Chapter 4/ Interlude 2: Maid’s Obsession-1 ✔️
8.3k 41 233
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hana's POV

After that “incident”, my master almost died while I avoid being destroyed by transferring my consciousness to the database. The moment I took over the database, I ordered all robots in the shelter to catch the one who harmed my master. I notice I slowly turn into a thing that is so different from the other A.Is. Even before the master went into hibernation, she ordered me to forgive the one who harmed her.

However, I want to destroy those humans on my own because they harmed my precious master. It's the first time I want to do something non-logical such as go against the master’s order. I dissected those guys and used them as material for my future experiment. They are one factor that can help me to revive my master after escaping from this cursed planet “Earth”.

The shelter collects power by extracting the energy from the core of the planet. The shelter uses that energy to detect the nearest planet that humans can live and perform a “dimension jump”.The dimension jump uses a massive amount of energy to create a link between two planets and teleport the shelter from one to another via it. By performing a lot of “dimension jumps” I can find an ideal place for the master to live.

10,000 years passed/I have finished analyzing the human body and was succeeded in producing a method to create and duplication the human body.

20,000 years passed/The shelter has landed on a low civilization planet. This planet is under the administration of the goddess. I collect even more data from the invaders who trying to rob the shelter. Dissecting and researching their body helped me increase my research speed.

30,000 years passed/I can modify and upgrade the body I created. It’s the first time I succeeded in creating an immortal body. The artificial body I made can’t age and be destroyed.

40,000 years passed/I start modifying the master's body.

50,000 years passed/I learn about human arts, change the master’s appearance to comply with her wish, and do some small modifications to her body.

60,000 years passed/two energy beams hit the master capsule. These beams have the same wavelength as the energy those goddesses used in wartime. I must take precautions if they have any side effects on my master. I can't imagine how could I live if my master dies because of those beams. Luckily, they have a positive effect and speeds up the healing of the master.

70,000 years passed/Everything on the data shows my master is completely normal. Master is supposed to wake up by now. How come she is still asleep... I need you, master.

80,000 years passed/Master is still sleeping. In the meantime, I have sent several drones over this planet to find a cure. I need to find a way to wake up master and to defend master from danger.

85,000 years passed/I have secured new energy sources and success in creating new technology called nanomachine. The nanomachine is a result of the combination between magic and high technology. I'm using nanomachine to update my drones. My drones now can reach another planet under the administration of evils/angels. I hope I can find the cure on one of those planets. I...miss you, master.

90,000 years passed/I can only conclude that master is not waking up because of the event that happened 30,000 years before. To revenge on those goddesses, I have built many secret bases on other planets to produce numerous robots. Those robots will destroy the planets that are cared by those goddesses. If you took away my precious thing, I will do the same to you.

95,000 years passed/I have finished making my body. This body is built based on master taste and the appearance does not differ from a normal female human. The amount of nanomachines in this artificial body is uncountable. I believe I can fight equally to those angels and devils by using the nanomachines in this body. The current production of the robot army is 50%. Once the production reaches 100%, they will pay for the price for harming my master. There is no way the robot legion and I will lose to those angels and devils who work under goddesses.

100,000 years passed/The production of robot legion has been completed. The moment I give the command, the army will start and destroy everything on those planets. However, the capsule has started the countdown. It’s the sign of my master’s awakening. So, the plan will be temporally stopped for now. Finally, I can meet you again, my master.

After 100.000 years of waiting (for you to wake up), I can finally say I Love You.

P/s: I'm so busy today so I can't write a full chapter. However, I have a break tomorrow, so I hope I can finish the second part of this interlude and a full chapter. Thanks for reading ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

233