Chapter 10: Princess and The starry sky
6.4k 38 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly open up my eyes. In front of my eyes, it's a sky full of stars. A thousand stars keep sparkling non-stop, the sky is like an artist using the star as an instrument for his concert.

-It’s so beautiful...(Farah)

-So you are finally awake, master (Hana)

I just realize my head is on Hana’s lap. Hana's lap is softer than any pillow that I ever used.

-You can lie down on my lap for a little longer master. (Hana)

Hana pats my head and looks at me:

-Is my lap too hard for you, master? (Hana)

-No..No it’s the best sleeping spot ever~(Farah)

She pats my head followed up my line of sight to look at the starry sky.

-You told me you loved the starry sky before you lose your vision right, master? (Hana)

She still remembers that. It’s the only thing that I treasure after the family before I leave “earth”. She pats my head and said:

-I made this observatory 30,000 years ago while I was waiting for you to wake up. (Hana)

-Ehh... (Farah)

She makes a sad smile and continues:

-You suppose to wake up 30,000 years ago master, if not for those goddesses influenced your recovery. If I never meet you again, I will destroy everything and make them suffer. (Hana)

-Hana...Hana...Hana (Farah)

Hana seems to losing her thought and not listening to me. I tried reaching to hers and kissing her:

-Eh? (Hana)

-Now you pay attention to what I talk now, Hana? (Farah)

-I’m sorry, master. (Hana)

I smile and look at her.

-I’m here with you right now, Hana. (Farah)

Hana blushes a little:

-You can be some aggressive sometimes, master. (Hana)

-Fufu, never underestimate manly power of me...eh (Farah)

Hana doesn’t let me finish my sentence; she bows down and kisses me:

--Hng~ ❤️ Ahn~ ❤️ Nya~ ❤️ (Farah)

She even uses her tongue to attack me fiercely while kissing.

-Hng~ What is that for Hana? (Farah)

-Do I need any reason to kiss you? (Hana)

-Moo... You can just tell me beforehand. (Farah)

Hana starts playing with my hair and said:

-I am still a bit hesitant to let master explore these planets now. (Hana)

-I already win the bet, though. (Farah)

-How about I will let you go after 1 month? I need to teach my master about the common sense of these planets first. (Hana)

I try to pout as a sign of protest against her suggestion:

-I still want to go right now! (Farah)

-Master I feel It will be too dangerous for you right now. (Hana)

If I keep refusing Hana's suggestion, there is a high chance Hana won't let me go anywhere:

-I know, I know. Then just 1 month okay? After that, you must promise not to stop me from going out? (Farah)

-I promised. (Hana)

-Oki, I will train with Hana for 1 month (Farah)

She’s patting my head:

-That’s my good girl. (Hana)

-Eheeee~ (Farah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the morning, Hana makes me do many exercises:

-Go, Go, you can run faster, master (Hana)

-Hugh~ (Farah)

Hana makes me a training menu for me consisting of:
-100 push-ups.
-100 situps.
-100 squats.
-10km running.

If I finish early, Hana will reward me with a box of candy. So I always try my best to finish all of the exercises given by Hana. Noon is the break time for me and Hana. She guides me around the shelter while holding my hand. Hana has developed a lot of emotion, unlike her old self in the past, we often cuddle and kiss more often. She also enjoys talking about the robot that she created while I'm in hibernation. I loved Hana in the past, but I also love the current Hana. In my mind, I feel safe to have Hana by my side.

In the evening, it’s the common-sense class with Hana. Hana’s outfit is not the usual maid clothes. She is wearing business attire.

-In the class, you must call me, teacher Hana. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

-Speak louder and answer! (Hana)

-Yes, teacher Hana! (Farah)

-Now we can move into the lesson. (Hana)

-Yes, teacher Hana! (Farah)

-Student Farah, do you know how many planets out there is administered by the devil and angel? (Hana)

-There are 14 planets, teacher Hana. (Farah)

-Correct, there are 14 planets out there under their administration. Then do you know how many races out there, student Farah? (Hana)

-Ehh..Uhmm.. Is it 10 races?(Farah)

- Wrong, It’s uncountable. There are many races, such as:

-Elves: Long ears, long life

-Dwarf: Short but has great dexterity.

-Humanoid: Short life, high intelligent

-Demi-Human: Half beast- half humanoid.

As time passes, the goddesses create more races. Moreover, 20,000 years ago people of different races started loving each other.And as a result, the number of mixed races have increased significantly within the last 10,000 years. (Hana)

-Ohhhh! (Farah)

-Furthermore, the people in a race can evolute according to their environment. For example, if an elf tribe lives in the land infusing with dark mana, they will evolve into a Dark elf. They have the characteristic of being able to master dark mana while having high agility. Due to that people on these planets have given up the concept of race. People now judging each other by which planet they come from. (Hana)

-Woah... (Farah)

- People on these planets often use 2 main kinds of power. Student Farah, do you know what are those powers? (Hana)

-Uhmm, is it magic and mechanic? (Farah)

-Correct. Normal people usually start with learning mana operation. Then depend on their talent; you can gain either mechanic operation or magic operation. It's rare for a person to have both of these skills. By training harder after obtaining mechanic operation or magical operation, you will able to develop your own 3* skill. So you must take extra caution when fighting against the enemy, you never know what will they do to you. (Hana)

-Do you have any developed 3*, teacher Hana? (Farah)

-Of course, I have. (Hana)

-Can I see your developed 3* skill, teacher Hana? (Farah)

-Of course student Farah, I will share the info of skill with you. (Hana)
Queen of invention <3*>: (Turn off)
+You gain 5% of your status for each android/robot/A.I that under your control.
+Increase endurance of the robot under your control by 100%
+For every target killed by your android/mecha/ robot, recover your energy by 1%
+For every 1 robot/android/ A.I under your control being destroyed, increase attack of others machine by 75%
+The destroyed robot will auto-repair themselves after 15 minutes.
+If there is at least a robot under your control, you can’t take any damage.
=Turn on: The skill costs 50% of your mana per hour.

-Woah! The skill looks incredible. (Farah)

Hana smiles and said:

-If you practice more in the future, you will get a skill like that. (Hana)

-All right I will try my best. (Farah)

The class continues lasting for 3 hours, teacher Hana continues teaching me many new things.

-That’s all for today, student Farah (Hana)

-Zzzz..... (Farah)

-Shhh, master already fell asleep. Master, you can’t sleep here class is over. (Hana)

-Myuu~ (Farah)

I felt I am picked up, and hold in a warm place. It feels like my mother warms, I'm unconsciously calling my mother in my dream. That's warm continue stroking my hair and speak:

-I'm right here... I won't go anywhere. (Hana)

The next morning, when I woke up I find Hana hugged me while I was sleeping. Remember what have I done last night make me want to find a hole and hide in it.

-My daughter, are you already up? (Hana)

-Mooo, Stop teasing me, Hana. (Farah)

-But thank you, Hana, for being my side. I... Luv you~(Farah)

Hana stuns for a moment, then she pinned me down and kissed me.

-You are so adorable master, for this 100,000 years. I always want to say: "I Love You, master". After that Hana takes me to the cafeteria to have breakfast, then we start doing the training again. (Hana)

By training with Hana for 1 month, I feel many improvements both in status and skill. And the day that I await has come, it’s the day to go on an adventure.

-Hana, Hana let’s gooooo! (Farah)

-Master, please don’t run. This planet won’t run away from you. (Hana)

-Hehe let’s go, Hana, It's time for our adventure to begin. (Farah)

P/s: Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ the Second heroine will appear soon, please wait for it.

177