Chapter 12: Princess and Windvallye’s village
6.1k 22 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Woah, there is the only tree around me. (Farah)

-Of course, because we are in the forest, master. (Hana)

-Hehe...(Farah)

Hana is hugging me likes a princess and running through the forest. We can't use a vehicle from the shelter, since it will create much unwanted attention.

We also make ourself look like traveler comes from the Acedian planet. The Acedia planet is administered by a devil under sloth goddess Acedia and focuses on developing mechanical equipment. It will fit with our image since we mainly use high technology instead of magic.

It's so boring just to watch the tree so I am trying to bite Hana's arm.

-Master please hold on to me tight instead of playing. (Hana)

-But it's so boring Hana. When will we reach the place you told me about? (Farah)

- Moh, we almost there master. (Hana)

-What is that place again, Hana? (Farah)

-We are heading to a place called Windvalley's village master. It's a village belong to the Ecrax country. It's one of the three biggest countries in Humantanian aside from Athor and Scisor. (Hana)

-Woah... Is this country so strong then? (Farah)

-Yes, master. This country's army is famous for its mage. Those mages are being trained and selected carefully. (Hana)

-If their mages are that strong, why don't Ecrax invading other countries? (Farah)

-You are too naive, master. (Hana)

-Eh, Why? (Farah)

-The mage has a terrible weakness that is their low endurance. So if the army is attacked while they are marching to another country, the mage squad will be easily destroyed. So Ecrax's army is more specialty in defense battle than being on the attacking side. Moreover, the others 2 country is just little weaker than Ecrax:

Athor is famous for Holy Knight.

+Scisor is famous for Wyvern Knight.

So no country dare to make any move. These countries always keep others in check. (Hana)

-And we are finally out the forest, master. (Hana)

In front of my eye, there is a vast green plain. There is some small house along the road too. And many people are watching us, Eh... I noticed that I was still in Hana's hand.

-Hana, put me down(Farah)

-Master it's almost there. (Hana)

-No but people are watching us...(Farah)

-I see there is no problem with that? (Hana)

-It just embrassinggggg! (Farah)

However, Hana won't put me down even when we reach the village. When I see the village, I immediately forget about the embarrassment I felt a moment before.

-Woah the village is so big. How come they still call this a village at this big. (Farah)

-Comparing to a normal city, it's still much smaller. This considers as a normal size of a village, master. (Hana)

Suddenly, the chatting sound nearby brings me back to reality. I noticed that we were the focus of the attention. I hurried and said to Hana:

-Hana puts me down. (Farah)

Hana makes a sad face then slowly putting me down.

The chattering sound becomes bigger and bigger:

-Woah, that's the girl with pink hair is so cute. (Lady A)

-She is so adorable, I want to hug her. (Lady B)

-Is she royalty? (Lady C)

-Can I bring her home? (Lady E)

Hana tries glaring at them:

-Woah! her guardian is looking so fierce. (Lady F)

-Look carefully her guardian look kind of cool isn't it? (Lady G)

-Heh, are they a couple? (Lady H)

Hana is confused to see they are unscared of her a slight bit. I pulled Hana dress and said:

-Just let them be, Hana(Farah)

-Okay, master. (Hana)

-So where do we go first, Hana? (Farah)

-We need to get an adventure guild first, so we can get our identity card. I already created a fake identity of us in the adventure guild's system, so just act along with me master. (Hana)

I nod at Hana's statement and following her. After a few times of asking for the direction, we have arrived at the adventure guild.
It seems to be no one in the guild right now, so we can come right away in front of the reception.

-Welcome to adventure guild, how's can I help you today? (Receptionist)

-We need to make a new identity card; we lost them in an accident. (Hana)

-Please fill in these forms, so we can get back your identity card from the database. (Receptionist)

The receptionist gives us two forms to fill. And Hana fills both of them and gives them back to the receptionist.

-Thank you please wait for a moment. (Receptionist)

The receptionist goes to the back of the reception. After 10minutes she comes back with two cards on hand.

-Since this is the first time you lost your card so it doesn't cost you anything. But next time you lost the card, it will cost you three slivers each. (Receptionist)

-All right, thanks. (Hana)

I must be careful not to lose my card since three slivers are quite sums of money. The currency of this world work like this:
platinum= 100 golds
gold= 100 slivers
1 silver= 100 bronzes
1 silver is enough for a normal household to live for a month.

The receptionist asks us:

-Is there anything else I can help with? (Receptionist)

-It's done for now. (Hana)

After that we find an inn to settle in, it cost about two bronze a night. It's not the best inn in the village, but it's famous for its food and bathtub. So after finishing everything, we relax in our room.

-It's so fun today Hana. (Farah)

-I found a sweet shop, so I will take a master to that place tomorrow. (Hana)

-You are the best, Hana. I hope they will have parfait. (Farah)

-Then let's sleep now, so we can go there in the morning. (Hana)

Hana kisses my cheek and said:

-Good night master~(Hana)

-Good night, Hana~(Farah)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl who sits on the throne asks the ninja girl:

-Duo, how's the current progress of our plan? (Unus)

-It's going well, Unus. I already told tres to meet up with the king of Athor and Scisor. (Duo)

-Do they agree to cooperate with us? (Unus)

-Yes, they are. They will act according to plan once I command them to. (Duo)

-Muhaha, I hope this plan will lure out that stupid goddess Humanita. (Unus)

-Septem also reports there is some hidden mechanical base in our planets. (Duo)

-Are those the work of those angels? (Unus)

-It doesn't seem to be. I asked Septem to investigate more about those bases. (Duo)

-Make sure there is no variable to our plan. (Unus)

-All right. (Duo)

The ninja girl disappears right after she finished her report.

163