Chapter 35: City of Wonder Elisora-1
2.8k 44 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-It's time for breakfast, Farah. (Yua)

I was woken up by the delicious food's aroma. Yua puts down a small table on top of the bed. She puts down dishes with newly baked bacon and eggs on top of it.

-Um, breakfast? (Farah)

-Yes, but you need to brush your teeth first, Farah. (Yua)

-Umm. (Farah)

I brush my teeth and come back to the bed.

-Ehehe, this is the first time I have breakfast on the bed. (Farah)

-Heh, then I will let you have breakfast on the bed from tomorrow. (Yua)

-Hooray! (Farah)

Yua suddenly pinches my nose:

-You are so lazy, Farah. (Yua)

-Ehehe.(Farah)

I try eating the food Yua make:

-It's so delicious, Yua. (Farah)

Yua takes out a handkerchief and wipes my mouth.

-Be careful you got the oil all over your mouth. (Yua)

-Uhmmm, Sank you. You will make a good wife, Yua. (Farah)

She suddenly drops a handkerchief, and her face becomes red.

-What's wrong, Yua? (Farah)

-With that cute look and her unconscious lady killer's line. No wonder that "Black Death" even falls for her. (Yua)

I try pulling Yua's shirt; she seems to be lost in thought.

-What's wrong Yua? (Farah)

-Ehem, nothing. (Yua)

-EH? (Farah)

-If you finish your breakfast, we will have a "real tour" around the city. (Yua)

-Eh, what do you mean by "real tour"?(Farah)

-You will know once you finish. (Yua)

-Oki, Nom Nom. (Farah)

-She is so cute...(Yua)

-Huh? (Farah)

-Nothing...(Yua)

After I finish breakfast, Yua leads me to the gate of the mansion.

-We will start our tour with this. (Yua)

A broom flies to her hand from nowhere.

-Now let's go on. (Yua)

-Ehhh?(Farah)

We start flying to the sky. From the sky, houses and people look like ants.

-What do you think of the scenery up here? Is it pretty, Farah? (Yua)

-Hehe, It looks wonderful Yua. But how can you use flight magic as a knight? (Farah)

-It's all due to this broom, the common transportation for a civilian in Elisora. As long as you transmit the mana into the broom, it can make you fly. (Yua)

-Woaaa!(Farah)

-It's cool, right? (Yua)

-Yesssss!(Farah)

And this she presses the clock on her hand, a hologram appeared:

-This is the map of the city. (Yua)

hKQ1gp2.jpg

-Oh! (Farah)

-The city is divided into two layers, the purple part is where the middle class and commoner live, and the gold part is where the royal and noble live. Commoner lives mostly in Northwest. Yua points at the place where there are many two-story buildings are built next to each other. And we are currently in the Southeast of the city, where the middle-class lives. You can see many mansions around here right, Farah? (Yua)

-Indeed! (Farah)

-Good! Firstly, let me take you to the big square of Elisora. (Yua)

Yua takes me to the west side of the city. While flying I can see many other people fly on the broom too.

-So that's why I see fewer people on the street. Eh, there is even a cat-woman. (Farah)

-Haha, demi-human usually lives in their own district; I will take you there later. (Yua)

-Hehe, I want to mofu mofu them. (Farah)

-Right, we have arrived in the square of the city. (Yua)

In the middle of the square, there is a fountain; I can see many kids play around it.

-Citizens often host the festival in the square. You can see many things around here once the festival starts. Square also prohibited using horse wagons. (Yua)

-Huff, then we move to the next area.

This time Yua takes me to the south district.

-This is where you buy many things from daily needs to weapons and armour. (Yua)

-Ohhh.(Farah)

-And the next stop may be your favourite place, Farah. (Yua)

-Eh, what is it? (Farah)

This time Yua takes me to the east of the city.

-It's a food district. It's a special place that you can enjoy food from the various stalls. Let's get down. (Yua)

-Uhmm Uhmm.(Farah)

From the sky, I can smell many delicious foods. I'm very anxious to have a try on their food.

-Wow lovely ladies we have delicious fried squid here, please have a taste. (Street vendor) 

-Can you give me one, please? (Yua)

-Aiyo, here you go. (Street vendor)

-It's for you, Farah(Yua)

-Ehh, don't you eat, Yua? (Farah)

-No problem I will eat the leftover of yours since I know you are a small eater. (Yua)

-Hehe. (Farah)

Yua keeps bought me a lot of food. If I can grow fat, I think I can become a pig.

-Umu I'm too full, Yua. (Farah)

-Haha, go through 15 stalls is a huge amount of food after all. (Yua)

Yua looks like she is going to peek everything inside out. I merely eat one bite of each food and give the rest to Yua.

-You need some water Yua? (Farah)

-..I'm fine. I can't take anything in anymore. (Yua)

-Sowwwy.(Farah)

-No, it's me said to take care of your leftover anyway. (Yua)

We took a break for one hour then we resumed our journey. According to Yua, the Northwest of the city is where demi-humans live.

-Woah, there are many people around here with tails, ears. (Farah)

-Haha, we have a variety of demi-human, but they usually live together in one district so we rarely see it on the street. (Yua)

A fox woman and her friends look at me and ask:

-Ara, are you from the succubus race or half succubus child? (Fox Woman)

-Eh, no I'm a.... human. (Farah)

They look a bit shocked.

-I never see a human this cute. Her charm must be considerably higher than the first princess of this country. (Fox woman)

The fox's woman friend seems to agree with her. She comes close and hugs me:

-Do you want to become my daughter-in-law? I want an adorable daughter like you so much. (Fox Woman)

-Eh, she is mine. (Elf woman)

-Not fair, she is mine. (Dragon woman)

After a while, I escape from the fighting between them.

-You seem to like demi-human, Farah. (Yua)

-Hehe, because they look so unique. (Farah)

Yua points to herself and asked me:

-Don't you know I'm half-elf too? (Yua)

-Ehhhhh? But you don't possess the pointed ear. (Farah)

-Whew, I retain more characteristics of my father than my mother. (Yua)

-Whoa, how can you conceal it until now? (Farah)

-Moo, I don't even hide that fact. (Yua)

Yua takes my hand.

-Let's go to the most important place in the city. (Yua)

-Eh, where? (Farah)

-The library? (Yua)

-Huh? (Farah)

89