Chapter 72: The Runaway Wolf ✔️
1.1k 16 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the street, a little girl wears a dirty rag. It's an orphan of the holy country. Due to the new policy of the holy country, all orphanages have been demolished. The kid can only lie down on the street and wait for passersby to give them food. The little girl begs.

-Can I...some food? (Little girl)

However, when the passerby sees that situation, they only return a cold glance and ignore the girl. The girl feels that she is on the verge of dying, and she hasn't eaten anything for two weeks.

-Food...(Little girl)

When the little girl almost gives up all her hope, a girl with pink hair pass by.

-Are you okay? (Farah)

The girl with pink hair comes near the little girl and helps her stand up.

-Food. (Little girl)

The girl with pink hair takes out a pudding from the bag she is carrying and gives it to the little girl.

-I'm sorry. I don't have anything aside from the pudding right now. (Farah)

The little girl grabs the pudding and starts eating.

-You can eat slowly. (Farah)

The girl with pink hair rubs the little girl back, so she can eat a bit easier.

-Afooo!(Little girl)

-Are you still hungry? (Farah)

The little girl tries to shake her head and deny her hunger; she doesn't want to rely too much on the passersby. But her stomach starts growling when she tries denying it.

-You are still hungry then. (Farah)

The little girl's face slowly turns red, she has no other option expect nods her head.

-Is that so? I will bring you more food tonight. (Farah)

The girl with pink hair caresses the little girl's head.

-It's not your fault that you become this state. I will be scolded Hana if I can take you home without asking her. (Farah)

-Huh? (Little girl)

The girl with pink hair stands up and says goodbye to the little girl.

-I will come back tonight, please wait for me. (Farah)

The little girl smiles at the girl with pink hair.

-Uhmm.(Little girl)

The little girl starts lying down again, this time she is waiting for the other girl to come back. It has been a long time since another person treats her nicely. That girl with pink even didn't afraid of her being dirty and ready to help her when eating.

-Want to... meet again. (Little girl)

Not long after the girl with pink hair leave, some soldier goes to the little girl's side and asks.

-Hey beggars! Do you want some food? (Soldier 1)

The girl nods.

-Then follow us; we have food over here. (Soldier 1)

The girl thinks she can eat a little bit, then come back to wait for the girl with pink hair. The little girl follows the soldier.

-Here is the food! (Soldier 2)

In front of the little girl, there is a line of people waiting to eat soups. The little girl doesn't think too carefully and starts lining up. When the little go to the line, the two soldiers start talking to each other.

-Will the exlir be able to transform the beggars into the monster? (Soldier 1)

-I think it will; I have witnessed the transformation in front of my eyes. (Soldier 2)

-Is that so? (Soldier 1)

-Yes, with those kinds of monsters, we will never be frightened of those necromancers again. (Soldier 2)

-Ahahaha. (Soldier 1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Stop running, little wolf. (Mia)

Mia is currently chasing the wolf that successfully escapes from the black mist of Ahma. The wolf tries using body enhancement to escape. However, Mia is still considerably faster than the wolf even when it is utilizing the enhancing skill.

-You have no way to escape. (Mia)

The wolf immediately creates black mist and summons a few skeletons to distract Mia, so It can run away.

-Interesting! This one can keep its reasoning. (Mia)

The teddy bear in Mia's hand suddenly disappears.

-If your opponent is not the second servant of gluttony, then you can already escape. (Mia)

The teddy bear appears in front of the wolf and smacks his head. The wolf can't stand the impact and fall.

-Successful capture! Let's report back to the sister. (Mia)

Mia orders the teddy bear to bring the wolf with her and starts walking in Amy's direction.

-I want to meet with the pink sister again. That familiar smell, she probably will become a servant under sins goddess soon. (Mia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Hence this is the wolf you capture. Mia? (Amy)

-Definitely, sister. (Mia)

Amy gives a piece of advice to Mia.

-Let's throw it inside the nearby city and see how it wrecks the city. (Amy)

-But the neighbouring city has my favourite pudding. (Mia)

-For the sake of testing, you can eat the pudding in another city, Mia. (Amy)

Mia utters a deep sigh and asks Amy.

-Fine! But what if the wolf dies, sister? (Mia)

-Then consider this one is a failure, Amy. It's not worth caring about it even it can keep its reasoning.

-Fine, let's do it then. (Mia)

The twin throws the wolf into the dark alley then leaves.

-Grrrr! (Wolf)

The wolf starts howling as if it is enduring unimaginable pain. Much smoke comes out from the wolf body. After the smoke disperses, there is no wolf there anymore but a little girl.

-Must return...(Little girl)

The little girl exerts the remaining strength to return to the place, that the girl with pink hair tells her to wait at. The last thing the little girl visualizes before losing her consciousness; is the scene that the girl with pink hair reaches out for her.

-Hey! Hey! Are you okay? (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

74RZCaa.png

Name: ???

Age: ???

Breast size: A/ Height: 112 cm/ Weight: 20 kg

 

46