Chapter 78/Interlude 29: The Memory Between Us-1 ✔️
1.1k 18 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I open my eyes, I have come to the black space again.

-How could I come here again? (Farah)

The last thing I recall is I fainted due to a sudden headache.

-This world is so lonely without Hale. (Farah)

I continue walking toward the center of the black space. I can see Hale is sleeping here again. This time a transparency cocoon is covering around Hale. I can merely walk to her side and hugs it through the cocoon.

-Hale, I hope you will awake soon. (Farah)

The black space suddenly starts shaking.

-What's happening! (Farah)

Three different voices suddenly appear out from the black space. When Farah looks in the voice's direction, she can realize three different girls are in front of her. These girls' faces are concealed with black mist. One girl with an energetic voice said.

-Hahaha! We are finally free again! (Energetic Girl)

Other girls don't care much about the energetic girl.

-Hungry... Want to eat. (Hungry Girl)

-... (Silent Girl)

Farah can't hide her surprise and ask.

-Who are you guys? (Farah)

The energetic girl immediately walks to my side and hugs me.

-You are finally become normal again, White! (Energetic Girl)

The silent girl comes to Hale's cocoon and starts examining. She said out loud with a gloomy voice.

-War, I think the current situation isn't favourable for us. (Silent Girl)

The girl immediately put me down and turns to the silent girl's side.

-What are you talking about, Death? We are free now, and "White" has become normal again. (War)

-Hungry... (Hungry Girl)

-Can you shut up for a moment, Famine? (War)

-You seize me some food, then I will shut up. (Famine)

-How can you even feel hungry anyway? We don't even stay in our physical bodies. (War)

-... I'm merely experiencing it. (Famine)

-You! (War)

I raise my hand asks.

-Why are you calling me "White"? (Farah)

The girl named "War" suddenly becomes startled.

-Because it's your name "White".(War)

-You should remember Conquest has sealed her memory, War. (Death)

-... I know, but it's still a little sad. (War)

-Hungry...(Famine)

-Let us introduce ourselves again. (Death)

The gloomy girl starts pointing at herself and the other girls.

-Like the girl inside the cocoon, we are also you. (Death)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Farah left the black space, the three girls start talking with others.

-It's great the five of us can meet each other again. (Death)

-It would be better if Conquest isn't injured this bad. And Famine, you can stop playing dumb, White is already gone. (War)

-Fine...(Famine)

-You need to change your attitude, Famine. If "White" accepts my proposal, she will come back here to see her missing memory. You need to become her guide to show her the lost memory, Famine. Since the memory related to yours is the lightest compared to the memory we are keeping. (Death)

Famine shouts.

-Do you think the one who ran away from "us" will come back here? Even she comes back and has those memories back, then what is the difference? She will run away from reality again . (Famine)

-Famine...(War)

Famine leaves Death and War behind and runs to another corner of black space.

-You can't blame her and "White", War. (Death)

-I know, Death. That's girl is scared that history will repeat itself. She is frightened of the moment when White finds out the truth. If she hates White, She would have never chosen to let Conquest seal her with us in the first place. (War)

Death looks at the place where Farah left.

-If only "White" can accept us. (Death)

 

Thanks For reading \(≧▽≦)/

A part of Farah's memory will be shown In the next chapter.

46