Chapter 93: The Blood Trial-1 ✔️
921 13 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Hah...Hah. (Farah)

I try slowing my breathing since I have used too much mana to kill the monster.

-Sister, I think the area is clear for now. (Mia)

Mia hands me a bottle of water. I take it and pour it into my mouth.

-Moh, drink slower, sister. (Mia)

-Sorry, Mia. I'm currently so tired now. And it's the fastest way to ease my thirst. (Farah)

The monster keeps appearing more and more frequently in front of us. Even when we try to change our hideout to on the roof of the abandoned building, it still can find us. Start from the third time I defeat it, the monster increase in both quality and quantity. Those monsters become harder to take down, and they are coming into the group now. Just now, I must clear 20 of those monsters by myself.

Mia and Amy come near my side and start hugging me.

-I'm sorry, sister. (Mia)

-We are so useless. We can't support you much. (Amy)

I shake my head.

-No, it's thanks to you two that I can defeat those monsters. (Farah)

After several waves of those monsters, I have realized the aim of those monsters is Amy and Mia. I turn on the quest window again.

>Rescue The Ones Dear To You Quest Generated.
Quest Giver: "Y"
Description: There is a person try to mess up with your timeline. That person has planned to assassinate your loved one.
"Y" has teleported you into the past to prevent that person. Your sole mission is to rescue them and take them to a safe place.
Reward: ???

Is the person mentioned in the quest is those monsters? I instantly conclude the culprit is the one who controls and makes those monsters.

-Sister, I think the monster keeps appearing more frequently. Latterly, they appeared in the group once every two hours. (Amy)

-Uhm, I think their respawning time keeps getting shorter and shorter. (Farah)

Amy offers me a suggestion.

-Take a nap, sister. I will carry out the lookout and will call you when something happens. (Amy)

-I will leave everything for you then, Amy. (Farah)

Since I am both exhausted physically and mentally because I have to fight those monsters non-stop, I instantly fall to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sister! (Amy)

I can hear Amy is calling me.

-Have they come again? (Farah)

I immediately wake up and am ready to fight again. I can't use "Queen of all races" and Magical girl form since it's a trump card. I turn to Amy and ask.

-How many of them this time, Amy? (Farah)

-It's around 30 of them, sister. And it's only one hour since you defeat them. (Amy)

-Tchh, it has shortened the time even more. (Farah)

-Sister...(Amy)

Since we are at the roof of the building, I think it better to end in one move this time. From my right, I maintain the fire mana.

-Hell Fire~✩(Farah)

On the other hand of mine, I maintain the Ice mana.

-Cocytus~✩(Farah)

Combination magic is one of many magic I have learned in the magic school. Since it takes too much time to cast and mana, therefore I rarely have the chance to use it.

-Combination Magic: Flower of Destruction. (Farah)

A magnificent flower of Ice and flame appears under the group of monsters.

-It's so beautiful. (Mia)

The flower blooms and a gigantic explosion erupts from it. The explosion consumes and demolishes everything in its path. Mia looks at me with sparkling eyes.

-You are so strong, sister. (Mia)

-Ahaha.(Farah)

I feel that most of the power is leaving my body. Mia instantly runs to my side and hugs me.

-What's wrong, sister? (Mia)

-I'm just using a little too much mana. I will be fine soon. (Farah)

I choose to use combination magic, so I can keep both Amy and Mia safe. In the previous wave, it's extremely hard to defend the twins from the monsters. They ignore me and try to harm the twin directly. And I think the creator of those monsters starts losing her patience.

-Sister. (Amy)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I have an idea. (Amy)

Amy looks at me with a determined face.

-I think I have found a way for us to escape from those monsters. (Amy)

-Eh? (Farah)

-Since the trial in a unique dimension, I think the monster won't be able to reach us. (Amy)

-How could you be so sure of that, Amy? (Farah)

-You will know once we try entering the trial. (Amy)

-.. I still think it's not a good idea to do that tri...(Farah)

A sudden "Ting" sound can be heard from the system.

>Quest Update.

>Rescue The One Dear To You Quest Generated.
Quest Giver: "Y"
Description: Take Amy and Mia to "Paradise."
Reward: ???

-...(Farah)

-What's wrong, sister? (Amy)

-Ah, Nothing. (Farah)

Even "Y" notifies me to go to paradise. It should be a more appropriate option than to keep staying here and fight those weird monsters.

-Then should we start head to the trial now, Amy? (Farah)

Amy shakes her head.

-We have already had a ticket to the trial, sister. (Amy)

Amy turns to Mia's side. Mia seems to understand and takes out a leaflet from her backpack. It's the leaflet I can see everywhere on the street.

-It's our ticket to the trial, sister. (Mia)

Mia places my head on her knee and telling me.

-Take a little nap, sister. We will head our way to the trial at the moment those monsters appear again. (Mia)

I nod at Mia's advice and fall asleep again. As predicted, the creator has run out of her patience and makes those monsters show up 30 minutes after the last wave. This time, around fifty monsters are heading in our direction.

-Sister, grasp my hand. (Mia)

Three of us holds each other hands.

-We will go now, sister! (Amy)

Amy tears the leaflet. The light wraps around us. When we open our eyes again, we appear in a very unusual space. The crimson colour dominates the space. A window suddenly pops up.

>First Trial: Blood Trial/Taste
Objective: Survive for 30 days.
Reward: ??? + Stairway to the Second trial.

Thanks for reading °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

49