Chapter 102: Farewell, First Trial-1 ✔️
802 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I gave Amy and Mia enough food and drinks for a few weeks, I go to the crimson lake by myself. I look around the lake and tell myself that.

-Hmm, I shouldn't fight with the monster right away. It's best to understand its habit before I fight with the gigantic monster. (Farah)

I decide to camp near the lake area, so it would be convenient for me to research the gigantic monster. In a few days, I find out many interesting facts about the gigantic monster. The giant monster only appears near the lake at night to drink the water from the lake. There is another way to make the monster appear in the morning by making a loud noise.

-This monster only reacts to the loud noise. (Farah)

Thanks to that, I can build up an efficient strategy to fight the monster. Aside from the fact that the monster can only react to loud noise, It's hard to see anything else noticeable of the monster aside from its normal habit.

-I think I can't find anything else by observing the monster alone. (Farah)

I decide to camp far from the lake after done researching the monster's habit. I take out a fluffy blanket and put it down.

-Umu, It's so soft. (Farah)

Researching the monster requires a lot of concentration, and I can't relax near the lake area. I order the nanomachines to guard the tent before I go to sleep.

-Good night. (Farah)

My consciousness gradually becomes thinner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time I open my eyes, I have arrived in the black space again. When I try to look around, I can only find Death is waiting for me. She comes to my side and hugs me.

-Eh? (Farah)

-You have done well, Farah. (Death)

I can feel Death caress my head.

-You push yourself so hard since you know the situation of Conquest, Farah. (Death)

-...I don't want to let everyone protect me forever. (Farah)

I can see Death smile when I said that.

-Our girl has grown up. (Death)

I become embarrassed and try to hide my face.

-However, Farah.  (Death)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Love is a giving and taking relationship. It's very nice to see you try to protect others. You should let others support you too, Farah. (Death)

-But everyone has protected me all the time, Death. (Farah)

Death pokes my cheeks.

-It's hurt to see you are not being yourself, Farah. (Death)

-What are you talking about, Death? (Farah)

-You are excessively wary recently, Farah. I can't see my usual cute and friendly Farah. (Death)

-Because I have to protect Mia and Amy. (Farah)

-That doesn't mean you have to stress yourself and try to become someone else. (Death)

-Eh? (Farah)

-You have tried to copy the maid Hana recently. You tried to be a cool and reliable sister to the twins. (Death)

I never thought that Death would realise it.

-You can grow stronger without copying others, Farah. (Death)

Death places her hand around my head and makes me look directly into her eyes.

-Farah! Don't be a selfless hero who sacrifices yourself for others. You are more fitted to become a magical girl that can crush the bad ending.  (Death)

Death's face comes closer to me. I can feel the warmth of Death on my lips.

-Remember! You always have us. Never try to handle everything by yourself. (Death)

-Thanks, Death. (Farah)

-You are welcome, Farah. (Death)

??? of Death unlocked: Generate "Death" skill.

>Death.
Due to lack of Divine Power. The skill has been weakened.
Give "Death" to the weakened target.
Cooldown: 24 hours.

-This skill... (Farah)

-I think this skill would help you defeat the monster. (Death)

-I won't let you down, Death. (Farah)

-That's my girl. (Death)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Umu, It's time to fight. (Farah)

The night of this crimson world has come. It won't be much time until the monster appears.

-It can appear anytime. (Farah)

By the time I finished my sentence, the grounds shake like crazy.

-It's finally here. (Farah)

I can see a gigantic body come from the ground and try reaching the crimson lake. The moment it tried to drink the lake water, I have triggered my first trap.

-Grrrr!

I have set up a trap at the lake. When I triggered it, strong electricity will go through the water and hit the monster.

-Got him. (Farah)

I don't miss this chance and active another magic I have prepared beforehand.

-Combination Magic: Flower of Destruction. (Farah)

Smoke gathers around the monster because of the impact of the explosion. I can see the monster is lying on the ground after my magic.

-I got him that easily? (Farah)

I feel there is something that is not right. The surrounding ground starts shaking again.

-Body reinforcement~✩ (Farah)

I use all my might to dash back. A big mouth comes from the ground and swallows the area I was standing.

-It's still alive. (Farah)

There are two of them? I shake my head and deny it. It throws away its skin and uses it to trick me. I start running toward the area I have set up beforehand. When I turn around, I can see the monster is following me.

-You have fallen into my trap! (Farah)

I have set up many magic circles in this area. It will explode once something touches it.

-Grrrrr!

The monster growl because of being hit by my magic. Because of the noise coming from the explosion, it has lost track of me. I take this chance to go around the monster and prepare for my next attack.

-Taste this! (Farah)

I transform nanomachine into a giant gun. I put half of my mana in the gun and shoot at the monster. The attack makes a hole in the body. The monster's body gradually loses its balance and falls down.

-I finally defeat it! (Farah)

-Farah! Be careful, the monster is evolving. (Death)

-Eh! (Farah)

The light starts enveloping the monster, its body becomes twice bigger, and the monster has nine heads now.

-You gotta be kidding me! (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading ∑d(°∀°d)

47