Chapter 104: Farewell, First Trial-3 ✔️
871 28 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>Liberation Of Souls mission completed. Meet the quest giver to receive the reward.

I look at the ray of light that comes from the monster. A small orb is formed when the light died down. The orb slowly flying toward me.

-What is this thing? (Farah)

>Receive Orb Of Life.
This orb contains thousands of souls.

Side mission: The Savior Generated.
Quest giver: "Y"
Description: Collect the soul in five trials and give them to "Y". Y will create a new planet and allow those souls to live in it.
Reward:
+Divine stats +20
+???

-She gives you many missions, doesn't she? (Death)

-Eh, Death, You can see the mission window too? (Farah)

-Yup, since we share the same body, I can see everything. (Death)

-"Y" helped many times in the past. I feel bad since I can't repay her. (Farah)

-You are a good girl, Farah. You can repay her later. (Death)

-Ehehe. (Farah)

-Death, I wonder why don't they talk to me? (Farah)

-What do you mean by that, Farah? (Death)

-Uhmm, I mean Famine and War. Can they talk through my mind too? (Farah)

-They can do it too. However, it will put a burden on your body if they do that. It's better to have only one person talk to you at once. (Death)

-Ohhh! (Farah)

-War wants to congratulate you on your victory. She comments it's a great fight. (Death)

-Ehehe. (Farah)

-For Famine, she is a little shy. She tells you that you have done an excellent job. (Death)

I feel happy when I receive the compliment from Death, Famine and War.

-Oh, they are here. (Death)

From afar, I can see the three shadows are walking close in my direction.

-Sister Farah! (Amy)

-Sister! (Mia)

Amy and Mia jumps and hugs me.

-Are you injured, sister? (Mia)

-We were so worried! (Amy)

-I am safe and sound. (Farah)

Amy and Mia's faces suddenly become red when they look at my body.

-Sister, your clothes! (Amy)

-Sister looks delicious... (Mia)

I look down and notice that my clothes have become tattered because of the battle with the monster. I instantly take a blanket from my dimension pocket to cover my body.

-I want to look at your body a bit longer. (Amy)

-Awwww... (Mia)

I ignore what those two said and turn my attention to Josh. I can see Josh walks to the monster's body. He puts half of the body down and starts stroking the monster. The tears gradually come from his eyes.

-Thanks, little girl. You have done something incredible. (Josh)

Josh turns and asks me.

-Can I ask you to finish off my life too, little girl? (Josh)

Josh continues.

-I have a feeling that you can end this immortal of mine. (Josh)

-I can, but it will take 24 hours to use that skill again. (Farah)

Josh laughs.

-I have waited for many years; 24 more hours is fine for me. (Josh)

-... (Farah)

-Ah, I must repay you before I die. (Josh)

Josh inquires me to follow him.

-There is some hidden mechanic in the lake. I accidentally discovered it when I was stuck here for a long time. (Josh)

At the lake's side, Josh touches some rock on the ground, and the lake shakes. A tombstone gradually pop-ups from the water.

-What is that thing? (Amy)

-It looks extremely suspicious, sister. (Mia)

>You have witnessed the creation of ???

The tombstone suddenly explodes. Crimson smokes come from the tombstone fly in my direction and go inside my body.

-Sister! (Mia)

-Sister Farah! (Amy)

-Little girl! (Josh)

>The divine power that comes from the tombstone has enlightened you.

STG: 45
CON: ∞
DEX: 40
INT: 290
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112
DIV: 11 (+10)

>Your divine power increased.
>You are now taking over the control of this dimension.

-Eh? (Farah)

>Title obtained.
+The one look at the abyss: Abyss is looking at you.

-It's a weird title... However, what does it mean by controlling the dimension? (Farah)

I try imagining a beautiful beach in my head. The world around me starts shaking.

The crimson colour that dominates this space has disappeared. Everything returns to natural colour. The lake in front of me suddenly dries up, and blue water comes out from the ground.

-It's... (Amy)

-A beach! (Mia)

-What in the world is this? (Josh)

Josh turns to me and asks.

-Little girl? (Josh)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Are you a goddess? (Josh)

-No, I'm not. (Farah)

Josh laughs out loud.

-You do something really incredible one after another little girl. (Josh)

Josh turns to look at the beach.

-I never think I can enjoy this sight before I die. (Josh)

-Old man, your body! (Amy)

Amy points at the body of Josh. His body is gradually turning into dust.

-It seems like I don't have to wait for 24 more hours. (Josh)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh's POV

It seems my time has come. The body of mine gradually turns into dust. I turn around and look at the three little girls. They are shedding tears because of me.

-Don't be so sad! (Josh)

-Shut up, old man. (Amy)

The time I stay with them may be short, but I can consider it as one of the most memorable moments in my life. They have given me something that I have lost a long time ago. It's hope.

-Thanks for everything. (Josh)

I look at the Farah; The girl can make the miracle happen one after another. It's like she is an incarnation of a goddess. My body gradually disappeared.

-Maria, finally I can meet you again. (Josh)

A ray of light appears in front of me.

-No way! (Josh)

The person stands next to the ray of light is Maria.

-You are so slow, Josh! (Maria)

-Ahaha, at least I'm by your side now. (Josh)

I come closer and grasp her hand. This is the reunion I have constantly dreamed of. We are holding each other hands and walking through the ray of light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-How! (Young Outer God)

The boy is looking at the cube he is holding in his hand.

-How come I lost my connection to the first trial? (Young Outer God)

He angrily throws the cube at the wall.

-Damn it! (Young Outer God)

After he calms down, he goes and picks up the cube again.

-It doesn't matter. There is only one person alive in that trial, anyway. I can enjoy the suffering of other humans from the remaining four trials. (Young Outer God)

 

The next chapter will be a fluff chapter.

Thanks for reading  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

46