Chapter 112: Meeting with the West Camp ✔️
829 17 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I went into the cave behind the waterfall, I cancel my "Queen" transformation.

-Chiii... (Amy & Mia)

Mia and Amy are staring at me. They are currently being released from the whip.

-Sister... (Mia)

I scatches my head and smile at them.

-Ehehe. (Farah)

-Sister, what is that form of yours? (Mia)

I try to avoid their lines of sight and answer them.

-Ehehe, It's a secret form of mine. (Farah)

Mia jumps at me and hugs me from behind.

-Moh, you better tell us beforehand next time. (Mia)

I can feel that Mia's heart beating fast.

-I'm not mentally ready for it... (Mia)

-Eh? What do you mean? (Farah)

Mia doesn't answer my question.

-Idiot sister. (Mia)

Amy stares at me and says.

-You can be so insensitive sometimes, sister. (Amy)

-Eh? (Farah)

After we finished our chattering, I take out the camping set from my dimensional pocket.

-Hm~ (Farah)

When I try to set up the camping stuff, I can feel something soft is leaning against my leg. I look down and see a white furball is hugging my leg. I instantly pick it up and hug it.

-Kyuu!

It seems to be startled because of my sudden action. This one really reminds me of Fifir. She has gone with Akuji after I fainted in Ecrax. I have run low on Mofu Mofu power lately. I rub my face against it to enjoy the softness.

-Ehehe! (Farah)

-Sister, what are you doing? (Amy)

I turn around and see that Amy is standing right behind me. I show her the furball I have just found.

-I just found this one. It's really cute and soft. (Farah)

-Kyuu~

-She seems to be the daughter of the gigantic wolf that leads us here. (Farah)

-Kyuu!

The white furball makes a proud face when I mention her father. 

-Sister, I have something that I want to ask a long time ago. (Amy)

-Yes? (Farah)

-How can you communicate with those wolves, sister? (Amy)

I tilt my head while holding the furball.

-Eh, you can't understand her, Amy? (Farah)

-Of course, I can't. You are the odd one here, sister. (Amy)

I thought it was normal to talk with the animal since I can see Hana and others talks to Fifir.

-Kyuu?

-What is she saying, sister? (Amy)

-She asked why I looked so different now. (Farah)

-Kyuu, Kyuu!

-So you like this form of mine more. (Farah)

Amy gives me a weird look.

-I totally can't understand your conversation with her. (Amy)

-Kyuu~

I hold the furball up and ask her.

-What's your name? (Farah)

-Kyuu, Kyuu.

-You let me call you what I want? (Farah)

-Kyuu~

I think hard about the name that I should call her.

-How about Kyu? (Farah)

-Kyuu! 

-Do you like it? (Farah)

-Kyuu~

I hug Kyu and pat her.

-That's good~ (Farah)

I turn around and see Amy is staring at us.

-What's wrong, Amy? (Farah)

-Nothing, sister... (Amy)

I put Kyu down and go to hug Amy.

-Hya~ (Amy)

-Are you jealous of Kyu? (Farah)

Amy's face turns red, and she replies to me with a small voice.

-There is no way I am jealous of a wolf, sister. (Amy)

-Is that so? That's mean you want me to stop hugging you, Amy? (Farah)

Amy pouts.

-No... (Amy)

I continue playing with Kyu and Amy until Mia scolds us because Amy and I haven't finished setting up the camp.

-Finally done! (Farah)

-Kyuu!

We finally finish setting up our camp. While I'm taking a break, Mia hands me a bottle of water.

-Sister, please have some water. (Mia)

-Thanks, Mia. (Farah)

-Kyuu?

-You also want some Kyu? (Farah)

Kyu nods and stares at me.

-Kyuu~

I take out a bowl and pour water into it. Kyu licks the water in the bowl. Mia seems to be a little anxious.

-What's wrong, Mia? (Farah)

-I feel someone is spying on us. (Mia)

-Eh? How could it be? (Farah)

-They seem to have an eye on us from the moment that the wolf' pack leaves, sister. (Mia)

When in the queen form, I focused on cuddling with the twins rather than pay attention to things around us. That's probably why I couldn't notice the people who spied on us.

-Is that so? (Farah)

When I'm thinking about the way to solve this problem, Kyu suddenly growls.

-Kyuu!

-Eh? (Farah)

-What's wrong, sister? (Mia)

-Kyu said she can lead us to the base of the ones that are spying on us. (Farah)

-Eh? (Mia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lecia's POV

I am the leader of the West Camp in the mist forest. In this forest of mist, four forces are fighting against each other. The four forces are:

+ North Camp: Red Skull.
+ West Camp: Utopia.
+ East Camp: Fanatic.
+ South Camp: Refuge.

The North camp and the East camp are the crazy groups. They do many things inhuman like raping, killing. That's why our camp and South camp must unite to keep them in check.

-Haiz, There is no movement from them recently. It's so suspicious. (Lecia)

Our camp comprises women only. Many women in Utopia have experienced the cruelty of men. Therefore, we separated and created the current group to protect the other woman. It takes many years for us to become as big as current size.

-However, no one dares to advance on the next trial. Humans from the four camps consume the food in this forest at an alarming rate. At this rate, it will starve everyone in the camp to death. (Lecia)

All the people that are still staying in the second trial are cowards. We don't dare to move on to the next trial, since we know how dangerous the trial can be. On this second floor, the blood moon can only happen twice a year. By fighting in a group, we can reduce our casualty to the minimum while the blood moon is happening.

-I wonder how long this peace will last. (Lecia)

When I'm trying to look at the report, a guard comes from the outside run into my tent.

-What's the problem? (Lecia)

-Hah, Master. The girl that rode on the dominator of mist forest had arrived in front of our camp. (Guard)

-What did you just say? (Lecia)

 

Thanks for reading OvO

45