Chapter 113: Accidently Capture the West Camp ✔️
913 30 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lecia's POV

-They can find our base easily. (Lecia)

I turn to the guard and ask.

-How does she look like? Is she look like a warrior or mage? (Lecia)

The guard girl looks a bit startled when I inquire about how the girl looks like. I can see that her face turns red.

-I don't know, but the girl looks kinda hot. (Guard)

-... (Lecia)

Am I hearing wrong or I heard that my guard just complimented that girl?

-Is there anyone else who goes with her? (Lecia)

The guard nods and answers.

-There is a pair of twins that go along with her. (Guard)

I utter a deep sigh.

-Let her in. It's better to judge by my own eyes. (Lecia)

-Yes, master. (Guard)

The guard runs out of my tent after she heeded my command.

-Haiz. (Lecia)

After a while, I can hear many noises come from out of the tent.

-Ah, she is so attractive. (Girl A)

-I want her to step on me. (Girl B)

I want to keep calm, but the situation is abnormal. What if the girl is a new monster that has charm ability? It makes more sense since she can easily control the dominator of the forest.

-It's better to prepare measurements against that girl. (Lecia)

I maintain the mana and am ready to cast a spell on her if she shows any weird sign. A voice comes from outside while I'm thinking.

-I'm over here to meet the master of the camp. (Farah)

It's a very seductive voice.

-All right. I'm coming in. (Farah)

A mature girl with pink hair walks into the room while holding a pair of twins in her arm.

-Ara~ (Farah)

The girl is wearing a sexy black baby doll. Her mouth forms a smile when she looks at me.

-Heh~ (Farah)

I'm frozen because the girl in front of me is extremely attractive.

-Be careful! (Farah)

Her shout brings me back to reality.

-Eh? (Lecia)

The mana I maintain outside has run wild and backfire. The runaway mana will cause an explosion.

-Please run away! (Lecia)

I don't want them to be hurt because of my carelessness. I close my eyes and am ready to receive the impact of the explosion.

-Uhmm. (Lecia)

However, what I feel is not the heat of the explosion, but someone hugs me.

-What a mischievous kid you are. (Farah)

The girl is currently hugging me. She is so warm and soft.

-Ah... (Lecia)

I look at my hand that cast magic and notice a barrier is covering that hand.

-Don't harm yourself like that. (Farah)

The girl looks at me and forms a charming smile.

- The scar will make you less beautiful, cutie. Allow me to heal it for you. (Farah)

A green light covers my hand, I can feel the warmth come from the light. The girl stops hugging me and releases my hand.

-It's healed, cutie. (Farah)

-Ah... (Lecia)

I care little about my healed hand. I feel some sense of loss when she stops hugging me.

-Are you okay, cutie? (Farah)

The girl stares at me. I shake my head and answer.

-I'm fine now. Please take a seat. (Lecia)

-Very well. (Farah)

I notice the twins are staring at the girl.

-Sister Farah did it again. (Amy)

-That's why I advise her not to go in this form. (Mia)

From the conversation of the twins, I know the girl's name. The girl takes a seat in front of me with the twins.

-Let's have tea first. (Farah)

The girl takes a tea set out of nowhere and places it on the table. The girl pours the tea into the cup and gives it to me.

-It smells very fragrant. (Lecia)

I try taking a sip from the teacup.

-Be careful, the tea is hot. (Farah)

It's too late when I heard her reminder.

-Ah! (Lecia)

-What a troubled child you are... (Farah)

The girl comes closer to me. I asked myself if she is going to heal me with the green light again? She places her hand on my chin and puts her face closer to mine.

-Hya~ ❤️ (Lecia)

The girl is kissing me.

-Hyaa~ ❤️ (Lecia)

My heart starts beating non-stop. I want to stop her, but the pleasure I feel from the kiss is too much. My resistance becomes less, and I enjoy her kiss.

-Nyaaa~ ❤️ (Lecia)

I feel someone pull us apart.

-Sister! (Mia)

It's the twins who pulled her apart.

-Sister, You better return to your original form. Otherwise, I will hate you forever. (Mia)

The girl stuns at the little girl's statement and answer.

-Right... (Farah)

Suddenly, the mature girl turns into an adorable little girl. She looks at me and says.

-Ehehe. I'm sorry about that. I can't control myself when I'm in that form. (Farah)

The radiant smile of Farah strikes right at my heart.

-Kyaaa~ (Lecia)

If the other form of her is sexy and attractive, this form is super cute and makes you want to protect her. I cough and inform her.

-Ehem! Let's go into the main topic. (Lecia)

-Ahaha, all right. (Farah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

I try using the "Queen" form to go to the base of them. Mia and Amy try to stop me from doing that. I think it's better to go there in adult appearance since they may look down on us. What could go wrong if I go there in the "Queen" mode, right?

-Chiiiii~ (Amy & Mia)

It's my fault. Please stop looking at me like that. I must consider using the "Queen" mode again since I'm pretty aggressive when I transform.

-Ahem! Are you listening to me, miss? (Lecia)

-Ah, sorry. I was thinking about other things a bit. (Farah)

The girl in front of me is the leader of this camp. She is an attractive girl, and every movement of her is elegant.

-My name is Lecia. It's nice to meet you. (Lecia)

-Nice to meet you Lecia. I'm Farah. (Farah)

-Can I ask how you pass the first trial? (Lecia)

I can't reveal the truth to a stranger, so I lie to her.

-We luckily find a cave and stay there for 30 days. (Farah)

-Hmm, right? As expected. (Lecia)

The girl looks at me and asks.

-Can I ask what weapon you get from the first trial's reward? (Lecia)

She instantly said sorry when she observed the change on my face.

-I'm ashamed. It's insensitive of me. However, I want to know about the weapon since many dangerous weapons can harm our camp. (Lecia)

-I'm sorry. I can't reveal it. There is also a chance that you will attack us because of it. (Farah)

- Can I ask if that weapon allows you to transform into that form? (Lecia)

-... (Farah)

She scratches her head and inquires me.

-If you are wary about my camp that much. How about taking a tour around our camp? (Lecia)

-Is that okay? (Farah)

-It's fine. I can see you are not a wicked human being from looking at you. (Lecia)

 

5ZwJigd.png

Name: Lecia

Race: ???

Age: 28

Breast size: B/ Height: 165 cm/ Weight: 51 kg

 

Thanks for reading ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

43