Chapter 117: The Strength Of New Form ✔️
815 13 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is little change about " Daughter of mist" skill. It would no longer Increase STG and AGI but increase STG and DEX instead.

And the status in this novel will work like this (It also can be checked in the glossary)

STG: Strength represents the agility and power of the user. 

CON: Constitution represents the life of the user. 

DEX:  Dexterity represents the reflexes of the users. 

INT: Intelligent represents the control of the users over mana and mana capacity. 

CHA: Charm represents the beauty of the users in many aspects such as beautiful, sexy, cute. 

LUK:  Luck represents the control of the user over the destined outcome. 

DIV: The higher divine power, The closer you have attained the godhood

That's all, please have an enjoyable read.

My physical stats have improved a lot in this form.

STG: 45 +225 + 350
CON: ∞
DEX: 40 +200 +350
LOV: 350
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112
DIV: 23

All of my senses seem to be enhanced in this new form. My eyes can see through the mist that covers the forest, while my wolf ears can hear every single minor movement come from the gigantic wolf. The gigantic wolf hasn't perceived my change and tries to assault me with his clones again.

-It's too slow! (Farah)

I easily dodge his ambush and return an attack to him.

-Wolf's Punch! (Farah)

-Grlll!

The wolf receives considerable damage from my punch. His body flies and hits the tree behind because of my attack.

-Kyuuu!

-Don't worry, Kyu. It merely leaves scratches on his body. (Farah)

Right after I complete my sentence, He gradually raises his body and staring at me. We stare at each other for a long time. To end this awkward silence, I try provoking him.

-Come to me if you can! (Farah)

The wolf seems to be angry and starts his attack. The dark crescent mist comes out from under his claw and flies toward me.

-Eh? Does he possess other kinds of attack? (Farah)

The dark mist melts all the trees on its path. However, the speed of the mist is slow comparing with his ambush attack. I avoid the mist attack while provoking him again.

-Is that all you have? (Farah)

-Kyu!

-I'm being surrounded? (Farah)

The gigantic wolf produces many clones and lets them surround me.

-Kyuu!

Kyu tries to inform me that his clones are going to release the mist attack.

-So you are trying to finish me, Hah? (Farah)

The sole way I can think of is to escape from this situation.

-Kyuu!

Various dark crescent mists fly at us.

-Heay! Ho! (Farah)

I stomp hard on the ground and make the surrounding area become the wall to defend against the attack. The moment I heard the sound of the wall meltdown by the mist, I instantly jump out of the wall.

-Taste this! (Farah)

My hand suddenly turns into a cute paw-like Kyu, and some claws come out from it. Because of my monstrous strength, I can use my claws to create the wind current in the air and destroy all of his clones.

-Grlll!

The gigantic wolf suddenly roars and runs away.

-Eh? (Farah)

-Kyuuu!

Kyu tries to stop him. However, he never turns back and leaves us behind. I caress Kyu's head and try to appease her.

-Don't worry, I think we will meet each other again soon, Kyu (Farah)

-Kyuu?

My transformation seems to be expired.

-I'm sorry, let me sleep a little, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuuu!

I slowly let go of my consciousness.

-Farah! (Yoso)

Before I completely lose my consciousness, I see the girl that I have saved runs to my side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like my head is put on something soft.

-Are you awake, Farah? (Yoso)

I open my eyes and perceive the face of the girl I saved is right in front of me.

-Uhmm. (Farah)

I try standing up, but the girl stops me.

-You can lie down a little more, Farah. (Yoso)

The girl gives me a feeling that I have known her for a long time. I feel like I can believe her.

-I have other people to protect. I can't keep lying down. (Farah)

I have left Mia and Amy by themselves for too long. I need to go back and check up on them before I try to do anything else. The girl utters a deep sigh.

-That sounds really like you. (Yoso)

She pokes my cheeks and says.

-You always try protecting the one that's dear to you, even if it costs your life. I can help you regain your strength if you answer a few questions of mine. (Yoso)

-Really? (Farah)

-Yup. (Yoso)

The girl looks seriously at my eyes and asks.

-Did you come from the future? (Yoso)

-... (Farah)

How could this girl know about that?

-Yes... (Farah)

-Haiz! That damn "Y." (Yoso)

-You know her? (Farah)

-Yup. (Yoso)

-Ehhhh? (Farah)

-We have been rivals for a long time. That girl is undoubtedly an annoying one. (Yoso)

-Heh? (Farah)

I try asking more about their relationship, but the girl answers nothing else about their relationship until the end.

-Move to the following question. Is the name "Septem" familiar to you? (Yoso)

-Septem? (Farah)

I shake my head.

-It doesn't ring a bell. "Y" merely advises me about that to be careful of her. (Farah)

-Tchhh, that is annoying. (Yoso)

The girl made an annoying face when I said that.

-I'm sorry... (Farah)

-It's not your fault, Farah. Now, let's heal you up~ (Yoso)

The girl bends down and kisses me on the lips.

-Fueee! (Farah)

-Don't move! I'm giving you my mana. (Yoso)

After a while, the girl separates herself from me. I can see her face becomes bright red.

-It's the second time I kiss you. The feeling I have when kissing you is not bad. (Yoso)

I can gradually feel my strength recovers.

-I forget to introduce myself properly. You can call me Yoso. (Yoso)

-I'm Farah! (Farah)

-Right, you can go back now. (Yoso)

Yoso seems to transfer all of her mana to me. Her face has become a little blue, and she can no longer stand up because of the exhaustion.

-I would be your dead weight since I can't exercise divine power now. I can barely maintain this body without it. (Yoso)

I shake my head.

-I won't leave you here. (Farah)

Once again, I transform into the "daughter of mist forest" and hug Yoso like a princess.

-The mighty me is being hugged like this. Not bad~ (Yoso)

-Kyuu!

Kyu seems to have to notice my awaken. She runs to my side and jumps on my shoulder.

-That girl volunteered to guard outside when you were unconscious. (Yoso)

-Is that so? (Farah)

I caress Kyu's head.

-Good girl, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuu~

I get out of our current hiding place.

-Please, hold on to me tight! (Farah)

Yoso returns my reminder with a smile.

-Alright~ (Yoso)

I run through the forest while carrying Yoso in my arm and Kyu sitting on my shoulder.

 

Thanks for reading  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

43