Chapter 142: The Second Floor-3 ✔️
717 25 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoso suddenly abandons what she is performing and looks in one direction.

-What's wrong, Yoso? (Mia)

-... (Yoso)

Yoso runs out of the tent and goes in Stolas' direction.

-What are you doing here? (Stolas)

Yoso answer with a hurried voice.

-I need to go out now. (Yoso)

-I can't just allow you to go out for no reason. (Stolas)

The moment Stolas tries to continue her sentence, she suddenly feels something is happening. Stolas turns in the direction that Yoso looked at before.

-What is happening over there? Is that the reason you want to leave the barrier? (Stolas)

Stolas points at the huge dark beam that comes from afar.

-That's right! (Yoso)

Because of the dark beam, the fog surrounds the forest gradually disperses.

> The negative effect: Divine power restriction is temporary lift in the current area because of the appearance of opposite power. Time until the cancel effect end: 15 minutes.

A notice suddenly pops up in front of both Yoso and Stolas.

-All right, let me open a door on the barrier for you. (Stolas)

-No need. (Yoso)

Terrible power comes out from Yoso's body.

-So you have hidden your power all the time while you are staying here, huh? (Stolas)

Yoso doesn't bother explaining the situation to Stolas and exercises her divine power to activate a skill.

-Space Walk. (Yoso)

Yoso instantly disappeared from the spot.

-That girl! (Stolas)

Stolas frowns at the sudden disappearance of Yoso.

-That girl is much powerful than I thought. (Stolas)

Stolas can only look at the direction that ominous power comes from and prays.

-I hope you will be safe, my master. (Stolas)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

-Goddess Realm. (Septem)

The surrounding area suddenly changes into a machinery city. And War is the one that stands in the middle of it.

-It seems she has teleported us to a different dimension. (Farah)

Many robots raise and point their gun at War and start shooting her. War tries her best to avoid the bullet flies at her, but some of them still manage to damage War.

-It's unwise to continue fighting. (War)

War turns around and runs away.

While looking at the current situation, Death caress my head.

-Time is almost up, Farah. (Death)

-Eh, what's wrong? (Farah)

-War has used up all of her energy. Therefore, you will forcefully return to your body soon, Farah. (Death)

-It's the first time I heard about this since Conquest has taken over my body many times. (Farah)

-Well, she is an expectation. You will be in a tough position the moment you return, Farah. Hang in there, I know you can defeat her. (Death)

-Thanks, Death. (Farah)

Before I leave the dark space, Death comes closes to my side and kisses me on my forehead.

-You can do it, Farah. (Death)

>Attempt to take over the body.
=>Take over completed. Current owner: Farah.

-I have returned. (Farah)

I can hear War's voice in my head.

-I'm sorry, Farah. (War)

-No worry, War. I know how to win against that girl. (Farah)

-Ehhh? (War)

I look around to locate the position of that girl and instantly find her in the sky.

-Since the divine power restriction is temporarily lifted. I think I can use that skill! (Farah)

"I am the queen.
The one who will stand on the top
Bow down before me, whoever you are"

I take out the whip from the dimension pocket. I can see the girl is glaring at me while I'm transforming.

-Ara, you don't need to glare at me like that. (Farah)

The girl seems to be irritated at my transformation and commands the robots to attack me again.

-What are you waiting for? Shoot her! (Septem)

However, the robots don't listen to her command and standstill.

-What have you done? (Septem)

The girl looks at her robot and shouts.

-Identification. How come those robots are being charmed by that one? (Septem)

I seize this chance to use the whip to wrap around her body.

-I can't fly in this form, so you should come down and play with me, sweetie. (Farah)

I wield the whip to pull her down from the sky.

-You! (Septem)

The girl falls right into my arm.

- Why can't I use my divine power? (Septem)

My hand gradually reaches out for her hood and reveals her face. Behind the hood is a girl with an incredibly cute face. The girl seems to be frustrated because she can't move as she wishes. I gently stroke her face.

-Don't make your face like that; it will ruin your cuteness. (Farah)

-Why my heart is beating like crazy? You are only a fake imitation of her. (Septem)

I ignore the girl's mumbling and kiss her.

-Hyaaaa~ (Septem)

A cute moan comes out of her mouth.

-You like it, don't you? (Farah)

-No, there is no way I enjoy being kissed by one like you. (Septem)

-Heh, Is that so? If you don't like it, then I will kiss you one more time. (Farah)

I keep kissing her repeatedly until she gives up her resistance.

-Hyaaaa~ (Septem)

The girl seems to faint because of my repeated kissing.

>The duration of "Chaos Tablet" has ended.

> The negative effect: Divine power restriction is activated.

The area surrounds me returns to normal, and my queen's appearance vanishes.

-Farah? (Yoso)

I can see Yoso appears right in front of me. 

-Are you alright? (Yoso)

Yoso comes to my side to check up on me.

-I'm fine, Yoso. How could you arrive here, Yoso? (Farah)

Yoso utters a deep sigh and answers me. Yoso finally notices the girl in my arms.

-Septem! (Yoso)

-You know this girl? (Farah)

Yoso nods.

-We know each other very well. (Yoso)

-She suddenly appeared right in front of me and attacked me. Therefore, I must make her faint to calm her down. I'm sorry if I hurt someone important to you, Yoso. (Farah)

Yoso pats my head.

-Don't worry about it, Farah. It's her fault to attack you first. (Yoso)

-Uhm. (Farah)

-Let's me take care of her. You still have a thing to take care of, right? (Yoso)

I remember I need to hurry to save Lecia from the tree monster. I place Septem in Yoso's arm and move to the door that has been opened after our fight concludes.

-See you later, Yoso. (Farah)

-We will meet you later, Farah. (Yoso)

 

xlvsE52.png

Name: Septem

Age: ???

Breast size: B/ Height: 157 cm/ Weight: 48 kg

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Septem's face is finally revealed after 142 chapter UwU

41