Chapter 152: Interlude 56/ First Meeting With Goddess Of Diligence, Industria-1 ✔️
744 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a spacious room, two people are standing and facing against the wall. Akuji can't help but ask Hana about them.

-Why do you make them stand like that, head maid? (Akuji)

Hana utters a sigh and answers her.

-These two idiots stole a spaceship from the base and ran away with it. Not to mention they didn't even finish the work I give to them. (Hana)

Akuji can't hold back and laughs out loud.

-Buhahaha! I can't believe these two idiots would do something like this. (Akuji)

Akuji points at the one with the appearance look like a beast-woman.

-And what is that stupid look of yours? (Akuji)

Fifir can't restrain her rage and turns to Akuji's side.

-What do you mean by that, you damn thief cat? (Fifir)

-Who did you call thief cat, idiot dog? (Akuji)

-Grrrr! (Fifir)

There seems to be a spark creates because of those two glares.

-Oh my, the mighty 000 can't even master her transformation. If she can't do something easy as that, then how can she fight along with us. (Akuji)

-Heh, are you sure about that defective product? (Fifir)

Akuji takes out the sword from her dimension pocket and is ready to slash Fifir.

-Then you would have no problem of taking one hit from the defective product, right? (Akuji)

In the meantime, Fifir takes out a card from her dimension pocket.

-Don't you dare to touch this body of mine! Only master Farah can touch my body. (Fifir)

Fifir speaks the keywords.

-Gear Up. (Fifir)

The card instantly changes her left hand into an enormous gun.

-How about I blow up your head to make you smarter? (Fifir)

002 hides behind Hana when the fight between Akuji and Fifir started.

-Head maid, are you going to stop them? (002)

-Haiz, these two are still immature. (Hana)

Hana releases a terrible bloodlust and makes the two look at her.

-Head maid! (Akuji)

-Old hag. (Fifir)

-You two still remember I'm right here, huh? (Hana)

Hana walks toward Fifir and Akuji.

-I'm sorry! (Akuji)

-Sorry, old hag! (Fifir)

Those two try to retreat far from Hana. However, it's too late since nanomachines are already surrounding them and holding them on the spot.

-Awwwww! (Akuji)

-Hyaaaaaa! (Fifir)

Terrible noise starts coming from inside the room.

-I know nothing. I know nothing. I know nothing. (002)

002 faces the wall again and tries to distract herself from the current mess.

In the middle of the mess, a person suddenly knocks on the door of the room. Hana instantly ceases her punishment and asks the person on the other side of the door.

-What's wrong? (Hana)

-I'm sorry, head maid. But a person called Humilitas wants to meet you. (Normal maid)

-All right, lead her in. (Hana)

-As your commands, head maid. (Normal Maid)

Hana commands 002 who sit on the corner.

-We are going to receive a guest soon. Prepare the necessary stuff. (Hana)

-Affirmative! (002)

002 takes out a remote control from her pocket and press it. A sofa set with an elegant tea set appears in the middle of the room.

-Preparation completed! (002)

Once again, there is a knock on the door. Hana realizes her guest has come.

-Let her in. (Hana)

-Affirmative. (Normal Maid)

The maid leads Humilitas inside the room.

-Please come in. (Normal maid)

-Alright. (Humilitas)

Humilitas go inside the room and sit on the sofa while 002 and Hana are on the other side.

-Why do you visit me suddenly? Have you found my master? (Hana)

Humilitas can only sigh and answer her.

-It has been two weeks since Farah disappeared, and I still can't find any trace of her. I have tried many methods, but all of them ended in failure. (Humilitas)

-At least you have tried your best. (Hana)

Hana can't help but sighs. She really wants to turn the world upside down to find her master, but she needs to secure the medicine to heal her master first. In addition, the current connection between master is faint, she can still feel the divine barrier she cast on her master is intact. Therefore, she can be sure that the master is still safe for now.

-Haiz. (Hana)

Humilitas points at the two people that are lying on the floor and asks Hana.

-What are they doing? (Humilitas)

-You don't need to care about them. (Hana)

-Heh, alright. (Humilitas)

-It should be another reason for you to visit me this suddenly, right? (Hana)

Humilitas reaches out to the teacup that 002 has prepared and takes a sip.

-Well, yeah. (Humilitas)

Humilitas looks at 002 and tells her.

-Your maid is really excellent at tea brewing. (Humilitas)

Humilitas takes another sip.

-Goddess of diligence, Industria, will visit our planet soon. (Humilitas)

-Huh, what is her purpose for visiting? (Hana)

-She said that she wanted to meet you. (Humilitas)

Hana frowns because of Humilitas' statement.

-I don't know that I have met the goddess of diligence before. (Hana)

-So do I. (Humilitas)

-I possess very little information about that goddess in my data. Therefore, can you tell me some basic information about her? (Hana)

-Well, I am not too close to her. But I at least can provide you with this information. (Humilitas)

Humilitas scratches her head and starts talking.

-I know little information about her skill apart from her mainly uses ice as her attack. But you must know she is the second strongest in the virtue goddesses group. (Humilitas)

-Hoh. (Hana)

-That goddess is a beauty with hair white as snow. And she always behaves coldly and shows little emotion. Therefore, the other goddess often called her Ice-Goddess. (Humilitas)

-That's interesting. (Hana)

-That's all I know about her. (Humilitas)

-It's better than knowing nothing. (Hana)

When Humilitas and Hana try to resume the conversation, they suddenly hear a knock come from the other side of the door.

-What's wrong? I'm receiving my guest over here. (Hana)

-Sorry, head maid. A person who called herself a goddess of diligence is waiting outside with her group. (Normal Maid)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

41