Chapter 198: The True Despair-1
617 19 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The voices come from the monsters continue mocking me.

-If you ran away when you recalled those memories, they wouldn't end up like this. (???)

I place my hands in both ears to prevent the noise from coming in.

-If you could come up with a logical solution at that time, no one would die here. (???)

Because of the voice, I have believed everything that had happened so far was my fault.

-The thing that hinders you from making a simple choice is "emotion." (???)

I can feel the pressure comes from the voice of the monster.

-You stayed with them because you didn't want to be apart from them. (???)

The voice continues.

-You should know that everything will end like this if you choose to stay with them. But you still choose to do it. (???)

-I... (Tia)

-It's all your fault, successor. (???)

The two monsters walk right in front of me and speak out loud.

-Give up your emotion is the best choice, successor. Without emotion, you will be capable of producing the most rational choice. (???)

-... (Tia)

I stare at those monsters and reply.

-If I lose all of my emotion, then will I be able to save everyone? (Tia)

-That's right! (???)

The monsters start showing a hint of joy when I reply to it like that.

-Hah! (Tia)

War once said to me that.

-"White" If you encounter someone hateful and you can't do anything about him. Just raise your middle finger to him to show your resistance. I don't know why, but Death scolded War a lot after she taught me that. 

I'm not the weak Tia who is protected by everyone anymore. I will protect everyone! I am... Farah!

-I will never repeat the same mistake. Never follow what your enemy desires! (Farah)

-Huh? (???)

-I may fear dying and hurt. But losing the one I loved is scarier! (Farah)

I raise my middle finger at the two monsters.

-I will never follow what you want! (Farah)

I stop circulating mana out of my body. I focus mana in both of my hands.

-What are you trying to do, the successor? (???)

-Duel casting! (Farah)

I convert my mana in my left hand into time attribute mana.

-Advance Time Magic: Time reversal ~✩ (Farah)

I'm not too good at using time magic. But please make this spell work this time. I know that only this kind of spell can heal the wound on everyone's body.

-Urgh! (Farah)

I groan since I can feel terrible pain every time mana pass through my body. I turn my attention to everyone and find out they have returned to normal. I can't see a single visible wound on their body, and their bodies' part also seems to grow back.

-A bit longer! (Farah)

-What you are trying to achieve is useless, successor! I can slaughter them again. (???)

-Tia! (Sister Elana)

Sister Elana has awakened up and seems to notice I am casting magic.

-What are you attempting to do, Tia? (Sister Elana)

-I'm glad you are alright, sister Elana. (Farah)

-Are you casting magic to save us? Are you an idiot, Tia? (Sister Elana)

I only smile at the sister.

-What are you smiling for, Tia? You are going to die if you do that! (Sister Elana)

The two monsters try to make their move by attacking others again.

-I'm sorry I'm a bad girl, sister Elana. (Farah)

Sister Elana tries to stand up and runs to my side, but she can't since her body just got healed by my spell. It will take a while for sister Elana can move her body again. I seize this chance to convert mana in my right hand into space attribute.

>Caution: Using the spell in this state will not only result in destroying your body but also damaging your soul.

I don't care about the caution and choose to activate the spell.

-Advance space magic: Mass Teleport~✩ (Farah)

A rift of space appears and wraps around sister Elana and everyone. The monster tries to interfere, but it's too late for them to do anything.

-Successor! (???)

My body can no longer hold the mana inside my body and explode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the explosion, the two monsters reach out and grab Farah's soul.

-It's normal for me to fail on the first try. I will repeat it until the successor loses all of her emotion. (???)

The two monsters disappeared from the scene and arrived in the white space.

-Only the best goddess can be born from overcoming the despair. Let's do it once again. (???)

But before the two monsters can make any move, a slash comes out of nowhere and cuts off the hand holding Farah's soul.

-What? (???)

The monster seems to be confused about the current situation. The beast never thought that anyone could invade this space.

-White! (War)

A shadow runs toward Farah's soul and hugs it.

-Who are you? (???)

The identity of the shadow is War in Farah's body.

-White's soul is severely damaged. I have to kill it! I have to kill it! (Death)

War is also frustrated at what the thing in front of her had done to her precious "White."

-You are the one who kidnapped White and hurt her. Even if you had changed your appearance, I could still realize who you are. (War)

War grits her teeth and stares at the two monsters with hatred.

-I won't let you die a peaceful death! (War)

The one who has been silent so far suddenly voice up. The hair colour of Farah's body starts to change into brown.

-Let me do it. (Famine)

-Hey, Famine! (War)

Famine holds White's soul in her hand as if she is holding the most precious thing in the universe.

-White may be a bad girl sometimes. But she is still a good girl at her core. (Famine)

Famine slowly pushes White's soul inside her.

-You will regret of being born, disgusting thing! (Famine)

-You guys are those "filth", don't get in my way of turning my successor into a perfect goddess. (???)

Famine stares back at the monster with cold eyes.

-I will crush you guys like the last time. (???)

The two monsters try to make a move, but they soon find out something is wrong. They can't summon the power from the goddess's fragment of "Her."

-Are you looking for these fragments? (Famine)

The monster notices there are three glitter fragments float in Famine's hand. A wicked smile is formed on Famine's face.

-I have eaten the connection between you and those fragments. You can no longer use the strength of these things. (Famine)

The white space around Famine turns into black. Many mouths with sharp teeth appear around Famine.

-I will let you experience something worse than hell. (Famine)

 

It's Famine's show time~

Thanks for reading OwO.

 

34