Chapter 210: Avoid The Danger
607 17 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beleth's POV

All those Lamias that come at us has the bat wings on their back.

-I will be appreciated if you guys don't kill them. (Stheno)

Stolas calls out to me and says.

-I will restrain those Lamias. Please kill all the bat monsters in the meantime, Beleth. (Stolas)

Stolas summons the vines from the grounds and wraps around all the Lamia in front of her.

-The Lamias are too strong. I can't hold them for a long time. (Stolas)

The bat monsters seem to understand the situation and focus on their target. They rush to Stolas like a mindless monster.

-Not so fast! (Stheno)

Stheno wields her bow and takes down the monsters that approach Stolas.

-Viper arrow! (Stheno)

Stheno's arrow suddenly transforms into a gigantic snake and swallows the bat monsters.

-Teddy bears protect sister Stolas. (Mia)

The teddy bears act according to Mia's order. They form a line in front of Stolas and didn't let a single bat monster pass.

-Die! (Mia)

A dark ball appears in front of the teddy bears and sucks all the bat monsters inside.

-Grarww!

The bat monster realizes they can't attack at the front of the group. Many of them start to our back and try to attack from behind.

-I will handle it. (Amy)

Amy wields her claymore and slashes down all the bat monsters that come at her.

-You can't pass me, monster. Gravity! (Amy)

Amy casts her magic on the bat monsters and makes them slow down. Amy seizes this chance to cut down as many bat monsters as possible.

After confirming everyone was alright, I cast my magic.

-Dome of truth. (Beleth)

The mirrors hovering around me fly out and create a dome that surrounds all those restrained Lamias. I take out my wings and use them to fly to the Lamias' place.

-I need to cut off all those blessings fast. (Beleth)

While I was flying, I hurriedly cut down all the light that connected to the Lamias. They immediately fall lifelessly to the ground, like Stheno at that time.

-Beleth, watch out! Those bat monsters have changed their target to those Lamias. (Beleth)

I look down and find those bat monsters were aiming at the fainted Lamias.

-Tcchhh! Reflect! (Beleth)

I make the mirrors reflect the figure of the bat monsters.

-Die! (Beleth)

I slash at the mirror that has the monster's reflection. The bat monsters were also being severed in two at the moment the mirror broke. I keep creating more mirrors so I can reduce as many bat monsters as I can.

Stheno and others have to break their current formation to protect the fainted Lamias.

-There are too many of them. (Beleth)

Right, I feel like their number doesn't decrease at all.

-Rose dragon. (Stolas)

Stolas creates a dragon and uses it to wreck the battlefield. The rose dragon goes around and swallows all the bat monsters.

-I feel something is wrong here. (Beleth)

I stop my attack and observe the battlefield.

-What's wrong, Beleth? Why are you stopping your attack? (Stolas)

-We are digging our grave, Stolas! (Beleth)

-What's wrong, sister? (Mia)

The bat monsters have incredible regeneration. The one that I cut in two will regenerate and create two new bat monsters.

-That's why their numbers don't decrease at all. We are making more of them by attacking them. (Beleth)

I shout out loud.

-Everyone! The moment you kill a bat monster, it will multiply. (Beleth)

Everyone's faces darkened when they heard my statement.

-I can't use vines to restrain those monsters. Those bat monsters can easily break the vines the moment I try to suppress them. (Stolas)

Stolas looks at the twins and says to me.

-We can't hold out any longer at this rate. (Stolas)

Stheno, Stolas and I can still fight, but the twins had shown a sign of exhaustion.

-If only I could summon my army. (Beleth)

Suddenly, a voice sounds from behind me.

-AL-017. (Baal)

-Huh? (Beleth)

I turn around and see a familiar figure is standing there with a cute little girl.

-Baal! (Beleth)

-Long time no see, Beleth. (Baal)

Baal replaced her hands with giant flowers.

-The monster will... (Beleth)

Baal interrupts me and answers back.

-I know! That's why I'm using this form. (Baal)

Baal aims the flowers at the bat monsters' place.

-Spores release! (Baal)

The giant flowers start to release a lot of spores into the air. When the spores touched the bat monsters, they fell to the ground and snored.

-They will wake up in 15 minutes. So we have to go soon. (Baal)

Baal points at Stolas and others and says.

-We also need to bring them along with us, right? (Baal)

We first choose to land right next to Stolas and others to discuss the current situation.

-Long time no see, Stolas. (Baal)

Stolas ignores Baal's greeting and asks her immediately.

-Is master safe? (Stolas)

-Well, she is safe for now. I guess. (Baal)

-What do you mean by that? (Stolas)

-Master is currently fighting with a giant snake. And that snake is incredibly powerful. (Baal)

Stheno replies to Baal in a worried voice.

-I think the snake that you mentioned is my master. (Stheno)

Baal doesn't show any interest in Stheno's statement.

-Is that so? (Baal)

Baal scratches her head and says.

-We should discuss later. We need to evacuate those fainted Lamias first. (Baal)

Baal turns to the little girl and tells her.

-I need you to summon a demon that can carry these many Lamias, book! (Baal)

The girl answers Baal in an icy voice.

-Master Farah gave me the name "Grimm." Don't call me "book"! (Grimm)

-Fine, fine! Summon one demon for me. (Baal)

The little girl starts her chanting.

-As the vessel that seals the contract of 72 demonesses, I summon you, the servant was bound by the contract.

A small circle appears on the ground.

-Heed my call, Barbatos.

 

G05Hs4J.png

Name: Grimm/ Other name: Book of Solomon.

Race: Intelligent Grimoire.

Age: ???

Breast size: B/ Height: 135 cm/ Weight: 29 kg

 

Thanks for reading OwO

 

33