Chapter 215: Farah Versus Jormungandr-5
519 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I can only stare at the two snakes that the Lamia just summoned.

-No way. (Farah)

-You can't win against her at this rate, Farah. (Death)

-What can I do in this situation, Death? (Farah)

-Your sole option now is to use that skill, Farah. (Death)

-Do you mean the skill that can temporarily increase my divine power? (Farah)

-Right. (Death)

-I thought it would be better to save this skill to deal with the mastermind who controls all the Lamias. It looks like I have no other choice. (Farah)

-Right, you have to deal with this goddess first, Farah. (Death)

-Uhm. (Farah)

When I try using the new skill, I suddenly feel everything around me slowing down until they freeze.

-Huh? What's happening? (Farah)

I can talk normally, but somehow I can't move my body. A familiar figure appears right in front of me. It's the light figure in the human shape.

-My child. (Y)

-Eh? (Farah)

"Y" tells me with a sorrowful voice.

-The skill that you tried to use once belongs to another goddess. (Y)

From the tone of her voice, "Y" seemed to be close to the mentioned goddess.

-The skill would give you tremendous power, but it also slowly erodes your mind. (Y)

Right, it's unlikely the skill that gives you tremendous power with no side effects.

-Therefore, you shouldn't abuse that skill too much, my child. (Y)

-I understand. (Farah)

"Y" continues.

-My time is almost up. If you have any questions, please speak out. (Y)

I take a deep breath and ask her.

-When can I come back to the future? (Farah)

-You will come back when you achieve the happy ending for all of these events, my child. (Y)

-Can you tell me what is the "happy ending" you mentioned? (Farah)

"Y" answers me with a sad voice.

-I can't tell you about that. (Y)

-... (Farah)

-Are Hana and others safe? (Farah)

-They are still safe and sound. (Y)

I felt relieved when I heard that answer. Right now, I have to ask "Y" about the current situation.

-Can I win against that Lamia if I use the new skill? (Farah)

"Y" hesitates a bit before answering me.

-It would be 50/50. (Y)

-Could you tell me why? (Farah)

"Y" nods and answers me.

-Jormungandr is a goddess that speciality in fighting. Without being manipulated, she can beat many gods and goddesses with the same rank at the same time. Even when she is unconscious like this, she is still a formidable opponent. (Y)

-Woah, she is that strong? (Farah)

-That's right. On the other hand, you barely know about utilizing divine power efficiently. (Y)

-Uhm. (Farah)

-Therefore, I will give you this. (Y)

A ball of light comes from "Y" and goes inside my chest.

-This is... (Farah)

-I gave you the knowledge about the most simple authority of a goddess. That authority is goddess realm. (Y)

>You have received the knowledge about "Goddess Realm". You can construct one when your DIV is above 100.

I smile and say to "Y."

-I'm thankful for everything you have done for me so far, "Y." (Farah)

-No need to thank me, my child. (Y)

Before I can as "Y" another thing, "Y" stops me.

-My time is up, my child. When I disappear from here, the time pause will slowly lose its effect. Please use those times efficiently to prepare for your battle. (Y)

"Y" disappears right after she told me that line.

>Your soul has finally synchronized with your body.

>Some of your stats have been increased as the reward for the "Soul Trial."

STG: 45(+45)
CON: ∞
DEX: 40(+40)
INT: 350(00) +(35000)
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112 (+100)
DIV: 48

-Eh? Why only my luck increase while other stat remains the same? (Farah)

>The goddess of luck, Fortuna, had paid attention to your existent.

-Why does a goddess pay attention to me? (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna answers: You currently have more luck than her, a luck goddess.

I  speak my thought out loud.

-So you only have 1000 luck as a luck goddess? (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna angrily rebukes: That's rude! Do you know how hard to accumulate that much luck?

-I'm sorry. (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna receives your apology and offers a trade: I want you to give me 100 LUK of yours. I will give anything in exchange for those status points.

-Why me? Can't you take Luck status from others? (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna sighs: I can only take LUK from the person who has higher luck than me.

-Is that so? (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna happily asks: Will you trade me your luck then?

-I will give you what you wanted, if only you tell me how to defeat the goddess Jormungandr. (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna smiles: It's a piece of cake. I will find a possible future that you can win against Jormungandr.

-Uhmm. (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna says joyfully: I found it. It's a timeline you say some skill name and beat her.

-How is that helpful? Can you at least describe the name of the skill, goddess Fortuna? (Farah)

>Goddess Fortuna shakes her head: Mortal is troublesome. It's the future that you turn into a witch and activate a skill called "Queen" or whatever.

-Eh? (Farah)

I never thought of that. The thought of using queen mode while transforming never pass my mind.

>Goddess Fortuna asks: Is it helpful to you? Now give me your luck.

-Thanks a lot, goddess Fortuna. Please take away what you need! (Farah)

>Your LUK has been reduced by 100.

>Goddess Fortuna happily says: Thanks for the meal! I will find you again if you have higher LUK stats than me. That will never happen again, Muhahaha.

After the visit of the two goddesses, I feel like I have more chance of defeating goddess Jormungandr.

 

Sorry for the late TvT. I have been busy lately.

Ara Ara witch is coming soon. Thanks for reading OwO

32