Chapter 218: Farah Versus Jormungandr-7
543 15 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

After a while, I arrive in a place far from the old battlefield.

-Mana scan! (Farah)

I use mana to scan the 1000 Km nearby and make sure there is no one aside from Jormungandr and me.

-Destroy! (Farah)

I turn around and find two black liquid snakes are rushing toward my side. I smile and reply to Jormungandr.

-Can you be a little patient? (Farah)

I need to go all out and defeat her.

-Goddess realm. (Farah)

I wrapped my surrounding in darkness by activating the goddess realm. Many small lights appear around my side.

-Welcome to my playfield: Star Sanctuary. Come forward and destroy my opponent, constellation Eirwen! (Farah)

The star around me lines up and makes a formation of a dragon. Jormungandr notices the danger and commands the snakes to cease their attack, and returns to her side.

-Return! (Jormungandr)

From the star formation, an ice dragon is born and comes to life. The dragon is huge as the snake that Jormungandr is riding.

-Grawll! 

The dragon flaps its wings and flies toward Jormungandr.

-Divide! (Jormungandr)

The black liquid snakes divide into four smaller bodies. They go in front of Jormungandr and try to block the charge of the Ice dragon.

-Come, constellation Aiden! (Farah)

Another dragon formation appears right beside me. What comes out this time is a fire dragon.

-Attack those snakes! (Farah)

The fire dragon releases a fire breath and burns down all the black liquid snakes that try to hinder the ice dragon's path.

-Rise. (Jormungandr)

Jormungandr summons another black liquid snake and uses it as a shield to defend against the dragon's breath. After that, Jormungandr reaches out her hand toward the ice dragon.

-Corrupt. (Jormungandr)

The black liquids come out of her hand and fly toward the ice dragon.

-Dodge it! (Farah)

No matter how hard the ice dragon tries to dodge, the black liquids will keep following it.

-Gragh!

The moment the black liquids touch the ice dragon, it melts and returns to water.

>You gain 1 Ice orb.

When the ice dragon dies, a blue ball immediately appears and floats around me.

-If I can't beat her with quality, then I will beat her with quantity. (Farah)

I summon more dragons from different elements and use them to attack Jormungandr. Even when Jormungandr defeats all the dragons, I can call them again.

>You gain 1 Ice orb.

>You gain 1 Fire orb.

>You gain 1 Lighting orb.

The orb with the same elements will combine into one and float around me. The only thing it changes when they combine is the size.

-Corrupt! Corrupt! (Jormungandr)

Jormungandr tries her best to deal with all of those dragons at once.

-She is so tough. (Farah)

Each of the dragons I summon is a combination of dense mana with divine power. A single breath comes from the dragon can destroy the boss monster I met in the first trial.

I don't think this situation will last long since Jormungandr hasn't use that "skill" yet.

-Goddess realm. (Jormungandr)

-Here it comes! (Farah)

I wonder what the goddess realm of Jormungandr will look like.

-Eh? (Farah)

The snake that Jormungandr ride on starts to grow.

-No way! (Farah)

The snake now is too big. I can't even see its top anymore. Now the dragons are no different from toys for it.

-Attack that snake. (Farah)

At my command, my dragon breath at the snake at the same time.

-The breath doesn't leave a scratch on its skin. (Farah)

-Sea of despair. (Jormungandr)

Black liquids start to fall from above me. I instantly create multiple barriers to protect myself from them.

>You are poisoned. Your STG is reduced by 90%.

>You are poisoned. Your DEX is reduced by 90%.

>You receive a status aliment/Drain: lose 0,5% of your mana every 1 minute.

The dragons can't stand the black liquids and start to disappear.

-It's not good. (Farah)

The number of the dragon I can summon is limited. Every time a dragon died, some stars nearby would lose their light. Once all the surrounding stars lose their light, I cannot summon any dragon.

I don't know from when, but the ground below me has turned into a sea of black liquid.

-Arise. (Jormungandr)

Many black liquid snakes raise from the black liquid sea and try to attack me. At the same time, the gigantic snake tries to use its tail to attack me.

-Partner! Avoid it! (Farah)

I can barely escape the surprise attack that comes from Jormungandr.

-Their numbers are not just one or two. Her goddess realm summons more than thousands of snakes. (Farah)

Even though they are not huge as the current snake that Jormungandr rides, their numbers are too much for me to handle alone. The only solution for this situation is to summon the dragon to beat those snakes.

Death, who had been silent so far, asked me.

-Do you think you can win against her, Farah? (Death)

I smile and reply to Death.

-What are you talking about, Death? Everything has gone according to my plan so far. (Farah)

-Eh? (Death)

I look around, and I find out there is no more star shining around me.

-Barrier! (Farah)

I construct multiple layers of barriers to defend against those snakes. It can only hold them for a few minutes at most.

-But it's enough for me to finish the spell. (Farah)

I create a magnificent magic circle with me as the centre.

-Shine brightly and be reborn again. (Farah)

All the elemental orbs around me combine into a single orb.

-Supernova! (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

There will be one more chapter tonight

33