Chapter 236: Let’s Find Out The Secret Of Hana! -1
491 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-Please let me go outside, Hana! (Farah)

I pout at Hana, who stops me from going outside.

-You need to take a rest for a few more days, master. (Hana)

-But I have already recovered, Hana. (Farah)

-You are not fully recovered, master. (Hana)

I glare at Hana as a sign that I am against her idea.

-Muhhh!Muhhh! (Farah)

Even against my glare, Hana shows no sign of flinching.

-Your puppy glare is cute, master. (Hana)

I raise both of my hands and raise my voice.

-It's my angry glare, not puppy glare, Hana. (Farah)

Hana smirks while putting her hand at her mouth.

-Is that so? Since you were adorable, even if you glared at me like that, master. (Hana)

I can't help but blush at Hana's compliment.

-You are unfair again, Hana. (Farah)

-How am I unfair, master? (Hana) 

Before I have a chance to reply to Hana, she puts her hand on my chin.

-I love you, master. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

Her face comes closer to me. Since I know what Hana will do next, I close my eyes and wait for her to kiss me.

-Uhmmm? (Farah)

However, the expected kiss doesn't come, no matter how long I wait for it. I open my eyes and find Hana is looking at me with a smirk.

-You are so innocent, master. (Hana)

-Hana! You are so mean! (Farah)

I pout and look down.

-... (Farah)

Right at the moment when I'm feeling down, Hana bends down and makes a light kiss on my lips.

-Muhhh~ (Farah)

I raise my head and find Hana smirking again.

-...I hate you, Hana. (Farah)

-Eh? (Hana)

Hana suddenly froze when I said that statement. Furthermore, I look down again and fake crying in front of her.

-Eh? Master! It's my bad. Please don't cry! (Hana)

-Ehehehe... (Farah)

Hana seems to notice something is wrong with my crying. She asks me in a terrifying voice.

-Are you lying to me, master? (Hana)

-Tehee~ (Farah)

-Master has become a devil again. I have to punish you, so you can go back to being a good girl. (Hana)

I retreat a few steps from Hana. But it's too late, since Hana has already placed her hand around my hip to stop my escape.

-Hyeee~ (Farah)

-You can't run away, master. (Hana)

My face became red since I knew what kind of punishment was waiting for me.

-Stop, Hana. We are in the middle of the hallway! Nyaaa~ (Farah)

After that, I got "bullied" by Hana a lot for lying to her.

-Master must promise you never lie to me again, okay? (Hana)

I can only nod to Hana, since I can't feel any strength in my body after Hana's bullying me. Hana reaches out her hand and strokes my head.

-You finally return to be an angel again, master. (Hana)

-Myuuu~ (Farah)

-Don't worry too much about your friend, master. I have checked up on them and found out they were safe. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

I don't remember telling Hana that I gained many friends while separated from her.

-How do you know about my friends, Hana? (Farah)

Hana places her index finger on my lip and replies to me.

-It's a maiden secret, master. (Hana)

-Moh! (Farah)

In the afternoon, Hana had an important thing to attend to so she couldn't stay with me. The one who is currently accompanying me is 21. We ramp around the building since I am bored with staying in my room.

-How could Hana build this building,21? (Farah)

I was so surprised Hana could build this gigantic building in just a few days. The building doesn't look shabby at all. Instead, the quality of this building must be at least the same as the shelter I used to stay.

-The head maid used the highest technology contained nanomachines to build this building, master. The head maid used nanomachines as the core of the building, and she extracted the other materials from the current environment. (21)

-Oh, is that so? (Farah)

When I was talking with 21, we have already in a room called the library room.

-We also have a library here, 21. (Farah)

I open the door and run inside the room. Inside the room, there are many bookshelves inside.

-Woah! (Farah)

I arrive at the nearest bookshelf and take a book off it.

-Huh? (Farah)

-What's wrong, master? (21)

I show the book to 21.

-There is nothing inside the book. The book is blank with no word in it. (Farah)

-Hmm, It's weird indeed. (21)

I tried checking other books, but they were the same as the first one that I found.

-Is this library just for show? (Farah)

21 shakes her head and tells me.

-It can't be, master Farah. There is no way that the head maid built this room for no reason. It's illogical for her to do that. (21)

-Heh! (Farah)

I go around those bookshelves and check the book one by one.

-Not this one! This one is the same as the others. (Farah)

When I am going through these books, I feel 21 is looking at me with heartwarming eyes.

-Moh, I think they are all the same! (Farah)

When I am on the verge of giving up, I suddenly find a unique book in the middle of it.

-I think this book is stuck on the shelf, 21. I can't pull it out! (Farah)

21 reaches out to the book and helps it out.

*Click* The moment we successfully pulled the book out, I could hear something being opened. I looked around and found two bookshelves behind me had disappeared. A gigantic metallic door has replaced those bookshelves.

-Hoh! (Farah)

-It seems this is the real reason that master Hana built this room. (21)

 

Sorry for the late. I has been busy IRL lately TvT

There is one more chapter today.

Thanks for reading OwO

27