Chapter 248: New Friend
457 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

After I had finished my conversation with Hana, we resumed finding Grimm again.

-Master, I have used the nanomachines to search for that girl. However, the result is the same as other areas. I still can't detect any life signal around this area. (Hana)

-Is that so? (Farah)

Hana and I searched around the forest, but we couldn't find any trace of Grimm.

-The only area that we haven't searched so far is the gigantic tree over there, master. (Hana)

I nod and answer Hana.

-I have a friend who lives in that area. Let me ask her if she saw anyone wandering around that area then. (Farah)

Hana froze when she heard I mentioned a "friend."

-Master has another friend aside from those in villages too? (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

Hana looks at me and sighs.

-Maybe, I was mistaken about master's education. (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask Hana.

-What are you talking about, Hana? (Farah)

Hana immediately changes the topic.

-We need to find that girl soon, master. It's pretty late now. (Hana)

-Eh? Okay! (Farah)

In the end, we process on advancing toward the gigantic tree without talking about that topic again.

After ten minutes of walking, we eventually arrived at the gigantic tree in the middle of the forest. Hana looks around and asks me.

-Where does your friend live, master? I can't perceive any life signal around here. I also can't find any building that humans can live in this place. (Hana)

I smile and point at the gigantic tree in front of me.

-She is over here, Hana! (Farah)

-Eh? (Hana)

Hana reaches out and pats my head.

-I don't know that our cute master can even become friends with a tree. (Hana)

I pout and rebuke Hana.

-Moh, what I mean is she lives inside the gigantic tree. (Farah)

-Are you sure about that, master? I don't think anyone would live inside a tree. (Hana)

-Because she is a world tree spirit, she lives inside the tree. (Farah)

-Master had read too much fairytale. There is no way a spirit lives in a place like this. (Hana)

-Muumuumuuu! (Farah)

I kept staring at Hana, since she didn't believe in me at all.

-Fufu! (Hana)

Hana reaches out and pokes both of my cheeks.

-Master is so cute when she looks angry. (Hana)

At this moment, I realized Hana was teasing me again.

-Hana! You are so mean! (Farah)

I run to her side and use both of my hands to beat her chest lightly.

-I hate you, Hana. (Farah)

Hana slow wraps her hand around me and hugs me.

-I love you, master. (Hana)

I can feel my face becomes hot because of Hana. While hugging Hana, I avoid looking directly at her. I don't want to show her embarrassing face so she can tease me again.

-Uhmm... (Farah)

-What's wrong, master? (Hana)

I whisper in Hana's ear.

-I ...love you too, Hana. (Farah)

Hana pushes me out and tries to look at my face directly. I can see Hana is smirking while watching over me.

-I couldn't hear what you just said, master. Could you repeat it again? (Hana)

-I don't understand what you are talking about, Hana. (Farah)

-Is that so, master? For a moment, I heard you say you love me. (Hana)

-You must be mistaken, Hana. What I said was: I hate you. (Farah)

I try to use my hand to hide my embarrassing face. Hana reaches out and grabs my hand.

-It's a pity to hide your cute face behind these tiny hands, master. (Hana)

-Uhmmm! (Farah)

Hana pushes my hand out, so she can see my face.

-I want to eat you right here and right now, master. (Hana)

I immediately use my hand to push Hana's face.

-Not now! (Farah)

-How about tonight, master? (Hana)

I look away from Hana and answer as quietly as possible.

-Let's... do it tonight. (Farah)

I can see Hana's devil smile appear on her face again.

-This time, I will teach you something aside from kissing. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

Is there something that a couple does aside from kissing? I never know that since Hana prohibits me from investigating those topics.

-Okay... (Farah)

After I calmed myself from Hana's teasing, I turned toward the gigantic tree.

-I need to touch the tree, right? (Farah)

The moment I touched the tree, a door immediately appeared and welcomed me in.

-Let's go in, Hana. (Farah)

-I'm right behind you, master. (Hana)

What appears beyond the door is a spacious room.

-Are you here, Grimm? Mashiro? Anyone? (Farah)

But there is no one to reply to my question. There is only silence inside the room. I turn to Hana and tell her.

-Let's wait for a moment, Hana. (Farah)

-Yes, master. (Hana)

After a while, another door appears at the wall of the room. Two shadows walk out from that door.

-Grimm! And Mashiro! (Farah)

Grimm stared at me when she noticed my presence. But the moment our eyes touch, she immediately looks away.

-Go. (Mashiro)

Mashiro lightly pushes Grimm from behind. Grimm closes her eyes and uses her hands to hit her cheeks.

-Okay! (Grimm)

She opens her eyes and walks toward my place. When Grimm is right in front of me, she bends down.

-I'm sorry because of my rudeness behaviour! (Grimm)

-I do not mind about that at all. (Farah)

I can see her face become a little teary.

-Please don't hate me because of that. (Grimm)

To not scare Grimm like last time, I don't touch her but give off my hand instead.

-Uhm? (Grimm)

-How about you become my friends? (Farah)

-Friend? (Grimm)

Grimm looks a bit hesitant.

-Can I stay by your side by becoming your friend? (Grimm)

-Yes! (Farah)

Grimm reaches out and holds my hand. She looks at me with a beaming smile.

-Please take care of me, master. (Grimm)

-Please take care of me too, Grimm. (Farah)

We keep holding each other hands for a while until Mashiro goes to our place and intercepts it.

-Me...too! (Mashiro)

Mashiro reaches out and grabs both of our hands.

-We...friend...forever! (Mashiro)

 

 

I can't write a chapter yesterday because I was too busy TvT. Therefore, one bonus chapter will be posted on Monday when I finished the current work.

Thanks for reading OwO

22