Chapter 261: Farah’s Escape Plan-1
475 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Because of yesterday's incident, Hana prohibits me from going out again.

-Muhhhh! (Farah)

I pout while staring at the blue sky through the window.

-Hana is such a worrywart! (Farah)

It's so boring to stay inside the building alone all the time. Normally, I would have 21 or Hana accompany me. However, they are both busy today for some reason.

-I don't ask other maids to play with me since I don't want to bother with their work. (Farah)

A sudden idea suddenly sparks inside my mind.

-Eheheh. I'm sorry, Hana. (Farah)

I open the window and jump through it.

-Air cushion! (Farah)

I create a small cloud on the ground to soften my landing.

-Yosha! I land with no problem. (Farah)

I giggle by myself and head to the forest nearby.

-Humm~ (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*At the same time, inside the security room.

Two maids are talking with each other while watching the screens in front of them.

-Since that "event", our cute master has kept teasing our ears every morning. (Maid A)

The other maid's face becomes red when they think about it.

-Right! It felt so good when master Farah licked my ear. I wished my turn would come soon to feel that feeling again. (Maid B)

-Huh! (Maid A)

One maid noticed their master escaped through the window. The girl reached out to the button on the table and pressed it.

-It's emergency situation number 3! All the maids are on standby and ready for action. (Maid A)

The other maid also becomes serious about the current situation. She pressed another button on her side.

-Drones deployed. (Maid B)

With that action, she replaced all the screens in front of her with a master image. They were the real-time images that drone captured in the sky from various angles.

-Should we move out now? (Maid B)

-No, let's follow the master's action closely. We don't have to make any move unless the master encounters any dangerous situation. (Maid A)

-Alright, I will report the situation to the head maid in the meantime. (Maid B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

It only takes me a while to arrive at the side of the forest.

-She is in this way, right? (Farah)

I release my mana and send it in a specific direction in the forest.

-I only have to wait now. (Farah)

It doesn't take long for me to hear some rustling sound from the forest.

-She is coming! (Farah)

I can hear heavy footsteps slowly coming towards me. A gigantic shadow gradually reveals itself from the forest. I run to the shadow side and hug it.

-Mama bear! (Farah)

The identity of the shadow is a gigantic bear that is three times bigger than me. The reason that I could call her that way because I was the benefactor of the forest and the master of the world tree.

-Fluffy! (Farah)

The fur of the mama bear is really soft and warm. I love the feeling when I rub my body against her fur.

-Gruwlll!

The mama bear tries to appeal to me by rubbing her head against mine.

-Ehheheh! (Farah)

-Gruwlll!

Mama bear sounds really happy when she meets me again. She thought we couldn't meet again since I departed from the second trial.

-Mama bear! (Farah)

-Gruwlll?

-Could you take me around the forest and play? (Farah)

-Gruwwl~

She happily nods and agrees to my proposal. Mama bear bends down and picks me up by biting the back of my clothes.

-Hehe! This again! (Farah)

And then, mama bear uses her force to fling me to her back.

-Aiyaaa! (Farah)

I somehow manage to land safely on her back.

-It is all thanks to her fluffy fur. (Farah)

Her back is even softer than my current bed. I spread out on all four and hugged the body of the mama bear.

-It's so soft~ (Farah)

My face naturally forms a smile when I hug her body.

-Piyuuu?

I could hear a cute sound come from in front of me. I look up and find the voice's owner belonging to a bear cub. It has the same colour as the mama bear, which is brown. It's a little bigger than Kyu but shorter than me.

-Piyuuuu!

The cub runs to my side and jumps in my face.

-Fuyaaa!

The cub hugged me tightly, using all four legs.

-Piyu! I can't breathe like this! (Farah)

I try to push her out, since I can't breathe this way. The kid seems to notice the problem and reluctantly leave my face.

-It's nice to meet you again, Piyu! (Farah)

-Piyuuu! Piyuu!

This kid is the animal I made a friend of in the forest. We usually have a fun time together when I play with her and Kyu.

-But somehow, Kyu doesn't like her much when Piyu gets close to me. (Farah)

Since I have met up with the future Kyu, I wonder about the rest.

-Will they be alive? Or all of them had died because of old age. (Farah)

My chest becomes tight when I think I could never meet them again once I come back to the future.

-It's kinda sad, isn't it? (Farah)

Piyu seems to notice my sadness. She runs up to my thighs and curls up. I pick her up and hug her tightly.

-Are you trying to appease me, Piyu? (Farah)

I could feel the soft hand of her touch my back.

-Piyuuu! Piyuu!

-Ehehehe! Thank you, Piyu! (Farah)

Right, I shouldn't think deeply for now. My current priority is enjoying the present with everyone!

 

Thanks for reading OwO

22