Chapter 262: Farah’s Escape Plan-2
408 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Our first destination is the place where the mist wolves live.

-If I am not mistaken, they should be around this place, right? (Farah)

I am currently on top of the mama bear and hugging Piyu.

-Ehehe, she is my special hugging pillow for this trip. (Farah)

Piyu raises her arm up and pokes my cheek.

-Moh, Piyu! You should stay still. (Farah)

-Piyuuu! Piyuuu!

-Ehehehe! (Farah)

Hugging the cute and fluffy Piyu is really healing my soul.

-I want to mofu mofu you a little more, Piyu! (Farah)

Piyu happily replies to me.

-Piyuuu~

-Gruwlll!

I could hear mama bear's growl. It seemed like she signalled me we had arrived at the destination.

-Piyuuu!

Piyu stops poking my cheek and looks at the scenery in front of her with sparkling eyes.

-Hehe, we are here, Piyu! (Farah)

I could see a vast blue lake right in front of me. Many kinds of animals play on the water surface, such as ducks.

-But they are not ordinary ducks, though! (Farah)

When I reformed the second trial, I spread my manas thought out the second trial. Because of that, the animal in the forest started to change. The most noticeable change is some animals were increasing in their size.

-There is some special case likes the duck in front of me. They gain the ability to accelerate instead of changing in their size. The mama bear could turn her fur into steel. (Farah)

At the appearance of mama bear, many mist wolves appear and surround her.

-Gruwlll!

I pat mama bear on her back and tell her.

-Don't worry! Let me handle it, mama bear. (Farah)

I spread my manas toward mist wolves to let them know about my presence. The moment the mist wolves noticed my manas, all of them started to lie on their back and showed their belly. They also put their tongue out and make cute faces.

-Eheheh, they are so cute.  (Farah)

They always appear like this with my arrival. I can't help but tell the mama bear to put me down so I can play with them. I walk over to the hugest wolf and start to scratch its belly.

-Grawlll!

The wolf looks like he is enjoying it and starts growling happily.

-Who is a good boy? (Farah)

-Grawlll~

The other wolves approach my sides and rub their bodies against me. They seem to be jelly with the one I am rubbing.

-Don't worry! I will rub you guys, too~ (Farah)

While I'm enjoying fluffy time, I can feel someone is poking me from behind. I turn around and find Piyu with puffing cheeks.

-Piyuuu!

She seems lonely because I leave her behind to play with other wolves. I reach out and hug her.

-Don't worry, Piyu! I don't forget about you, Piyu! (Farah)

After that, I continue playing with everyone to my heart's content.

-Uhmmmm... (Farah)

While I am playing with everyone, my stomach suddenly growls.

-Piyuuuu?

-How could I be hungry so quickly? I just ate a pancake before I went out!

-Piyuuu!

-You are also hungry, Piyu? (Farah)

Piyu nods and raises up both of her hands.

-All right, let's go to that "place" for lunch then! (Farah)

When I mentioned that "place", Miyu's face lit up. She used her cute pawn to pull my clothes.

-Piyuuu! Piyuu!

-Don't be in such a hurry, Piyu! (Farah)

Piyu doesn't care much about my statement. She goes right behind me and pushes me toward the mama bear.

-Moh, Piyu! You are such a gluttony! (Farah)

-Piyuuu!

-All right, I am going! (Farah)

I turn back and wave my hand at the mist wolves while letting Piyu push me.

-See you guys later~ (Farah)

-Grawlll!

Mama bear picks both of us up and lets us stay on her back again.

-Let's goooo! (Farah)

-Piyuuuu!

-To the beehive! (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*At the same time, in the security room.

There are not only two but seven maids staring intensely at the screen.

-No way! (Green Hair Maid)

On the screen, Farah is playing with a small bear on the back of the mother bear.

-I can't stand it anymore! (Green Hair Maid)

The maid with purple hair tries to use both of her hair to block her nose.

-She is at it again. (Maid A)

-Yup! (Maid B)

The other maid could notice something red coming from her hands. One maid takes out a tissue and gives it to her.

-Why do you nosebleed every time you watch master? (Maid A)

The nosebleed maid starts hugging her body and explaining in an energetic voice.

-Because I couldn't handle the cuteness of our master. I could feel my nanomachines boil up when I watched over her. (Green Hair Maid)

The maid with red hair immediately denies it.

-No, you are just a pervert. (Red Hair Maid)

The other maid immediately becomes agitated and glare at the maid with red hair.

-My love for our master is so pure and innocent. How could you come to that conclusion? (Green Hair Maid)

The red maid looks at the green one as if she is looking at the most disgusting in the world.

-Do you think I call you a pervert for no reason? (Red Hair Maid)

-Right, it's totally baseless! (Green Hair Maid)

The red hair maid takes a watch from her pocket and touches it.

-Watch! (Green Hair Maid)

A screen comes out of the watch and shows the images of the green hair maid. Everyone could see the green hair maid was licking a spoon while having a nosebleed.

-That spoon belongs to our master Farah.

-... (Green Hair Maid)

-Would you mind explain about your action then? (Red Hair Maid)

The green hair maid sighs.

-Hah! (Green Hair Maid)

She walks toward the red hair maid and places both hands on her shoulder.

-If it was you, would you lick the utensil belonging to our master? (Green Hair Maid)

-I am not like you! I would never do that! (Red Hair Maid)

-Are you sure? (Green Hair Maid)

-Yes! (Red Hair Maid)

The green hair maid takes out the watch and shows everyone a picture.

-No way! (Maid C)

-Woah! (Maid D)

It's the picture of the red hair maid sniffing on Farah's bra.

-You are a pervert like me! (Green Hair Maid)

-You! (Red Hair Maid)

The two kept quarrelling and got kicked out of the security room because they were too noisy.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Farah is like pervert's magnet Xd

23