Chapter 269: Interlude 96/ Arrival Of A Certain Person
390 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the hot spring, Mashiro is holding Farah dearly. It's like she considered Farah as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

-Sleep...well. (Mashiro)

Mashiro turns to Piyu and mama bear and tells them.

-Protect! (Mashiro)

The twos nod at Mashiro's command and growl.

-Gruwlll!

-Piyuuu!

Mashiro gets out of the hot spring and summons a small tree. The tree reaches out to her and slowly turns into a dress. After that, Mashiro bends down and touches the ground.

-Cover. (Mashiro)

Many trees come out of the ground and cover the hot spring. Those trees form into a dome and cover the whole hot spring area.

-Enough. (Mashiro)

Mashiro turns in the direction in front of her and stares intensely.

-It comes back. (Mashiro)

Mashiro could feel an entity with the energy resemble the bat monster flies toward their place.

-Summon...guardian. (Mashiro)

Since Mashiro contracted with Farah, her power is further expanded. Thanks to the newly gained power that Mashiro managed to protect the world tree and other beasts in the forest.

-Raise! (Mashiro)

From the place under Mashiro's feet, a giant made of the tree comes out from the ground. In the direction that Mashiro stared at, a black dot is flying toward her with insane speed.

-Eliminate! (Mashiro)

The giant swings his left hand at the black dot.

-Miss. (Mashiro)

The black dot easily avoids its attack. It ignores the giant and keeps flying in Mashiro's direction.

-Again! (Mashiro)

This time, many trees grow from the ground and turn into obstacles to stop the black dot. The black dot can no longer maintain the speed while avoiding those trees.

-Attack! (Mashiro)

The giant use both of his hands to hit the black dot.

-Got...it! (Mashiro)

Not letting Mashiro be happy for too long, the hands of the giant turn black.

-Urghh! (Mashiro)

The black hand immediately breaks into many pieces after a few seconds. The black dot accelerates and appears right in front of Mashiro.

-You? (Mashiro)

The identity of the black dot is a girl with bat wings.

-Why do you hinder me? (Bat Girl)

-Bad...must...eliminate. (Mashiro)

-I will forgive you since you are a senior. But don't... (Bat Girl)

The giant has recovered his hand, and he once again reached out to the girl.

-You are annoying. (Bat Girl)

Rainbow lances appear from behind and piece through the hand of the giant.

-Perish! (Bat Girl)

The girl summons even more lances and shoots them at the giant. Mashiro has no choice but to jump off the giant to avoid the fierce attack that comes from the batgirl.

-She is there. (Bat Girl)

The batgirl traces the energy that comes from the girl and identifies it. Her target is right under her feet.

-I will... (Bat Girl)

A white mist appears next to the batgirl side. A leg comes out from it and kicks the batgirl's face.

-Urghh! (Bat Girl)

The batgirl flies backward because of the impact.

-I never thought you would be alive. (Industria)

Industria walks out of the mist and stares at the girl.

-Tchh, that maid is so useless. How could she leave that thing alive? (Industria)

The batgirl remains unscathed after the sudden attack of Industria.

-Could you die soon? (Industria)

Industria creates footholds made of mist and runs toward the batgirl side.

-... (Bat Girl)

The batgirl notices the power difference between her and Industria. She retreats and tries to avoid her attack.

-She is strong. (Bat Girl)

However, she forgot she was 2 vs 1 situation. Mashiro seizes this chance and commands all the trees nearby to attack her.

-Icy Claw! (Industria)

The trees wrap around the batgirl to stop the girl from escaping. At the same time, Industria swings her mist claw at those trees. Those trees immediately turn into ice in a few seconds.

-Echo break! (Industria)

Industria uses her remaining hand and hits the ice. An energy wave comes out and breaks the ice in front of her into many pieces.

-Did I get her? (Industria)

But Industria instantly something is wrong. She couldn't see any corpse coming from the inside of the ice.

-Her target is Farah. No! (Industria)

She looked at the dome and found a hole in it. She jumps off the mist and heads toward's place.

-Please don't be too late. (Industria)

 

 

Thanks for reading OwO

20