Chapter 272: Dealing With The Night Visitor
385 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.Farah's POV

I can't do anything to the naked girl who rides on my body.

-Hyaaa~ (Farah)

I could only feel she was sucking something from inside my body. The girl suddenly stops her action and looks at me.

-Master, don't be worried. (Batgirl)

She reaches out and touches my hair.

-Everything will be just fine, my master. (Batgirl)

I try to reply to her, but somehow I can't move my body as I wish. At this moment, I can only mutter some meaningless words.

-No...~Hyaaaa~ (Farah)

The girl once again bends down and reaches out to my neck.

-No...Ple...~ (Farah)

It's my meaningless resistance against that girl. She doesn't care about me and continues her doing.

-You smell so good, master. (Batgirl)

At this time, I look over the girl's shoulder and find bat wings on her back.

-Wha...Hya~ (Farah)

The girl suddenly attacks me by licking my napes. What is she trying to do? Is she going to eat me for real?

-Master? (Maid A)

-Are you inside, master? (Maid B)

I suddenly hear the call of everyone from the outside. It's the familiar voice of all the maids that serve me every day.

-Hmmmm! (Batgirl)

The batgirl raises up and looks really annoyed by the outside noise.

-They are really annoying. (Batgirl)

She flicks her hands to make the voice of everyone completely disappear this time.

-That's better. (Batgirl)

She places both of her hands on my cheeks and forces me to stare at her.

-You only to focus on me, master. I need more blood of yours to finalize our contract. (Batgirl)

The batgirl aims at my neck and sinks her fang on my body again.

-The blood is the easiest way to connect our emotion, master. (Batgirl)

This time, a voice rang in my head. It did not differ from when I completed the contract in the past.

>Master-Servant contract between Individual Farah and ??? were created.
>Individual Farah is established as a master in the relationship.
>Individual Farah received a fragment of ???'s origin.
> Condition achieved: New magical girl form is ready to be created.
> Do you want to create it?

I can only nod in this situation since no sound could come from my throat now.

New form available.
+Ruler Of The Night.

-Increase all of your stats by 200% when you are fighting in the dark.

-You can teleport to any place that has a shadow.

-By taking the blood of others, you will be able to activate the "Emotion Link".

+The target under the "Emotion Link" will completely follow your command. The link won't be cancelled even when you return to normal.

+The target under the "Emotion Link" could also create a weaker link with others.

-Caution: If you don't take any blood every one hour in this mode, you will enter "Estrus Mode."

+In the "Estrus Mode", all the links under your control will enter Berserk state. Their stats will be increased by 200% in exchange for their reasoning.

+You cannot receive any damage in the "Estrus Mode."

>The memory relates to the Ruler Of The Night is currently locked

That's too much information for me to remember in this situation. After the girl finished her contract, she fell to my body lifelessly.

-Eh? (Farah)

At this moment, the door in front of me broke into many pieces. I could see Hana running in along with others.

-You! What have you done to master? (Hana)

Hana looks furious because of the girl that is riding on me. The batgirl suddenly sunk and turned into a cute bat before Hana could touch her.

-Huh! (Hana)

When the girl turned into a bat, I could finally move my body as usual. I raise up and try to stop Hana.

-Hana, the bat is my contracted beast. She would do no harm to me. (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

-So that was everything that has happened so far. (Farah)

Hana holds her head and sighs helplessly.

-Master! (Hana)

She walks closer to me and stares right at my eyes.

-You are an idiot, master! (Hana)

Hana head chop at my head.

-Aiiii~ (Farah)

I hold my head and pout at Hana.

-I did nothing, though! (Farah)

-You should know you almost put yourself in danger situation again, master. (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask her.

-Why? (Farah)

-She may be the remnants of the bat monsters we fought before. (Hana)

I shake my head and deny it.

-There is no way that could happen since I absorbed the... (Farah)

I suddenly remember Death told me not to tell everyone else.

-You absorbed what...master? (Hana)

Kyu even looks so surprised at my statement.

-What do you mean by that, Farah? (Industria)

Hana looks at me with a smiling face. However, her eyes are not smiling at all.

-I thought you would only kill off the monster, master. If you don't tell me everything, I will prohibit you from eating sweets for 1 year. (Hana)

I could feel the sweat keep dripping from my forehead.

-....I (Farah)

I hesitate a bit before telling Hana.

-I will tell you about it. (Farah)

I tell them about how I absorb the negative power to heal myself. I avoid talking to the other four since I don't feel it's the right time to tell them now.

-Is that so? (Industria)

-But how did you get your hand in that power in the first place? (Hana)

I look bitter and look down. I couldn't tell them the one inside give me that power.

-I... (Farah)

I know that I'm really a selfish girl. I couldn't have the courage to tell them about the ones inside me.

-Master... (Hana)

I am really an ugly existence. I am the only one who can enjoy this happiness while the other four always stuck inside my body.

-Master! (Hana)

Hana wraps around my body.

-Don't worry about it, master. You could tell me at another time. (Hana)

-...Right. (Farah)

I hug Hana and regain my calmness. Why do I suddenly think like that?

Thanks for reading OwO

 

19