Chapter 321: Hana’s Punishment
318 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

The moment I returned to reality, I immediately felt like someone was pinching both of my cheeks.

-Myuuuuu! (Farah)

-Master... (Hana)

-Urghhhh! (Farah)

The culprit that bullies my cheeks is no one else but the most perfect maid in the world.

-Han...a, release... (Farah)

Hana replies to me in an angry voice.

-I won't release them for a while, master. (Hana)

-Ummuuuuuu! (Farah)

I am currently lying in Hana's lap and staring directly at her face.

-Did you know your mistake, master? (Hana)

Hana stares at me with terrifying eyes. She seems to be really angry this time.

-Uhmm... (Farah)

I can feel Hana put more force to pinch my cheeks.

-Iyaaa! (Farah)

-Don't try to look away from reality, master. (Hana)

-I'm sowwwyyyy, Hana. (Farah)

Hana keeps putting even more force in her pinching.

-For what, master? (Hana)

-For escaping? (Farah)

-Hmmmm! (Hana)

-Uwaaaaa! Don't put more force into it, Hana. My cheeks are going to feel off. (Farah)

-You run away from the base without asking me. And right after that, you jump into a dangerous place by fighting against a mysterious person. (Hana0

Wait! How could Hana know it?

-With the "Pokan" expression on your face, you must think that how could I know that story, right? (Hana)

I nod rapidly at Hana's statement.

-Hmmm... (Hana)

Hana forms a mischievous smile on her face and says.

-It's a secret, master~ (Hana)

And then, I experience more punishment of Hana for a long time.

-Fyaaaa! (Farah)

I am currently holding my cheeks, which have now turned bright red because of Hana's pinching.

-If not for a short time we have in our hands, I would "educate" you a little more, master. (Hana)

-What would you do then, Hana? (Farah)

Hana bends down and whispers sweetly into my ears.

-Once everything is done, I will teach you about them one by one, master. (Hana)

-Uwaaaaaa... (Farah)

Does that mean Hana has even scarier punishment other than pinching cheeks? I hold both of my cheeks and look away from Hana. Somehow, Hana only smiles when she is looking at my expression.

-Master, your friends are waiting for you outside. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

Hana helps me to stand up and guides me to the place outside. When I look at my surrounding, I figure out that we are staying inside a cave.

-Farah! (Aya)

-Master! (Fifir)

The moment I stepped outside the cave, I found the other two. I look down and apologize to Aya and Fifir.

-I'm sorry for making you guys worried. (Farah)

Fifir shakes her head and replies to me.

-It's my fault, master. If not for me taking you to run away, you would not encounter any danger. (Fifir0

-No... (Farah)

Hana uses her left hand and blocks me.

-Did you know your mistake, Fifir? (Hana)

-Yes, head maid... (Fifir)

For some reason, Fifir is no longer called Hana an old hag.

-You are too arrogant and playful. Did you call yourself a soldier because I made you stronger than others? (Hana)

-... (Fifir)

-You do not differ from a child in front of an actual enemy. In the last battle, you couldn't even help your master properly. (Hana)

-Urghh... (Fifir)

Fifir is biting her lips while having a bitter face.

-Go back and train more. You are not sufficient to stand by the master's side and protect her now, Fifir. (Hana)

-I... (Fifir)

I could see some tears come out from Fifir's eyes.

-I still want to protect master and stand by her side. (Fifir)

Hana glares at Fifir and responds to her.

-Then train more... and become a trustworthy person that can protect your master. (Hana)

Fifir is her sleeve to weep her tears and answer Hana clearly.

-Yes! (Fifir)

I could see some hint of satisfaction on Hana's face. But it quickly disappears right after that. This time, Hana turns and glares at Aya.

-And you... (Hana)

-... (Aya)

-Since you and I are in the same position as Farah's lover, I could only tell you one thing. (Hana)

-Yes? (Aya)

-You should think about what will be the best for Farah's safety. You should know how she always acts, right? (Hana)

Aya looks down with a dark face and tells Hana in a small voice.

-Alright... (Aya)

-That's all for now... (Hana)

Finally, Hana turns to me and looks into my eyes.

-And master, will you go back now? (Hana)

-...I don't want... (Farah)

I think I may become a little selfish right now. But I need to resolve the current situation first. Many people I know seem to relate to this incident. Moreover, I can't keep looking at Innocent people being harmed and turned into monsters.

-Hana... (Farah)

Hana sighs and reaches out to my head. Is she going to pinch my cheeks again?

-I know you would say that, master. (Hana)

Hana places her hand on my head and strokes it nicely.

-Uhm... (Farah)

-Though this maid will let you continue doing this with one condition. (Hana)

-What is it, Hana? (Farah)

-Take me with you, master.  (Hana)

-Yes? Only that? (Farah)

Hana smiles at me and says.

-Also, if you saw that "thing" again, you must run away right away. (Hana)

-... (Farah)

Right, there is a chance that I would encounter that girl again. I become so anxious when I think about that situation will happen.

Hana stares at my face and asks.

-With that face of yours, should we just go back to the base now? (Hana)

She seems to notice my worried.

-... (Farah)

Hana bends down and hugs me softly.

-Don't worry, master. That "Thing" will not be able to lay a single finger on you this time. (Hana)

As if I feel the sense of security coming from Hana, I nod at her statement.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

15