Chapter 320: Interlude 118/ Lucky Escape
315 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dohert's POV

I look up and stare at the clear sky in front of me.

-I... (Dohert)

I can't help but utter my last strength to shout out.

-I am...alive! Ahahahahahah! (Dohert)

I am alive! After all those hardships, I finally made it out alive.

-Hahaha! Haha... (Dohert)

I should be happy since I could escape from that hell. But somehow, tears keep coming out of my eyes. I look at my hands, which have been wounded to the level I couldn't recognize these things as my hands.

-Ahahaha! (Dohert)

There are no single nails on those hands. And they look so tattered because of wounds and dirt.

-But at least I can escape... (Dohert)

All thanks to the goddess who gave me that skill. With that skill, I could keep my presence to a minimum. If I didn't have that skill in the first place, I would die in that hell with others.

-Urghh... (Dohert)

I feel a little dizzy since I spend most of the time escaping those monsters.

-A...bit tired! (Dohert)

I just want to lay my body in this place and take a nap.

-But I need to escape now. (Dohert)

The barrier is right behind. I need to move far from this place.

-... (Dohert)

I mutter strength in those shaking legs to stand up again.

-Go... (Dohert)

I try to run at a fast speed. But my body couldn't do that. Every single muscle inside my body keeps screaming and desires me to take a break.

-Just a little more... (Dohert)

Those Sins' servants must have some plan with this city. I must get back soon to tell the goddess the news.

-Graghhhh! 

-Huh! (Dohert)

I thought I would escape from hell.

-What... (Dohert)

Many monsters have wolf's form rushing in front of me.

-Move!!!! (Dohert)

I must run away! But where? To go back to that hell? I turn over and try to head toward the barrier again.

-Let's get information from him... (Mia)

-Yeah. (Ay)

I suddenly hear the sounds of some kid from above. But not to let me react, I can feel a sharp pain come from my chest. I look down and find a hall with a ball shape on it.

-Uwaaaaa! (Dohert)

I can't stand the sharp pain and fall to the ground.

-If you killed him right away, I won't be able to extract the information, Amy. (Mia)

-He is still alive, so do it fast. (Amy)

-Alright, you stop those monsters in the meantime then. (Mia)

-Okay. (Amy)

Then I could hear a whistling sound as if something was moving at a fast speed. One of the voice owners must go out to deal with those monsters.

-Let's see... (Mia)

I could hear the sounds of the other one walking toward me.

-You... (Mia)

A soft hand reaches out and grabs my face. I try to direct the line of sight to the opponent.

-Huh! (Dohert)

The one in front of me looks no different from a kid.

-Don't look at me, or I will pierce through those eyes of yours. (Mia)

The kid is not only beautiful but also has a spite tongue. She looks at me as if I am some kind of trash.

-Devour. (Mia)

I don't know what she will do to me, but I have a bad feeling about this. I try to struggle.

-It will finish soon... (Mia)

From her hand, a purple snake comes out.

-Huh! (Dohert)

-Get the information I needed. (Mia)

The snakehead toward my head.

-What? (Dohert)

Then I could feel a terrible pain in my head. I feel something is being taken from inside me.

-Hmmm... (Mia)

After a while, the snake comes out of my head. It immediately comes back inside the little girl again.

-So, there is nothing under the barrier. This one barely escapes by digging through under it. (Mia)

Then the girl turns to me and looks at me with cold eyes.

-You should die here. I can't let you go back and report to your goddess. I don't want them to notice this incident that soon. (Mia)

I could feel terrible murderous intent come from that girl.

-... (Dohert)

I have no choice...but to accept the death. With the current wound, I will die anyway.

The little girl reaches her hand toward me.

-Good... (Mia)

-Mia! (Amy)

Someone suddenly interrupts the little girl.

-Amy, what's wrong? (Mia)

-Many wolves are coming our way. At this rate, our existence would become noticeable to that betrayer. It's better to move now. (Amy)

-Uhm, let me finish this one off first. (Mia)

-Huh, just leave him. He would die to either my wound or those wolves, anyway. (Amy)

The little girl nods and seems to agree with the other one.

-Alright, let's go... (Mia)

Then the two in front of me suddenly disappear and leave me behind. I let out a dry laugh in this situation. I close my eyes and accept my fate.

-Ahahaha... (Dohert)

At the same time, I could hear many loud steps coming in my direction. They probably belong to those monsters.

-Then... (Dohert)

A loud explosion interrupts my monologue.

-Are you alright? (???)

This time, I could hear a young and innocent voice calling out to me. I open my eyes and...

-Goddess... (Dohert)

-Ehh? (???_

This time, it's a little girl with pink hair standing in front of me. She is not a stunning beauty. I feel she leans more on the cute side. She gave me some kind of unique aura that I had never felt before.

-Oh... (Dohert)

I feel a terrible urge to stand by her side and protect her. And I could feel a loud throbbing inside my chest just by looking at her.

-I... (Dohert)

The girl reaches out to me and asks me.

-Are you alright? (Farah)

What a crazy day! I was just being pushed to hell, but now I am being pulled up by an angel. I lost the ability to replay and just stare at her eyes.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Don't worry. He won't be one of the lover candidates Xd

14