Chapter 325: The Insecticides Service Of A Perfect Maid
291 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

The angel reluctantly decides to go with us. I turn to him and ask him in a worried voice.

-You can go back once you show us the way... (Farah)

The angel puts his hand on his chest and bows his head down.

-No, I have already made a decision, my saviour. (Dohert)

-It's alright then... (Farah)

And at that moment, an enormous rift appears on the top of the capital city.

-Huh...? (Farah)

I could feel a familiar eerie feeling again.

-This is... (Farah)

Hana also becomes cautious and stares intensely at the rift. She also puts her arms around my body and holds me tightly.

-She is here... (Farah)

The girl who attacked me is here. I grasp my hand and look at the rift. Then a tentacle comes out of it and wraps around the barrier.

-It's trying... (Farah)

What comes after that is a loud cracking noise comes from the barrier.

-She destroyed the barrier so easy... (Farah)

Then the tentacle disappeared along with the rift as if nothing was there in the first place.

-Look like you have nothing to do, angel. You should go back alone now... (Hana)

-No... (Dohert)

Hana asks the angel with a mocking voice.

-Did you think you could still follow us in that state? (Hana)

Hana turns to the angel who has fallen on all four limbs. He looks like he is going to die of fear at any moment.

-I... (Dohert)

Hana doesn't pay much attention to the angel and takes my hand.

-Let's go, master... (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

We quickly advance toward the capital city. It doesn't take long for us to arrive at the edge of the city. In the end, the angel couldn't move with us, so Hana and I decided to leave him behind. Hana looks at our surroundings and tells me.

-We seem to arrive at the north of the city, master. (Hana)

-Well... (Farah)

Our surroundings are so terrible. I could see dying corpses everywhere. There are so many corpses on the ground to form many giant mountains in front of me. And there are some kind of white silks wrapping those corpses. If only I could save them...

-We have a visitor, master. (Hana)

As Hana finished the sentence, a woman with the lower half of a spider appeared on the top of the corpse mountain.

-Aside from the two little rats, I also have another guest today. (???)

Since she stands too far from us, I can't observe her entire figure carefully. But I could notice she didn't wear anything on top of her body.

-Master, It will dirty your eyes. (Hana)

Hana reaches out to me and blocks my eyes.

-I will finish her off soon, so close your eyes for a moment. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

I have no choice but to listen to Hana's advice and close my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hana's POV

That exhibitionist dares to show off her dirty body in front of my innocent master.

-Hurry up and finish your introduction. I need to finish you off soon. (Hana)

The insect looks prideful and shows off its body even more.

-You are pretty arrogant for a prey. (Insect)

The insect with eight legs glares and threatens me.

-I will let you experience unfathomable pain, woman. You will become my children's breeding bed until you die. (Insect)

-That's sound disgusting. As expected of an insect. (Hana)

The insect immediately frowned as she heard my statement.

-What? What did you just say? (Insect)

Her eyes become bloody, as if she wants to kill me right away.

-Insect!? (Hana)

The insect shouts as she becomes crazy.

-You dare to call the mighty me an insect! I have changed my mind! (Insect)

The insect laughs hysterically.

-I will torture you and feed you to my children. (Insect)

-Woah, that sounds scary! (Hana)

-You!?! (Insect)

As if something inside the insect was being broken. That thing couldn't keep its calm any longer.

-Dare to trample on my identity! A dispcle of pride! (Insect)

The corpses under the insect explode and let out uncountable young spiders.

-Despair! (Insect)

I create a gun using nanomachines to shoot at one of those spiders. It immediately explodes and lets green liquids out of its body. The place where those liquids touched instantly melted.

-You can't do anything in front of that number! (Insect)

The insect laughs even more while looking at us with expected eyes. I frown at the situation in front of me.

-No way... (Hana)

Those monsters are really...scary. They will... tear off my master dress if they die near master.

-Muahahaha... (Insect)

-Only one person has the right to tear off my master's dress... (Hana)

-Huh? (Insect)

The insect must think I have become crazy because of fear and talk nonsense.

-That's me... (Hana)

I point my hand down to the ground and form a smile at the insect.

-What are... (Insect)

Not to let the insect could finish her entire sentence, a ray of light poured down and vaporized the insect along with its child. That insect just talked too much...

-You can open your eyes now, master. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

Master looks at her surroundings and tried to process what just happened. I look at the bewildered face of my dear master.

-Yup, my master is still cute as ever. (Hana)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

16