Chapter 356: Interlude 122/ Hina’s Situation
276 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the continuation of Chapter 162: Interlude 60/ Traveler From Afar  and Chapter 175: Interlude 67/The End Of The Encounter  

I need to write about Hina so everyone wouldn't forget about her Xd

 

While Hina controls the spacecraft, she suddenly hears the sounds coming from the radio.

-Y... (Hina)

-Hmmm...The sound doesn't come off clearly. I need to adjust the radio a little.

Hina touches the radio and fixes its sound.

-Alright...done! Let's turn it on again. (Hina)

-Hinata! (Dina)

Hina puts her hand on both of her ears because of the loud sounds.

-I can hear you, Dina. You don't need to call my name that loud. (Hina)

-Right...It's not time for that! How could you fix your spacecraft in the first place? (Dina)

-Well... (Hina)

Hina scratches her and tells Dina in a tired voice.

-Well, I was lucky this time, Dina. (Hina)

-Ahahahaha! That's good then. I wonder what the faces of those guys that want to harm you will look like. (Dina)

-Hahah, you shouldn't provoke them too much, Dina. (Hina)

-Well, you would get promoted once you come back, Hinata. Why would I be scared of them again? (Hina)

-I'm not too sure about that, though... (Dina)

-You don't need to worry about it, Hinata. You had already signed the contract before you went on exploration. The contract is something absolute here. They can't change the content even if they want to. (Hina)

Hina nodded as she listened to Dina.

-I become closer to my goal... (Hina)

-Huh! What did you say, Hinata?

Hina shakes her head and answers Dina.

-No, nothing... (Hina)

-Anyway, you should come back soon, Hina. (Dina)

-Well, I'm on my way... (Hina)

-Then, why did you suddenly change your... (Dina)

Hina turns off the radio before Dina can finish the sentence.

-We almost arrive... (Hina)

Hina controlled the spaceship and let it land on the nearby planet.

-Hmmm... (Hina)

Hina opens the door and walks outside. She doesn't know that shadow following right behind her.

-... (Hina)

The desert contains this entire planet. Hina couldn't see anything but yellow sands beside her.

-Hey... (Hina)

Hina calls out loud and turns in the spacecraft's direction.

-Space collapse! (Hina)

A loud cracking noise could be heard in the surroundings.

-Urghhh! (Hina)

The shadow jumps off where she was hiding and takes a distance from Hina. Hina seizes this chance to launch another attack in the girl's direction.

-Chaos explosion! (Hina)

A ball that fuses from many elements appear in the shadow's front and explodes.

-Hmm! (Hina)

The shadow takes out something and presses it.

-Huh!? (Hina)

Before the explosion could reach her, the shadow had already disappeared.

-Where?! (Hina)

Hina looks around and tries to find the position of the shadow.

-There is no reaction from nearby space. That means that shadow didn't teleport. Then how could it just disappear like that...? (Hina)

Hina nods and talks to herself.

-Only some kind of unique skill can do this... (Hina)

Suddenly, a hand appears in the middle of the air, reaches out to Hina and grabs her hand.

-Huh! (Hina)

Hina couldn't react in time and let herself be pulled by the hand to the other side.

-I have to...Urghhhh! (Hina)

The other side of the place where the hand pulled Hina was underwater. At this moment, Hina can witness the appearance of the one who pulled her to this place. It's a little girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

-Water cannon! (Hina)

Hina casts water magic to push her as far as possible from the little girl. The water cannon moves Hina's body up to the water's surface.

-Haaa!!!Haaaa! (Hina)

Hina coughs the water out and takes a deep breath. She also uses ice magic to create a foothold on the water. At the same time, the little girl also comes out of the water.

-Youuuu... (Hina)

The little girl wears a blue dress with an apron. She holds a knife in her left hand while holding a pocket watch in the other hand.

-Who are you...? (Hina)

The little girl greets Hina with courtesy.

-Number 72, code name: Alice. (Alice)

Alice stomps her foot against the water surface and turns them into a field of flowers.

-I am your worst nightmare~ (Alice)

*One hour later

A hand comes out from the mid-air on the desert planet. The one who survived after the brutal battle was...

-Don't pull my hairrrr! They are going to come offff! (Alice)

-Shut up! Your hair is a small price for what you have done. (Hina)

Hina pulls the little girl's hair and brings her back to the spacecraft.

-Hah! I thought that girl Renata would send an assassin to deal with me. (Hina)

Hina glances at Alice and holds her head.

-But she gave me an idiot instead. (Hina)

After the fight with Alice on the other side, Hina noticed Alice didn't know how to fight.

-She doesn't even know how to swing a knife. (Hina)

-Relaseeee meeeee! (Alice)

-Are you a kid? (Hina)

-Kid! What!? I am already an adult! (Hina)

Hina looked at Alice as if she had heard something ridiculous.

-Adult? You? Unbelievable...So, what is your purpose? (Hina)

-Uwuuuu! (Alice)

Alice flinches and turns away from Hana.

-I don't know... (Alice)

-Hah! Really? Then I will throw you here and fly away... (Hina)

-No! No! I will tell you!  (Alice)

Did that girl Renata assign the correct person to follow me? Or this girl followed me on her own in the first place.

-Tell me then... (Hina)

-I want to... (Alice)

Alice's stomach growls aloud before she can finish the sentence.

-Haiz...I will let you eat something first.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I had another OT today, so the extra chapter will be moved to tmr again. I have a day off tmr so I will be able to finish it.

7uTmd9m.jpg

Name: Alice

Sex: Female

Age: ???

Description: Number 72: Her full code name is Alice in the wonderland

12