Chapter 361: Date With Hana-2
282 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

In the end, I have no choice but to let Hana carry me. And it doesn't surprise me much we catch even more attention than before.

-Hana...It's embarrassing. (Farah)

Hana only smirks at my statement and ignores me.

-Moh!! I hate you, Hana. (Farah)

Hana bends down and asks me.

-Really...? (Hana)

-Umm... (Farah)

-If that is so, I will not stay by your side anymore, dear~ (Hana)

-I... (Farah)

My face became a little teary because Hana said that sentence.

-Dea...Master! I'm sorry. My joke had gone a little too far. (Hana)

I reach out and hold Hana's shirt tightly.

-Joke? (Farah)

-Yes! That was a joke only! I will never leave you alone! (Hana)

I put out the pinky finger and looked at Hana.

-Promise me. (Farah)

After Hana carried the pinky promise to me, she kissed my forehead and told me gently.

-Even if this world ends, I will always be on your side~ (Hana)

I shyly hide my face behind my hands.

-Moh! (Farah)

We continue to go around the capital city aimlessly. Since we have stayed here for a pretty long time, there are not too many things new to care about.

-Hana! (Farah)

-Yes, dear? (Hana)

-Can you stop calling me dear? (Farah)

Hana tilts her head and asks me.

-Did you hate it? Should I call you honey instead? (Hana)

-Well, that's not it! (Farah)

I look down and say in a tiny voice.

-I prefer you call me by my name instead... (Farah)

Dear...Honey...Those words may sound sweet. But for some reason, I enjoy being called directly by my name.

-Then...Farah. (Hana)

-Ehehehe! Can you call me by my name from now on? (Farah)

Hana shakes her head and replies to me.

-I can't! Once today ends, I will turn back to your loyalty maid. (Hana)

Muh~I still don't understand why Hana is strangely attracted to becoming a maid. I have tried asking her about that many times, but she refused to answer me no matter what.

-But master looked so happy because I called your name. That's really unexpected...  (Hana)

-Huh? (Farah)

-Maybe I still haven't been able to understand the master's emotion. (Hana)

-What are you talking about, Hana? (Farah)

-Nothing, master~ (Hana)

This again...I turn away from Hana and look at my surrounding. My surrounding is the usual food street. I have gone through all the vendors and the restaurant on this street. Most of the store owners in this area know my face, since I am their customer from time to time.

-Hana! (Farah)

-Huh! (Hana)

I shake Hana's shoulder and point at my front. There is an enormous crowd in front of us.

-Huhm? (Hana)

-I can't see anything from this place! Let's have a closer look at it, Hana. (Farah)

Hana nods and agrees with my idea. We head toward the crowd to investigate why they gather like this. We heard a loud and clear male voice once we approached these people.

-Welcome to my vendor! Here we have the one and only unique of kind ice cream in the world!

The man takes out the ice cream cone and creates a fire on its top.

-Woahhh!

-What is that?

-Will it melt the entire cone with fire?

The next thing that happened surprised me even more. The fire suddenly freezes and creates gigantic ice cream with fire inside it.

-So...beautiful~ (Farah)

It's like the combined magic I used all the time. However, I couldn't feel any mana coming out from the man.

-It's not...magic. What is that ice cream in the first place? (Farah)

Hana smiles and calmly answers me.

-It may be the work of alchemy, master. (Hana)

My eyes became shined as I heard the word alchemy. I knew alchemy was a technique the people from other planets used, but I have never got a chance to witness it directly.

-Moh! I want to learn more about it... (Farah)

Even inside the library, there is only a limited amount of information.

-Anyway, let's have a taste of this ice cream, Farah. (Hana)

-Yes! (Farah)

We line up and wait for our turn to buy the mysterious ice cream.

-Finally! (Farah)

It takes us half an hour to get our hand on the ice cream. Hana looks at me and the ice cream mysteriously.

-What's wrong, Hana? (Farah)

-No...  (hana)

I pout at Hana and look at her with an angry face.

-Moh! Just tell me already. (Farah)

-...I just think you are such gluttony, Farah. (Hana)

-Well... (Farah)

It's not wrong since I just had finished lunch before I went on a date with Hana.

-I am also afraid you won't be able to finish the entire ice cream. (Hana)

-Huh! You are looking down on me! I will finish the entire ice cream in a few seconds. (Farah)

I love the sweets thing like ice cream so much, so I will finish this thing in the blink of an eye. I reach out and take a bite at the flame ice cream.

-...Spicyyyyyyyyyyy! (Farah)

This ice cream is not sweet at all! It's so spicy...

-Hanaaaaaa... (Farah)

I look at Hana and wait for her to rescue me. There is no way I can finish a spicy ice cream like this.

-I know this would happen... (Hana)

Hana bends down and...kisses me on the lips.

-Eh~ Nya~ (Farah)

My mind becomes blank at sudden pleasure.

-Hyaaa~❤️ (Farah)

The spicy also disappeared and was replaced with sweetness. I can feel our tongues entwine together tightly. The weird warm feeling once again appears under my abdomen.

-Let's stop for now. (Hana)

Hana separates from me before I know it. Hana blinks at me and speaks in a mischievous tone.

-I will teach you more about it tonight~ (Hana)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

11