Chapter 406: Interlude 135/ Run Away
168 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Hana is busy dealing with people created from the distorted body, Sora must fight against it by herself.

-What have I done to you to make you keep targeting me? (Sora)

-So you are just a vessel after all...You know nothing about the one inside you.

-The one inside me? (Sora)

The distorted body says out loud in an eerie voice.

-How long do you want to keep hiding behind this girl?

-... (Sora)

-So, you want to keep silent until the end. Then, have a look at me killing your vessel here.

Her entire distorted body flies toward Sora and tries to grab her. Sora jumps to the other side to avoid her approach. But it's too late since a part of the woman's body comes out and grabs Sora's arm.

-You...! (Sora)

Sora wields her sword and tries to cut it off, but it doesn't bulge under her slash.

-Tchhh! (Sora)

The woman uses all of her force to throw her at the magma lake nearby.

-Die...

Even though Sora did not die as she landed on the lake, she could feel the incredible pain coming from the heat.

-Arghh... (Sora)

At the same time, a sandstorm that was created by the chaotic environment is also coming right at Sora. Before the sandstorm can hit her, flames come out of her body and freeze the entire surroundings.

-Finally...The rat has decided to show its face.

Sora can hear the familiar voice inside her head.

-I'm sorry...

Sora only clicks her tongue and replies in an annoyed voice.

-You better explain to me everything once this is finished. (Sora)

The voice inside her head mutters.

-Alright...

The woman with a distorted body looks at Sora and laughs out loud.

-I will get rid of you, which is the thing that my creator can't finish in her entire life. You will be the first one to taste it! Goddess Realm!

In the blink of an eye, Sora finds herself in a small room.

-What? (Sora)

While she looks around this room, she finds the wall and ceiling are made of meat.

-All these things are beating as if they are alive... (Sora)

Sora slashes at the nearby wall.

-There is blood coming out of the wounds. But the wound quickly closes up and recovers to its original state. (Sora)

Sora doesn't hesitate and keeps going wild inside the room. No matter how powerful and destructive her attack, the room quickly recovers all of its wounds in a few seconds.

-You gotta be kidding me! (Sora)

Sora keeps slashing the room until her hand can no longer hold the sword properly.

-Is it my imagination, or has the room gradually become smaller? (Sora)

Not until the room becomes half of the original size, Sora could confirm this fact.

-So she wants to kill me this way? (Sora)

Sora sighs and asks the voice inside her head.

-Do you have any way to escape this? (Sora)

-Yes, but there is a price coming along with it.

-What is the price? (Sora)

-Your lifespan.

-Take it. It's better than dying in this place... (Sora)

-Okay.

Sora suddenly feels an unimaginable amount of energy surging inside her body. The fire and ice power burst out from inside her body and destroy her surroundings.

-Garghhhhh!

Sora once again returns to the chaotic space.

-It hurts!!!! It hurtsssss!

Sora can hear the groaning voice of that hateful woman.

-Are you done? (Hana)

Hana has also finished dealing with the three other people and arrived by Sora's side.

Before the two could focus on dealing with the woman, she had already disappeared.

-Where did she go? (Sora)

 

Thanks for reading OwO/ One more chapter at the late of night~ Tehee

7