Chapter 408: Chase Behind The Fallen One
173 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

With the disappearance of Sora, we have no choice but to leave the dungeon. When we successfully escape from the dungeon, I find Aya standing right outside the gate. And she is about to enter with the army behind her.

-Farah! (Aya)

Aya runs to my side and takes me away from Hana's arms.

-You are safe!!! (Aya)

After hugging me for a while, Aya looks at the other and asks.

-Where is my sister, Farah? (Aya)

Hana slaps Aya's back and tells her with a small voice.

-Let's return first. I will tell you about everything that happened inside once we get back. (Hana)

-But sister's safety... (Aya)

-Don't worry, Aya. She is still safe and sound...We are just unable to be on her side right now. (Farah)

Aya reluctantly follows us and gets back to the castle. Here, we start to explain everything one by one.

-Hah! (Aya)

Aya holds her head as she finishes listening to the story.

-This will be a troublesome problem to solve... (Aya)

-What do you mean? (Farah)

Aya scratches her head as she complains.

-It's not a great time for us to move between the planet. Since you guys were inside the dungeon for so long, you probably didn't know about another planet's situation. (Aya)

Hana knits her brow and asks Aya.

-Did something happen while we were away? (Hana)

-Yup! (Aya)

-Can you tell me more detail about that? (Farah)

Aya sits down tiredly on the sofa while hugging me.

-Alright...Like what you have already known, the appearance of the dungeon on all the planets is happening. (Aya)

-Right... (Farah)

-But on the planet, that goddess of laziness ruling over...The goddess has already entered the dungeon by herself. (Aya)

-And...? (Hana)

-She shows no sign of returning... (Aya)

-Is that it...? (Farah)

-Of course not. (Aya)

Aya sighs with a wry smile.

-The revolution force on that planet also seizes this chance to attack the government. (Aya)

-Are they the force that despises mechanical idea supremacy? (Hana)

-Correct! I can't collect too much information since they are in a civil war. If the spy on our side acts a bit recklessly, it will lead to a war with us. (Aya)

Aya scratches her head and says.

-Not to mention that we have the worst relationship with them. It's impossible to move to that planet at these kinds of times. (Aya)

-You don't need to worry about that, Aya. We have another method to move to that planet. (Hana)

-Is that so? (Aya)

Aya puts her hand on her chin and asks Hana.

-Then when will you depart? (Aya)

This time, I raise my voice and answer in Hana's stead.

-Tomorrow! (Farah)

-Farah? (Aya)

Aya frowns and reminds me in a gentle voice.

-I know that my sister is important, Farah. This trip must also be dangerous...I don't think it's good to rush the departure like that. (Aya)

-Aya is right, master. You have gone through too many things inside the dungeon. It's better to take a... (Hana)

I immediately deny Hana's offer and tell her.

-It's not time for that, Hana. It's not only Sora but also...Hina. (Farah)

-Tchhh, I almost forget about that girl... (Hana)

Aya pinches my cheek while tilting her head.

-Do you mean your second lover? (Aya)

I awkwardly reply to her.

-Yes... (Farah)

Aya sighs but gives me her agreement at the end.

-Fine... I will contract the spy to pick you guys up once you arrive. (Aya)

-Thanks a lot, Aya... (Farah)

Aya turns to Yua, who is sitting in the corner of the room.

-But I need you to stay behind with me, Yua. We need to take care of the country until Farak kicks my sister's butt to wake her up. (Aya)

Yua nods weakly at Aya's opinion.

-I agree. It's better for me not to go. It's no different from pouring oil on fire if you let me meet Sora. (Yua)

Yua pats my head and tells us.

-Please take Farah back and let her get some rest, Hana. If you need something for the trip, please don't hesitate to tell me.  (Aya)

-Alright. (Farah)

-Farah? (Aya)

-Yes? (FaraH)

-Please take care of my silly sister. (Aya)

I answer back to Aya with a firm voice.

-I will... (Farah)

Aya bends down and kisses me on the lip.

-Thank you~ (Aya)

Hana takes me back and lets me spend some time resting. In the early morning of the next day, we immediately head to the planet of laziness on Hana's spaceship.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

9