Chapter 416: The Sleeping Power////+Important Announcement ///
280 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Hana orders the nanomachine to turn into a weird shape gun. She doesn't hesitate and immediately shoots at the ground.

-Hold me tightly, master. (Hana)

I follow Hana's words and tighten my hug. For a moment, I feel like I am falling in mid-air.

-Close! (Hana)

As Hana finished shouting, I felt like my gravity reversed, and we fell in the opposite direction.

-Huh? (Farah)

I find myself with Hana arriving in a place that is very far away from the city. As I turn my attention to the city, I can see that cloud slowly engulf the entire city.

-Noooo... (Farah)

-Farah... (Hana)

Even though I know this incident is not my fault, I still feel... sad. The people in that city are dying in front of me, and I can't do anything to help them.

And that mushroom cloud doesn't look simple at all, because Hana runs away instead of staying back there.

Hana pats my head and tries to appease me.

-Master, It's not something that you can stop by yourself. (Hana)

-How can you be so sure about that, Hana? (Farah)

-Because... (Hana)

Hana looks down and bites her lips.

-The thing you just saw is one weapon that I developed. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

What? 

-I'm sure that I am the one who developed that tactical weapon, but I'm not the one who attacked the city. (Hana)

-Then why do they know about your weapon, Hana? (Farah)

Hana avoids my eyes.

-Whew...I can't tell you about that, Farah. (Hana)

-...But do you know about this attack, Hana? (Farah)

-I have no idea about this like you, Farah. (Hana)

-Then...who would be the person behind this attack, anyway? (Farah)

Hana holds her head as she lets out a sigh.

-That damn... (Hana)

-Hana? (Farah)

-Nothing...Farah. (Hana)

It takes around 10 minutes for the cloud to completely disappear. At this time, I ask Hana for permission to approach the city again.

-Master, it's not wise to approach that city now. (Hana)

-Why? (Farah)

-That weapon does not differ from a giant bomb that can annihilate the entire surroundings. It even releases radiation aftermath. (Hana)

-Radiation? (Farah)

-You can think of radiation as a terrible poison. You can't heal someone affected by radiation with magic or technology. (Hana)

-But I still want to give it a try, Hana. (Farah)

I shout and point in the direction of the city.

-Maybe, I can still find some survivors out there... (Farah)

-Farah... (Hana)

Hana nods and allows me to approach the city.

-But you will need this, Farah. (Hana)

Hana puts something on my back and makes a protection suit appear out of nowhere.

-This will be able to protect from the radiation, Farah. (Hana)

-Thank you...Hana. (Farah)

-Your safety is my duty, after all. (Hana)

I find that Hana doesn't equip a protection suit on herself. I can't help but ask her about that.

-I need to finish something first, master. I have already sent the signal to the spaceship. A squad of maids will arrive soon to help you. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah) 

Then I have to move toward the city by myself. On the way, I can see the decaying land and barren lands. As I walk closer to the city, I feel it is impossible for people to survive after that bombing.

I hit both of my cheeks to cheer myself.

-Don't be like that, Farah...Maybe, a miracle will happen. (Farah)

But...no...As I arrived in the centre of the bombing, I still couldn't find a trace of life.

-I know it's impossible in the first place. (Farah)

The moment I try to give up, I suddenly find something like the door opening up from the ground.

-Survivor! (Farah)

I run toward the door and find many people staying inside the shelter. The one who managed to open the door seemed to faint because of the tiredness. As I look at their body, I feel their wounds look like burnt marks.

-Heal! (Farah)

I try to heal up the wounded person. But as Hana had said, magic has no effect on these kinds of wounds.

-Heal!!! (Farah)

I know it's meaningless! But It's better to give it a try...

-... (Farah)

The wounded person keeps coughing blood out despite my effort trying to heal them.

-Please... (Farah)

I can feel my tears keep coming out of my eyes.

-Should I just let them die like this? What can I do? (Farah)

I can feel the heartbeat of the person in front of me becoming slower.

-Please survive! (Farah)

Time magic, healing magic, sacred magic, anything! I want to save them!

-Miracle, Hah! (Farah)

Kagehina suddenly appears beside me and wraps her hands around my body.

-Master...stop using mana or the system. (Kagehina)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Close your eyes, master. (Kagehina)

-Okay? (Farah)

-Those things just hinder you from using your actual power. (Kagehina)

What does Kagehina mean by that? Though, I still followed her instruction and closed my eyes.

-The one that has been already inside me... (Farah)

After a while, I can feel something keep pumping out of my body. I open my eyes and find many beautiful rainbow balls surrounding me.

-It's your true power, master! (Kagehina)

These rainbow balls fly out of my reach and come into all the wounded people under the shelter.

Then a miracle happens, these people sudden tears off their skin as if they are changing clothes. What is inside the skin is not bone or bloody meat but actual normal skin.

-They can adapt and live in this kind of environment, master. (Kagehina)

 

It's an important announcement here.

As you guys see recently that I have become so busy updating daily. Most of the chapters I wrote recently were reduced in quality because I'm too tired to write and think properly. Though I will update 1 chapter every 2 days from now on so I can bring out better quality and let myself have some breathing. It's really exhausting for me when my work starts early as 6 AM and I'm only able to write from 10 PM. This kind of routine stressed out me too much and make me have an emotional breakdown not too long ago.

I will be grateful to the few readers that still stick with me until now for understanding. 

And thanks for reading OwO

 

11