Chapter 420: This time, I…
174 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I hurriedly reach the surface with the others and find out two sisters are fighting with a girl. The commander points at the sister and shouts at me.

-Please protect the two sisters. They are the ones who save us!

I nod as I jump into Kagehina's arm and let her hold me.

-We will attack that girl from afar... (Farah)

Kagehina nods and moves toward the two sisters. On the way, I repeatedly cast magic to attack the girl holding the knife. But the shadow that comes out of her mouth easily deflects those attacks.

-Annoying piece of sh*t! You turn my meal into a mess!

The sister with blond hair shouts out loud as she sees us rush in.

-Run away! You are not her opponent! (Elana)

-No...(Farah)

-You idiot! (Elana)

The blond sister clicks her tongue and rushes toward us.

-Transform~ (Farah)

As I speak the familiar word, I turn into a magical girl.

-Blow away my enemy! Beam attack! (Farah)

A pink beam comes out and blasts away the girl in front of me. The girl got blasted away and hit by the barrier behind her.

-Garghhh!

This scene immediately shocks everyone at the scene.

-What? 

The girl immediately gets up and glares at me with terrified eyes.

-How can you hurt me...?

The darkness thing starts spreading all over the body of the girl.

-She won't like it...

-... (Farah)

-I won't let her be disappointed in me...

I ignore her nonsense and fly toward her.

-One more! (Farah)

I release a beam at a close range and try to blast her away with it. She uses the black thing to hit me and makes me retreat.

-I won't fall here!

The darkness spreads even faster to protect her from my attack. It doesn't turn long for all the dark things to assimilate into her body.

-I, the harbinger of chaos, will destroy you!!!!

The girl roars out loud and creates a terrible shock wave. With a single roar, she destroys the entire church next to us.

-Come out, chaos beast.

In her order, many gates appear right beside her position. Many weird monsters with different forms and shapes walk out of the gate.

-Hmmm... (Kagehina)

Kagehina gives me the signal with her eyes.

-Please leave these monsters for me, master. (Kagehina)

I nod as I rush to the girl again.

The girl launches a punch, makes the energy surge like a cyclone and flies toward me.

-Dieeee!

As I try to cast another beam attack, a rainbow scythe suddenly appears in front of me.

-Huh? (Farah)

For some reason, I feel so familiar when I grab the scythe.

-This... (Farah)

As if I have used this scythe for a long time...

-Recreation: Butterfly world. (Farah)


 

Elana blankly looks at the fighting in front of her.

-What is this...? (Elana)

This fighting is not something that she can describe in words. As the little girl holds the scythe in her hand, the tide of the battle immediately changes. The little girl suddenly grows wings behind her back, making her look like someone belongs to the fairy race.

The cyclone passes through the little girl as if she is not there in the first place.

-How can you pass through my attack?

In the meantime, the other girl shoots rainbow spears at those monsters just appeared.

-What? (Elana)

Their body of them shrinks as those spears pierce their bodies.

-They turn into girls? How is that possible? (Elana)

The more monsters come out, the more naked girl is created and lying lifelessly on the ground. She deals with those monsters at ease and doesn't show any sign of getting tired.

Meanwhile, the little girl elegantly flies to the one who attacks us.

-Like a princess taking a walk in her garden. (Elana)

While the attacker becomes panicked as her attack doesn't work at all.

-Dieeee!!!

She turns around and tries to run away from the little girl.

-Take away...

The scythe in the little girl's hand becomes bigger and allows her to slash the attacker from after.

-Garghhh!

The scythe slips through her body like there is no resistance at all. But I can't see a single drop of blood come out as she finishes the attack. Instead, I can see something like jelly is picked up on the blade of the scythe.

-Huh? (Elana)

The scythe on the girl's hand slowly disappears along with the butterfly wings.

-Don't tell me! (Elana)

I rush toward the little girl's place since I'm afraid she has lost her consciousness.

But her companion is faster than me and successfully catches her while she falls down.

-This... (Elana)

I don't know why...but my heart feels so hurt when I see the little girl in her companion's arms.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

7