Chapter 35: The Supervisor (Part-1)
5k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 *Sigh*  

I cannot believe this fucking thing is happening...  

My date with Lily was going so well and just when I thought that finally, I am going to have one full day of relaxation and fun... Emily comes running and informs me about a “life wants to fuck you” session again.  

And well, here I am right now, sitting on the back seat of a black sedan with Lily on my right side and Emily on my left, going to the gang's base to meet the “supervisor”.  

And fucking hell, I got a bad feeling about all of this...   

*Sigh*  

Anyway, I am a little confused here as well...  

“Hey, Emily, why do we have to meet the supervisor right now, huh? It’s already dark outside. We could have this meeting tomorrow, can’t we?” I ask Emily.   

“Hmm... I don’t know. I have orders to bring you and Lily as fast as I can and I am just following them,” Emily answers with a shrug.   

Hmm... Is there something wrong with her?   

Even though Emily is not looking scared anymore, her behavior seems strangely different.  

She is not being a bitch and falling face-first on my crotch at every turn the sedan takes. Neither is she trying to cop a feel of my cock “accidentally” after every two minutes or so.   

In fact, I cannot even see the carefree and mischievous smile on her face which is like her trademark.   

Hmm... but she was like her usual self this afternoon and if she is like this now...  

Then, the only reason for this change in her could be...   

“Is this supervisor really that bad?” I ask her wonderingly.   

Emily looks at me with a jerk. Her face shows a little surprise, telling me that my guess was correct.  

“Mmm... Well, I have heard a lot about her from others. And I guess the simplest way for me to describe her is that she is strict... to us of the gang, at least,” Emily answers.   

Strict, huh? I used to think that my principal is strict as well, but she turned out to somewhat good.  

I hope this supervisor is like that as well...   

“Anyway, I have don’t what she asked me! So, I shouldn’t worry about her...?” Emily adds uncertainly.  

“She is strict to the gang members? Then, is she good for others?” I ask hopefully.  

“I don’t think I have to tell you how she is with others...” Emily answers.  

Fuck! I am feeling more nervous now.  

It looks like the same is true for Lily as well seeing that she has suddenly grabbed my hand tightly.  

Haa~ At least I am with Lily. It is because of her that I am still not panicking as much as I usually do. We both need to be of support to each other...  

After a few more minutes of driving, the houses and buildings around us start to lessen in number.   

“We are nearly there. I think you should...... Shit!!! I totally forgot to tell you!!!” Emily exclaims loudly, making both me and Lily jump up in surprise.   

“W-What?” I ask.   

“Chloe! The king's granddaughter! She will be there as well,” she tells me.   

What!!?   

“Chloe will be there!!?”   

“Yeah, so, you know how you have to act, right?” Emily asks in concern.   

“.... I do,” I answer.   

Fuck!   

“I-Is this “act” is what you told me about?” Lily asked in a low voice.   

“Yeah... it is,” I answer.   

I have already told Lily about everything that happened in my meeting with the king. Including the part of me being a perverted gang leader and fondling Zoe and Nora.   

And though Lily looked a bit jealous, she agreed it was necessary for the act to look real. Even now, Lily simply nods understandingly without saying anything much.  

“Oh, so you both are speaking to each other normally again? I just thought you both met in the market by mistake today and I found you two at that same time coincidently. Or, is it that you both are practicing how you will be in front of Chloe?” Emily asks in a low voice while raising her eyebrows meaningfully.  

Shit!! I totally forgot to keep up the other act up. Lily doesn’t know that Emily knows the truth...  

“W-Well, as you say, we are practicing...” I answer with a small nervous laugh.  

Fuck, it sounds so pathetic. Lily will know that something is wrong here instantly...  

But to my surprise, Lily still remains silent and keeps staring ahead. It looks like she is lost in her own thoughts and didn’t listen to what me and Emily just said.  

Better...  

But still, I know she is trying not to show it on her face but she is as equally scared as I am right now.  

And this gives me motivation as well. To do everything I can, to ensure both of us return safely...   

In just a few more minutes, as Emily said, we reach our destination...?   

“Hey, where is this? Aren’t we going to the base?” I ask, confused.   

If I remember correctly, Zoe’s base should be somewhere in the thick forests around the border of the city. But this place looks like it’s close to the downtown region.  

“We are, but not to Zoe’s, but Abigale’s base. You do know that the King still doesn’t know about the underground base, right? Anyway, come on, let’s go...” Emily says while opening the door and getting out of the sedan.   

Me and Lily also follows her out and steps into what looks like the parking area of some car dealership.   

Wait, this IS a car dealership... There is actually a board attached on top of the store where it’s written “Abi Car Dealership”.  

“Come on, don’t just stand there, follow me!” Emily says.   

Okay, let’s fucking get this over with...   

Both me and Lily start to follow Emily.   

I thought we will be going inside through the front door, but Emily simply led us past it and walk towards the back of the shop.   

For a moment, I even get to a quick glance inside the shop’s front and to my surprise, there are actually customers in there.  

Hmm... the camouflage seems pretty good.  

“Okay, come inside,” Emily says, unlocking a small door in the back of the shop.   

After taking a final sort of deep breath, I enter the door along with Lily.   

The first thing I notice inside is how similar this place is from the underground base of Zoe's.   

I thought that this palace should be a little different, being above ground and all, but it has the same heavy atmosphere to it owing to the dim lightings and the dark painted walls.   

Then, we pass through a corridor before entering inside a large room filled with really expensive looking cars. In fact, I even recognized a few really famous brands.   

Damn...  

“Okay, all the people including the supervisor and Chloe are in the room next to this one. And before we go inside, it’s time for some final instructions I am told to give you” Emily says while looking at both me and Lily seriously.   

“As you know, Chloe has not seen Lily yet, so you will be introducing her as your new woman. Also, act exactly as you did in front of the king. And yes, one more thing, our supervisor’s name is Reagan Burling. You are to call her by her first name...” she tells me.   

It feels a little weird listening to a serious Emily.   

“So, will this Reagan be introduced as my new woman as well?” I ask.   

“Hmm? I don’t know... Probably. And yeah, one more thing...” Emily says.   

“... If you feel the need someone’s help during your “act”, feel free to use me,” she adds with a little wink.   

Fuck! Emily is turning back to usual now that her task is almost complete...  

Thankfully, Lily, who is still standing silently beside me, don’t seem to understand the meaning behind her words.   

“Okay, let’s go!” she says while moving to the door and opening it for me and Lily to enter.   

“Woah...” I leak out a small voice the moment I see the inside of the room.   

It is big and for once, brightly lit. The only similarity between here Zoe’s room in the underground base is the single, grand sofa-like chair placed in the middle.   

But unlike Zoe's room, there are other less impressive but still comfortable looking chairs placed around the sofa-like chair for others to sit as well.   

And yeah, people are actually sitting on them right now... and all of them are staring at me.   

“Leader!”  

Before I can even look properly at anyone’s face, a sudden and loud voice snatches my attention.   

A tall woman, who is sitting on the chair adjacent to the grand one, calls out before standing up and walking towards me with a strict posture.   

I look at her from top to bottom. Her dark brown colored hairs are long and have a reddish tint on them. Her maroon-colored eyes look really sharp and give a feeling that she is seeing right through me. Her figure is also slightly muscular and along with her large perky tits and plump, round ass, her appeal is greatly intensified,  

And though overall, she looks like a sexy mature woman, I can tell there is something really strange and off about her.  

Just from the way she is holding herself and is looking at me, I feel that she is not someone who should be messed around with. Ever.   

“It’s the supervisor,” Emily whispers from behind.   

I guessed that much already...   

The supervisor, Reagan, stops just a meter in front of me and moves her hand forward to grasp mine.   

W-What is she doing?   

Then, she kneels down on the floor and looks back straight into my eyes.   

“I am back, Leader,” she says in a revered voice... before kissing the top of my hand.   

See Reagan's Character Photo on my Discord.

40