Chapter 19
193 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two weeks later.

"Adelia, take a look at this." Garius gives a [Magic Weapon] to Adelia.

"Hmm? What's this." Adelia received [Magic Weapon] and checked it.

In Adelia hand it was the weapon Garius had just made. A weapon that has a shape like a gun with a [Fire Core] in the middle which is a modification of the Core in Adelia's bow. Garius has changed [Mine] to [Fire Ball], and the pipe in front has provided a [Magic Amplifier] to strengthen the [Fire Ball] that will be shot. 

In short, this Pistol is a Magic Wand that is specialized for using [Fire Ball] and has the ability to store mana via the [Mana Storage] diagram and absorbs mana from the surroundings through [Mana Absorption] and the automatic firing function can fire at the press of a button.

"And you can replace [Fire Ball] with [Wind Slash]." After Garius finished explaining how [Magic Weapon] works to Adelia, he gave her a green core.

"Wow! Can I try it?"

"Hmm, I don't think we can try it here. Wait till we get to the Lost Forest."

"Eh, does that mean .."

"Mm, we'll go back to the Lost Forest after I do something."

"Something?."

"I'm going to get a tattoo on Brian's body. Like a tattoo on your hand."

"Eh, but Master once said that he would lose his worth if he became a slave."

"Because the diagram tattoo I'm going to draw is not a slave tattoo. Well, now I'm going to meet Brian. You prepare yourself for our journey."

"Um, yes Master !." Adelia replied happily, even Garius could see her skipping, making Garius shake his head.

When Garius arrived at Brian's office he greeted Brian enthusiastically.

"Master! Look at this!" Brian showing a parchment with the diagram in it.

"Mm, it's starting to perfect. But there are still some rough parts. Keep up the good work."

"Um, thank you."

"I want to get a tattoo on your body."

"Tattoo? Tattoo slave? Wait, I don't think so. Master has no reason to make me a slave. Is that .."

"Haaah don't think too much. I'll make a tattoo that will allow you to use elemental magic. Now what elements do you want?"

"Really? Whoah I-I .."

"Hmm? Don't be happy just yet. Not necessarily that will work. Just think about what elements you want to use for now."

"Right now? That means that one day I will be able to use all the elements?"

"Hahaha yes, if the current experiment is successful."

"Hahaha! Then, can I use black magic?"

"You idiot, you will go straight to the gallows if you are found to have black magic."

"Ah, ignorance humans, they don't know how Versatile is dark element. But what element will I use .. How about fire?"

"You decide for yourself. I don't know what you want."

"Then water. Once I can use magic, I will immediately practice using it. To reduce the damage at home, I can't use magic with high damage power elements. If it was water I would be free to practice anywhere."

"Mm, that's right. Water then. Wait a minute, I'll make the Enchant Scroll first."

"Yes! Master."

One hour later Garius finished making the Enchant Scroll and asked Brian to lie down after taking off his clothes. The Enchant Scroll was placed on his chest and the ritual began. The first Human Enchanting that will be done by Garius. After the incantation was cast, the diagrammatic image began to glow and came out of the parchment and into Brian's body, at the same time the parchment burned and turned to dust. After the diagram entered Brian's body, his chest glowed and slowly a diagram was seen forming on his left chest.

"Hmm, looks like the diagram will form close to the heart. Is there where he keeps his mana?"

During the diagram formation Brian began to react. He gripped the edge of the bed tightly as if he was enduring extreme pain. The sound of teeth clashing and groans could be heard in the room.

"Mr. Brian !." Paul runs into the room after hearing Brian's groaning voice.

"He's going through the process of becoming a mage. Leave it alone."

"Becom .. Mage .. Ssshhh" Paul who looks worried looks a little relaxed but only for a moment, because he started to feel restless again seeing Brian who was fighting pain that was very intense on the bed.

"Arrghhh!" with a scream Brian's body began to relax. You can see that the tightened muscles are starting to return to normal. With a deep breath Brian got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Shhhh

"Okay, try now you use your magic."

"W-water B-ball."

"pfftt hey are you serious?"

"Ah, Hahaha. Looks like I'm very nervous. Alright. *Sshhh [Water Ball]! "

With a spell pronounced mana start to flow to the diagram makes it glow and magic begins to manifest in Brian's hand.

"Ha .. Hahaha! Hahaha! Magic! Paul! Look at this, I can use magic. Hahaha!"

Brian's voice echoed throughout the room. As called, Adelia and Sam came.

"That means Brian has officially become a mage ?." asked Adelia.

"Huh, of course. And not just any mage. After the current trial I'm sure that humans can be enchanted. That way I can make superhuman, do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Wow Master is great!"

"To become a guinea pig ..." Sam seemed incredulous by her ears.

"Hahaha, and not only Brian, you will also have your turn. Hahaha!"

"Ha .. Ha .." Paul and Sam laughed in forced tones.

"Yes, Master !. I will be superhuman for you." Adelia looks excited.

"Umu, after I confirmed that the Enchantment I did was safe." Garius gave Adelia a nod and patted her on the shoulder.

"For now, we should postpone the Enchanting. It's like Brian's mana is messed up. I'll be another Enchantment diagram when I see how it progresses. Brian seems to have to adjust to his new body. Maybe he's going to have a fever because of the mana churning in his body." Brian nodded and put on his shirt.

"By the way, I'm going back to the Lost Forest for a while. Do you want to come?"

"I still want to practice magic and diagrams here. What about Paul and Sam ?."

"Hey I will always be your bodyguard."

"Fufufu me too." Paul and Sam are as harmonious as ever.

"Umu, all right. You guys are fine here. Come on Adelia. We're going."

"Yes, Master !."

That way Garius and Adelia head to Faila village by horse-drawn carriage and then head east to get to the Lost Forest on foot. Not much happened on their way. Adelia just sat in the carriage humming and while heading for the Lost Forest, they only met low class monsters like Horned Rabbit and Horned Boar which ended up being dinner after receiving a [Wind Slash] and [Fire Ball] shot.

For Adelia, who has been equipped with a Maid outfit that is enchanted, like the hood she usually uses, added that she can use wind elemental magic after becoming Garius's slave. Garius can confirm that Adelia can fight head-to-head with the Trolls they have met. And they got to the cave a week later. But just as the calm before a storm, as they walked casually ...

"Good evening, Mr. Lich."

A man's voice was heard from behind a tree, followed by the appearance of a man in armor. The man was General Harris, a general of the royal knights who had dueled with Garius in front of the gates of the Eldia Kingdom Capital. Just then, Garius blew Harris's leg to prevent him from chasing the escaping Garius. It seems that General Harris used recovery magic to restore his lost leg.

General Harris drew his sword and smiled. "I thought one day you would come back here. I've been waiting for you for a long time, too long. It's time for us to finish our duel which was stopped at that time."

Garius also fixed a stance with his cane. "Well well, isn't that General Harris. It's been a long time since we met and I feel the same way. It's about time we finished our duel then."

But this time General Harris was not alone. After the appearance of General Harris. One by one the royal knights began to appear from behind the tree and suddenly Garius and Adelia were surrounded. "Hou ~ looks like you've prepared a big welcome."

"No no no Mr. Garius. I'm here not only to finish our duel. But also to complete the mission of the lordship to eliminate the Nightmare of the Lost Forest that is you. So don't blame me. Formation! On my mark!"

Garius quickly slipped the Lich Core in Adelia's hand and said. "You have to stay alive no matter what. Remember that!"

"Attack!"

Garius uses [Earth Wall] magic to make a fortress as a Adelia cover to shoots and throws [Flare] magic into the air. After the fireball hovering over their heads, Garius can see clearly where the enemy is.

4