Edit* Chapter 3- a dirty apple
10.2k 30 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

<p.o.v Haruto>

Tuesday January 24th

I slept horribly, my heart felt like it was in a vice grip. Yet, I know my decision to stop enabling her was a long time coming and by no means wrong. *sigh*

I really love her, don't I?

By no means am I regretting my decision, I just know if it wasn’t for her interfering with Onee-san’s and my relationship, I wouldn't have been tipped over the edge like that. Speaking of Onee-san I read the back of her letter. She is currently residing at the Medcore Mental Institute. 

She was sent to a juvenile detention facility at the start of her incarceration. Shortly after, when it seemed like her mental state had begun to deteriorate, she was then transferred to an asylum. 

Initially, when she was taken away, she said she'll contact me to let me know where she is. In all this time I haven't seen her, nor have I heard her voice.  I miss her.  I wish she was here to help me with everything I went through. But, the pain of her absence made me stronger, so I can be more of a man fit for Onee-san when she gets home. 

Needless to say, instead of tossing and turning in bed, I decided to reply to her letter, going so far as to write my cell number down. The thought of hearing her voice again sends shivers down my spine. My reply to her was simple, with how heartbroken she was in her letter I wanted to keep it short and uplifting. Something like...

"My Hime, xxx-xxxx-xxxx,

27 minutes and 7 seconds. 

Now you can be my queen."

The thoughts of my Onee-san make me nervous, I know what I just did was corny but I hope she receives satisfaction from it. In case you don't know the importance of what I wrote, the first line was my phone number (thank you Author-kun for the censorship) and the second line with the time? That's how long it now takes me to do 200 sit-ups, 200 push-ups, and 200 squats. *thumbs up* The third and last line, was an answer to a promise between us siblings.

Feeling better afterwards, I laid back down and fell asleep.

<p.o.v Sakura>

Behind the closed doors of another room in the house. The sounds of a dying banshee can be heard.

Waking up on her floor, Sakura recalled some of yesterday's events. From her recollection everything seemed normal. Until she remembered what wasn't.

She got between me and Ruto-kun. Tears began to fall from her eyes.

*sniffle* "gah-hhhhhuuuuhhh, *sniffle* hyyyyyyyeeeee"  My hands are trembling inside of my room as I'm trying to work my phone. My crying won't stop and I'm starting to hyperventilate. 

"Talk to your fuckboy boyfriend."

His words echo in my mind. My boyfriend... I'm emotionally distressed, so obviously I should call my boyfriend, right?

"Hu-hu-huh haaaaaaaaa." I cry louder. The thought of going to him doesn't make me happy. 

"It should be Haruto! Why doesn't he want to be my Ruto-kun anymore!?"

My life was perfect. All the sex I wanted and all the love I could handle. I wanted to be a dirty girl for Haruto, but he wanted to wait... he treated me gently and was always affectionate. I was happy with it, but I wanted more. I hope he'd stop treating me like a glass trophy and fucking ravage me.

When we were together, even without seeing his naked body I was always wet when I was around him. It was manageable at first, until I started hanging around senpai. He began playing with my already sexually frustrated body, telling me how stupid Haruto was for letting my pussy go to waste. It wasn't long before he started to use my body.

If I knew what Haruto was hiding, then of course I never would entertain the thought of anyone else! His body is perfect and... that cock! I don't know if I’ve ever had one bigger than that, but his manhood looked like an extra muscle. A muscle designed to deadlift pussy. Those veins look like they could carve his name into the inner walls of my vagina. *sniffle* but... that's why he hid it isn't it? If I could have just waited a little longer he would have been mine. I didn't wait though, I cheated on him and I enjoyed doing it.

After cheating once it didn't matter if you did it 1000 times right?

Venting out my sexual frustration and still having Haruto hold me, was the happiest time of my life. Just having Haruto hold me, and look at me the way he did made me happy. Did the sex really make anything better?

Why was that so important to me?

I remember when my senpai(who is currently my boyfriend) set up that gangbang at the park. They used my body so thoroughly, some of the men there weren't even invited, they just showed up because of the noises. I think I was even recorded, but the idea of Haruto watching the video turned me on even more, hoping he'd treat me roughly, like the slut I was. 

Why did I think about that time?

And when all the men were done with me, they left me there naked, even my senpai who invited me. I couldn't move for a long time afterwards because my body was so sore from being violated. I laid there alone and naked in the cold until I got sick. Haruto had found me and brought me home, taking the time to care for me. 

Why am I remembering this?

"Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!" These wails exit my chest through my mouth. I try to hold them in but they are forcing themselves out

I can't seem to breath well… ahhh that's why.

Haruto and I had a date planned that night, but instead I had chosen to go to a park to have sex with strangers. I was made to be used and left discarded instead of being with him surrounded by his warmth. 

"Hehehe *wheeze* waaahhh.”  I laughed at myself and my cries stifled it. 

I know what cheating is, but we aren't married so until then I… more memories interrupt my thoughts

He even found me naked, there was no way he didn't know I cheated but I just never talked about it and neither did he, I was so stupid thinking he didn't know. I was sick for four days because I was left outside naked and all I thought about at that time, was what was my senpai gonna do next time, all while…. Wh...while. “wwwwaaaahhhhHhhhHH!" 

While Haruto took care of me.

Haruto would feed me in bed, tell me what happened during school, he'd rain playful kisses on me before telling me to rest. All of this while he was being sent the videos of my betrayals.

Why was sex more important?

It was a couple days later, after recovering from that illness, that I finally admitted to cheating on him, but I only admitted to cheating with senpai… nothing else. 

But he knew.

He knew everything I was doing, but for how long did he know? Since the beginning? I even asked him to share me with senpai, when he refused I felt like I was wronged,  like a child denied their favorite toy.

How could you deny my happiness!? Do you know how much I suffer when you won't touch me?! Why must it be everyone but you Ruto-kun!?

I said that to him, my boyfriend who only refused to be a part of that twisted relationship when it was out in the open, was blamed by me. I didn't know how much he knew or how much it hurt him. I just wanted more. More love, more sex, to be degraded and respected.

So, I broke up with him. I broke up with Haruto because he refused to openly share me. Hoping it would make him want to be more aggressive. Not much has changed in our lives since then. Physically, we have distanced ourselves, sure. But knowing he would protect and care for me as a bodyguard while I indulged in my sins had made everyday since then wonderful to me. 

What’s gonna happen to me now?

I want it back. I want my Ruto-kun!

*sniffle*

I take a deep breath.

Without Haruto what am I gonna tell my boyfrie….. 

As if lightning just hit my brain, it came to me 

My boyfriend! He loves me! If I lose Haruto, why don't I just make my boyfriend more like Haruto!?

It makes sense that after everything I've done, my boyfriend still accepts me. If I could make him be more like Haruto then I won't be missing anything in my life.

That's the plan! I'll make my boyfriend the ideal boyfriend while I get all the sex I want with him taking care of me. Haruto will still be in my life, he'll never throw me away right? So my life can be perfect again!

*sniffle* my tears finally slow down.

"Hehehee~" My mind more at ease, and my body finally exhausted, i crawl to my bed and I drift away to sleep immediately.

<p.o.v Haruto>

Waking up early to make breakfast has been part of my daily routine for a long time now, while I'd let Sakura sleep in longer. But not today!

I woke up late and have 30 minutes to get to school and I'm milking every second! 

"*yaaaaawwwnnn" I stretch my body to its upper limits! Ahhhh, the morning stretch always feels nice. I hop out of bed and walk to the kitchen. Something quick to munch on for the stomach, follow it up with a brushing of my teeth and then out the door. 

I enter the kitchen and head for the fridge.

"I guess breakfast is n….." Sakura starts saying something but I just made straight for the fridge. Peering into it, I grab an apple and lean in, bending down so I can get a closer look at what’s on the lower shelves. I see the juice carton so I grab that as well. I bite the apple.

*crunch* *crunch*

Why does it taste so much fresher today?

I open the carton of juice up and drink straight from it. *gulp* *gulp* "refreshing!"

Just like that, I alternate between the juice and the apple (it’s my house, I bought all of this anyway, so to hell with manners… honestly, this will probably be the only time I do this, manners maketh man after all.) 

A few moments of indulging in my breakfast, the silence is broken.

"HUNNNNNNN" a moan echoes in the kitchen causing me to turn around mid-swig from the carton of juice.

Sakura has a leg up on the island counter in my kitchen, her bottoms off, and shes working her clit like fucking guitar solo. Her shirt is lifted into her mouth and one hand is tugging on her nipples so hard it’s like she's trying to rip it off her tit! This caused me to cough up a little juice and I immediately froze as the cold liquid that came out of my mouth came in contact with…. well... me!

I looked down. 

I fucking went to bed naked last night to celebrate my freedom, and I forgot to put clothes on.

My entire chiseled young body is on full display in front of Sakura. My dick is giving her clitoral-guitar-solo a standing ovation. 

Every morning my body is usually wrapped in layers of clothes, and my dick is strapped down, so without the extra pressure on my dick, I didn't realize it was up the E.N.T.I.R.E time. While staring at Sakura I feel a little embarrassed, but I remember all the compromising positions I’ve seen her in, and one thought crossed my mind:

Fuck it!

I place my breakfast on the island counter and begin to stroke my dick. After a few orgasms on her part, Sakura noticed my participation and hopped all the way up onto the island's marble countertop. She spreads her legs to give me a full view of her pussy. Her pussy is fully shaved and looking at it is like seeing a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with a slit of strawberry ice cream. Her skin is so fair, a breeze can bruise her.  Her pussy lips protrude slightly, but with how much she used it, it’s still in remarkable shape. 

Fuck, she's still beautiful.

I walk towards her

"HAAAHHHNNNNN~" she moans.

I haven't the slightest clue how many orgasms she’s had, but that sounded like another one.

I reached where she is, while never stopping my strokes as I moved.  I begin to climb onto the island also and my face slowly approaches hers. I get closer and closer…. My dick is now near her thigh and we are so close, we can feel each other’s breaths.

"HAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN" her pussy squirted all over the counter.

Our faces only an inch apart she closes her eyes… 

<p.o.v Sakura>

15 minutes earlier

I messaged my boyfriend this morning for him to walk to school with me. We will have the lovey dovey relationship with all the kinky sex, and I'll still have Haruto. Yes, Haruto will stay with me. It will be perfect. 

Hmmmm it’s kinda late, he didn't wake me up or let me know about breakfast.

I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen

"Ruto-kun~" I poke my head out into the kitchen, but it's empty. My heart sank.  Every morning he got up early to make breakfast, was that always for me? It hurts a little in my chest to think that’s how it was. 

This will pass, he'll return to being my Ruto-kun again and we will be happy for the rest of our lives, as long as he's there.

I take a deep breath and relax, grabbing a yogurt bowl and a banana. 

"Ruto-kun would cut up the banana for me and mix it in my yogurt, that’s easy enough to do."

Cutting the banana in my hand with a spoon and placing it in the yogurt, I mix it up and eat.

"It doesn't taste as good today, I wonder what’s missing?"

I’m leaning on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen when I hear footsteps approach. I figure I'll do a little teasing. Putting on a pouty face I say  "Well I guess breakfast is n….."

Holy fuck.

My mouth opened wide as I saw his girthy cock, full of angry veins pulsating out from his dick to the rest of his whole body. His cock bobbing up and down as he walked passed me to the refrigerator. Whenever he moves his arms, his back flexes, showing me indents to his true physique, but they immediately disappeared when he relaxed. The perfect contrast to baby smooth and adult rugged. 

My pussy hurts!

One hand immediately touches my clit outside my shorts at the same time he bent over.

"Hmmm…." I came from a touch, his tight ass flexed as he bends down. 

I want to touch it, I want to break his flawless skin with my nails as he pounds my pussy with that fucking jackhammer…. Ahhh

.. I just came again, my pussy never hurt like this, what’s going on with it today? Fuck!

I quickly rid myself of my bottoms and swung my leg onto the counter. I thrust my hand at my pussy so quickly I almost punched it. I wouldn't care If I did either, I'd just be afraid of my pussy swallowing my fist with how wet it is.

Two fingers slid into my pussy so easily I almost thought I missed, but the immediate orgasm let me know I hit reef! Now it’s time to surf this wave. Haruto begins drinking from a carton and biting an apple without a care for manners!

I have never been so jealous of a fucking apple but if I could feel Harutos teeth on me right now, I'd fucking soak this floor.

1….2….3….4 

Four more orgasms before my moans leaked out enough that Haruto turned to look at me.

Fuck! His veiny dick looks ribbed for my pleasure! It pulsates with every sip he takes from the carton. I see his abs and his flexed arm holding his drink. I want him… I need him. I want his abs slamming into my pelvis, or at least try to I don't think I can take all of his cock, but it'll be fun to try! He can probably use every inch of it if he stuffs it in my ass… aaaahhhnnn. His arms look so strong, I want him to hold me… hhhmnnn. Slowly thrusting as he looks in my eyes, telling me he loves me, making me feel protected…. Hhhhaaaaaannn….??? Wait what kinda fantasy was that? Fuck it,  I… just want…

Haruto begins to stroke himself, cutting off my thoughts. Instead, I pick up my pace… 

Not enough…

  I hop onto the counter to give him a better view, and better access for me as well.

He begins to get closer to me, it’s almost like every step he takes in my direction causes me to have another orgasm. He keeps coming closer until he's right in front of me, leaning onto the counter and his monstrous dick is there near my thigh. Our faces are so close, will he kiss me? I close my eyes as he's just an inch away.

HAAHAHAHAANNNNNNNNN! The thought of his kiss sent me to paradise, and I squirted all over the counter.

"I just. need. this." Haruto said, making me open my eyes. Right next to me he grabs the paper towels, ripping a single square off and putting it close to his rugged cock as he begins to ejaculate into it. 

"I think you came on my apple." He said, while nonchalantly coating the paper towel with his creamy filling.

I'm pissed that I was just teased like that, but my anger subsides to amazement.

His fucking load is stupid thick!

I grab two more squares and hand them to him.

"Ah, thank you." He casually says as he's still ejaculating, it's like he's not fazed by it one bit!  A normal person would go unconscious after shooting the load the size of the one he just did.

"I'll take care of the mess, go get ready for school."

"Thank you, I'll be right back." He handed me the paper towels as I glanced at his dick. I can see another drop forming from his still erect cock. While I'm transfixed on his dick head, he turns around and disappears.

I bring the paper towels near my face, my hands are being warmed by the spanking in my hand… in the first single square there is a large puddle. I stare intensely at the milky white liquid, it looks silverish in color, like some kind of elixir rather than the cum that it is.

Fuck! The smell coming off of it is incredible.

I took a lick of it off from the paper square and my pussy fire felt refreshed. The taste makes me so horny, yet left me feeling calm? I grab my unfinished yogurt and drain the usable contents of the paper towel into it, mixing it thoroughly.

Then, I greedily take a bite.

That’s the best it has ever tasted.

<p.o.v Haruto>

That was a good jag session. If you are wondering why I did that, well, it’s simple really; I train my body everyday and do everything Onee-san told me to do. 

-200 push ups

-200 sit ups

-200 squats

***Ejaculate 6 times a day, 2 of those times have to be without stimulation, so no porn or visual aids.

She said doing these things will make me a better man and I never questioned it. Not even when I was old enough and knew how weird it was, did I care to question it.  If Onee-san wants me to do it, I'm doing it, plain and simple.

….

…….

I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed.

Although I showed my body to Sakura, that doesn't mean I'll stop hiding my body, Onee-san told me to allow anyone to attempt to show me their love, and to accept them if they do. Yes, I'll love them as long as they love me. I'm very sure Onee-san did that because she feared I'd reject her but really, the two women I love out of my own choice were Onee-san and Sakura.

Speaking of Onee-san, I grab her letter since I'm going to mail it on the way to school. I don’t wanna leave it in my mailbox and give someone the chance to intercept it again. 

I head out of my front door.

This Friday is actually my Onee-sans…

"Yo, Toto-kun." When I opened my door to leave, I see the last motherfucker in the world that I wanted to. Sakuras’s boyfriend.

Why the fuck are you here, Sasuke!?

98