Chapter 17- I do.
4.7k 50 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ok guys I couldn't wait... I'll re-edit this chapter later, but let me finish the "good" times. This is my attempt at emotional sex. Please let me know how it is.


<p.o.v Haruto>

***Later that night***

My sister always was a person of extremes. When it was just me and her after my parents' accident, she would do my school work with me everyday, for she believed I should have a healthy mind. Although, while she did it, she would jerk me off and not let me cum until I got all my answers correct. 

She also believed that I should have a healthy body. When she trained me should make sure I knew how to fall correctly to avoid excessive injuries, she'd say:

"Falling onto the back if your head unprotected results in more injuries than the punch that put you there." 

Then she would commence flipping me 20-30 times til I landed right.

She's the reason I was still able to get back into the fight with the group of guys yesterday.

Honestly I'll always fulfill a request of my soon to be queen, I don't care if I have to do it in another country, I'm going to marry her. 

Again, I'll fulfill her requests no matter what it is, and that's what I'm doing here right now.

The girls are still here and I'm being used as a human dildo by Sachiko. (I dropped the san since I've gone guts deep into her)

To keep sachiko in the mood my sister is playing with herself as we speak.

I never thought this before, but I might have a muscle fetish. All I want to do is lick every brick in my sisters 7-pack. 

"Sachiko please pay attention. Stay turned on and give Haruto advice." Himeno said.

Currently we are in my sisters old room. Himeno made a point about me losing my virginity to a woman I wasn't in a relationship with so none of my current or future women will have that lingering in the air around them. They'll be as even as can be, of course Himeno will be the matriarch of everything. My sister right now wants me to gain confidence in sex, and learn proper techniques.

Life isn't like those Harem stories where a man deflowers a virgin and she becomes so dick whipped he can do anything he wants with whoever he wants. No, life is messy and it's about practice and patience. My sister always pushes me to be skilled in all aspects of life that I choose to endure, sex is just another thing she wants me skilled in.

"My brother has a big delicious bat, but I want you to know how to swing it."

Was what Himeno said that led to this. I've fired shot after shot with the girls earlier, my sister wanting to get me desensitized to the female form. Due to that, right now I'm lasting way too long, but that just means I get more practice.

As I'm thrusting into Sachiko, Himeno is having her guide me to more fluid movements and more confidence to remove my habit of second guessing.

"Fuuuuck! Right there, right there. Thrust upward! HIMENO! HIMENO!" Sachiko calling out my sisters name while I'm fucking her… honestly makes my dick harder than a slab of iron. If my sister didn't want me to have other women she could easily ruin me for every woman out there.

Considering I want to fuck my sister, maybe I'm already ruined?

After 30 minutes, Himeno brought out a kama sutra book. 

I can admit I'm flexible but some of this shit was fucking bonkers.

I did every position my sister asked me to. Making sure I hit all the vital points within Sachiko.

"Push your fingers into my nipples and finger fuck my tits!" 

"Pull my hair back hard as you ram it in."

"Fuck fuck! Tell me I'll never be anything more than a cumdump for you and a mouth toilet for our princess."

"Pull my womb out with your cock so I can show Himeno our broken she makes my pussy feeeeeeeeeeeel."

I'm happy she got really into it, it means I'm doing a much better job, but I feel like I don't just wanna make her feel dirty. That's an issue I'll tackle next time.

Himeno orgasmed so much today that she is literally giving me and Sachiko commands from one side of the bed with her body limp. Her legs look incapable of moving.

I'm not wasting this opportunity.

I lean over to whisper into Sachiko's ear. Her eyes beam with life and a devilish smile appears. I pull my dick out of her causing a queef. She looked embarrassed as it happened but I just smirked and kissed her cheek. She blushed, and the situation was kinda cute. She regains composure and we execute our plan.

Sachiko got closer to Himeno, while she hypnotized by my glistening dick, and then she pulled her towards her. Sachiko is now behind Himeno sitting up against the headboard, as I crawled closer to her on the bed.

Himeno didn't fight at all so this plan was probably useless, but Sachiko didn't look like she wanted to let go. Both her E-cup tits were on either side of Himenos head, Sachiko's feet hooked Himenos feet allowing her to spread her legs. 

That actually looks very comfortable.

Himeno stared at me with a gaze of wanting, but as I reached her and finally had my Sachiko-dipped-member between her thighs, she averted her eyes. She looked away and the confident woman we've been used to all day was nowhere to be seen.

"Hime? What's wrong?" I caressed her cheeks. She doesn't stare at me as she begins to talk.

"Brother, my prince, my heart is pounding so much right now." She finally turned to me."its pounding so much it hurts, but every second waiting for you to enter me, without you doing so also hurts. I'm impatient, yet I want it slow." Her cheeks brighten in redness. "I-I-Ive, never had a crush on anyone else. You were the only one I could ever trust to treat me right, so even knowing how I raised you was wrong. How I pushed my feelings and insecurities onto you just to make sure you won't leave me, and even as you grew older you could love me as your sister and your woman." Her eyes tear up, "right now I feel horrible, yet so happy. I don't want to force you to do this if you don't want to, yet I'm so happy that you are right here, willing to do this. As I said I never saw anyone as a romantic partner, and this is the first time I'm looking at my brother, as a man and only as a man. I'm so nervous I'm probably not making sense, but my heart is be-" I interrupted her with a kiss. A slow deep kiss to convey my feelings.

"Hime," I said as I pulled away, "my Hime," my sister who is made up of muscle and iron will, has the most coquettish face as I said my words. "I love you. I want this. Marry me I never want to be separated from you again."

Nodding furiously she kissed me again. She ended the kiss and looked up at Sachiko, who had a smile but her eyes were pained.

"Sachi, could you help me… with that thing."

Sachiko smiled wide with tears in her eyes. "Of course."

"Haruto, uhhh can you lay on the floor with your eyes closed for a couple minutes?"

"Huh?... uhhh sure?" I was literally at the entrance of her pussy again, and I have to wait AGAIN!

She's worth any wait, so it's no big deal.

I get off the bed and lay on the ground with my eyes closed. A door opened and shut, I heard some ruffling and movements on the bed. After a few minutes.

"Ok Haruto." Himeno said

I get up off the floor from the side of the bed and I look at the spot Hime was at prior.. and on the bed in the same positions they were in are Himeno and Sachiko. However, there is a huge difference.

Himeno is now wearing a wedding lingerie set complete with a veil. Pure white stockings hugging her meaty thighs,, attached to a pearl-white garter-belt, no panties, a white bra with no cups just underwire, lifting her tits but leaving them fully exposed. She has a white silk-cloth choker around her neck. The veil on her head hides her face and Sachiko is making sure it's on right.

Her perfect body in this outfit reinvigorates my dick. Pulsing as it desires to enter her.

"H-h-how does it look?"

"Perfect." I said as I drew closer to her. Soon I'm back in my original position with my dick at her entrance. Before I press forward I lift her veil. "Are you sure you want Sachiko here for this?"

"Sachiko?" Himeno turned her head carefully avoiding the veil hitting Sachiko and looked up at her, she lifted her hand and caressed her chin, pulled her head down and kissed her on the cheek through her veil. Without looking away from her, "I need her to be here, what's a bride without her maid of honor?" She moves her hand to Sachiko's cheek. "Sachi, I can't love you how you want me to, but I'll never let you feel alone or scared again. We will save Mirai and punish Sasuke, and you will be happy. "

Sachiko let loose a few lonely teardrops, but the look on her face is absolutely happy? As if it was her wedding day. 

"In that case, Hime," I got her attention as she looked at me, "I promise to love, honor, and respect you. For richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, for the rest of my life." I lift her veil. "Do you feel the same?"

"I do!" Himenos tears are falling onto her exposed chest. "I DO!" She pulls me toward her and my dick slowly enters her dripping wet pussy. The heat hits the tip of my cock as I become stuck. Holy shit the tightness! I push harder, struggling not to go too fast, I slowly enter deeper and deeper. The warmth wraps around my shaft inch by inch until I hit a wall. I back out a little and push back in, as if I'm attempting to massage her vaginally muscles to loosen them. As Himeno slowly starts panting, I place my cock head at the wall in her love cavern again.. Himeno looks me in the eye and nods, so I push through and tear through her ticket to woman hood.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Himenos back arches up to the point that her stomach is in my face. Her arms reach up wrapping the two huge tits on her shoulders as she presses her head into Sachiko's chest. Her breathing gets harder and deeper and her abs are flexing as she's arched. A warm liquid sprayed from her pussy coating the lower half of my body.

Did she just cum from me tearing her hymen?!

I couldn't help myself, with my arching sisters abs in front of me, lick, I licked the lines separating her bricks and licked her naval.

"Hahahaa" My sister lets go of Sachiko's breasts and slams her body down. "Hhhhnng!" Himeno winced in pain. I'm still inside of her so the sudden movement must've stung her recently devirginized pussy. She covers her own tits with her hands and gives me a pouting face. "Meany!"

Am I just weak willed to all pouty faces!? Fuck it!

I immediately kissed her. A simple soft kiss. I pulled away from her and saw her face again, I immediately kissed her again. I tried it once more and I was compelled to kiss her again. I did this three more time.

"Hehehe what are you doing?" Himeno giggled at my actions.

"Your face right now," I blushed knowing how embarrassing what I'm about to say is. "it's too kissable. Every second I look at you I get this urge to kiss you. I've never had this feeling nee-san. I don't know what to do, It's like a bubble in my chest that feels like it'll explode if I don't kiss you." I kiss her again. No tongue, just subtle lip movements. I push myself as deep in her as I can.

What is this feeling? I want to be inside her 'more' I want to feel her around me 'more'

I am at peace being with her, but frustrated that I can't go deeper. I have about 7cm of dick on the outside of her that can't get in. I look into her eyes and I want her to swallow me. Like some sick joke I want to be enraptured in her flesh and never leave it. 

"I'm going to move now." I tell her

"Un" she nodded at me. Neither of us have looked away from each other's eyes, only the sound of her shortened breaths, due to my intrusion of her, can be heard in the room. Soon those sounds are accompanied by wet sploshing and sounds of air escaping her love canal.

She queefed a couple times on the first few slow thrusts and she looked so embarrassed I couldn't help but kiss her again. 

Why are women embarrassed by this? It's a natural thing. Although, the embarrassed faces are a plus.

One issue I've had throughout our love making was that I felt heart eyes on me but Himeno's eyes are locked on to me and they are filled with only normal love.

Maybe I'm imagining things.

I thrust slow and deep into my sister's drenched pussy. The bed has been soiled by our love and I can't wait to soil it more.

"Does it hurt?" I said to Himeno.

"Yes, but in the...ha..ha.. best way." She said as she shook off Sachiko's feet hooks and wrapped them around me. "My little brother, my prince, my husband. Love me more, hahh," her voice is shaking with pleasure. "Im sorry, I'm so sorry. Please cum in me. I need it. I REALLY NEED IT." Himeno wrapped her arms around me. "I'm such a dirty girl." Himeno starts to tear up. "I'm having this wonderful moment with my brother and all I can think of his how I want you deeper in me. I keep thinking I want you to ram your c--OCK!" Himeno orgasmed again, "so hard that it breaks my cervix anything… ANYTHING! To just get you deeper into me. Even an extra inch more."

"Hime!" I kiss her passionately my pace quickens and our breathing stiffens as our tongues coil around themselves. I break away, "I'm feeling the same. It's like I want to be entirely inside of you, I want you to devour me and let rest inside of you."

"YESSS!!!" Himeno screams as I now am putting the motions I practiced with Sachiko into play. No wild swinging of my hips, but control rhythmic thrusts. I begin to cast longer strokes onto my sisters tight, clenching, cunt, as I aim to break her back wall.

"I want you to cum in me, spit in me, piss in me, bleed in me, I don't care I need something of you in me at all times! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have such a possessive sister. I'm sorry I want you to fuck me on the streets so those who say we shouldn't be doing this can see how we are meant to be together. I want to fuck in front of fathers altar to let him know we will never be alone as long as we are alive. Fuck me on top of our sleeping mother so she can feel the warmth of our love. Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!"

"HIME! TAKE ME INSIDE YOU!" I say as I deliver my first ever cream pie to my beloved customer

"YESSSSSS, I WANT MY BABY BROTHERS BABY BATTER SPRAYED INSIDE THIS DIRTY SISTERS WOMB WHERE IT BELONGS!" Himeno arched into Sachiko again

"She said some fucked up shit, but I got off on it! Am I a pervert?!" I asked myself as my dick was still shooting my semen onto my sister.

My sister immediately bucked me off and did a side spin. She is now on her back and her head is where her pussy was. Her legs are spread open with one on each of Sachiko's shoulders.

Himenos wet pussy covered in blood semen and her spray from earlier was spread out on display for Sachiko.

"If any of my brother's semen leaks out can you lick it up and feed it to my mouth, my maid of honor?" Himeno said as she started licking the cum dripping from my tip.

"Yes, thank you." Sachiko had a smile that looked 1000-watts bright.

She's an M isn't she? She has to be.

Seeing a woman I just made love to, having my semen licked out of her pussy by another woman that I lost my virginity to.

And I'm hard again.

"Hime?" I asked, "why am I being trained at sex? Also, why was masturbating 6 times a day part of my training?"

*pop* sounded off when she pulled the tip of my dick out of her mouth.

"Hmmm? So you can have sex a lot, and do it well." She said as she took another suck on me with a *pop*, "how else are you gonna steal other men's women?"

*crack*

Wait wait wait…. Hold the fuck up.

 "Um, excuse me my Hime," Even I don't recognize the tone I'm using, "did you say, steal other men's women?"

*pop* "Yeah, I did" she said like it was common sense.

"I have you and three girlfriends! I don't want to cheat on any of them."

"Don't forget one childhood friend." She chimed in as my dick was re-consumed, "Sachiko w-w-why are you licking there!?"

"Ish 'wipping," she tried to say but her mouth is filled with liquids.

"Ugh." Himeno does a sit up and folds her body in half, she then kisses Sachiko while sucking out the fluids she collected. "Thank you Sachi." She said as she laid back down and Sachiko continued her chore. "Anyway…"

"Sakura doesn't count, I have done all I could and I don't think I could ever be with her with our history."

*sniffle* *sob*

What the fuck?

I looked behind me to see four heads popped up at the foot of the bed. After being caught they all stood up. All of them look like they've been crying, but Sakura looks the worst.

"Whats going on?" I asked, but Himeno didn't answer, instead choosing to suck my dick.

"Himeno asked If we would like to watch. It was while she was changing. We all didn't expect it to be like this though." Akio said looking down.

"I was never treated like this," Mirai said, wiping tears from her eyes, "hehehe, raised to be more of a meat toilet than a wife. It hurts I can't look at you right now, I don't feel I have the right to call you danna-sama again." Mirai chuckled before she dropped to her knees sobbing.

"Wait what?!" I got up to check on Mirai yanking my dick from Himeno which caused her to pout. Fucking cute! I kiss her and she smiles and I head to Mirai. I wrapped the tiny trap in my arms as she sobbed. "Mirai whats wrong?"

"WE WANT YOUR DICK." she yelled upward, "we have been violated again and again, but unlike my mother we still like men." *sniffle* "Even as I'm crying, I can't stop thinking about how you're dick would feel inside of me, how it would taste before and after you ravage my asshole. You know, I've never used my asshole yet. Sasuke always said he's saving it for when we started our true lives together, anyone that tried to touch it got beaten to a pulp, and so did I for letting them think I was easy, all while I'm selling my body because of him! I've never wanted to use my dick or my asshole, but when I saw you and To…."

"It's Himeno or nee-san." Himeno interrupted.

"When I saw you and nee-sama, it itches, my asshole wants you so badly. I never knew it could crave someone like it craves you." Mirai finally looked at me with her teary puppy eyes, "the sex you two just had was so fun, innocent, sweet, and loving. Wanting sex this badly after every thats happened? I feel like trash danna-sama."

I felt a hand on my shoulder as Rika squatted down.

"Like totes so much love," her teary eyes looked mesmerizing as I stared at them. "Ya gave her ya love like 100%!" Rika giggled but drowned off a little, "watching ya man with another woman hurt, even dirt girls like us. What hurt most babes," *sniffle* *sob* *hic* "wasn our beloved wit some other girl, lovin her how I want to be loved. Its Rika is feelin too'dirty to deserve it. When I saw ya confessin an gigglin I knew it. That Rika sure I wanted ya, that your love is the one I want. Bu'then why should we get'it." Rika broke down crying.

Akio was still standing not looking at anyone. Tears coming down her face and her clenching her fist.

The way she was singled out earlier, she probably feels especially bad.

"Babes, I don't deserve ya, but looking at ya naked gets me so hot. It's not fair I don't want to want ya right now, but even with the hurt in my chest my body feels selfish, and it makes me feel dirtier!" Rika breaks down and covers her face.

"Then while we feel dirty and undeserving." Akio finally speaks up, "You said you don't want to cheat on us." Akio looked at me and her entire noble facade was broken. "Even without knowing we were here you still said you don't wanna cheat. You never had another woman while you waited for Sakura, but we knew you for such a short time hhhhhaaaaaaa," *sobs*

She's trying her best to hold back her tears huh?

I get up and go to Akio and hug her. She fully breaks down with me.

"You've given us everything!" She wails, "patience, kindness, trust, faithfulness." * her sobs get deeper. "ITS NOT FAIR! Waaahhhhhhh, I can't do it, I can't do this anymore! I'll tell my family everything! I'd rather they hate me instead of you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll use my life to seek forgiveness! Please d-d-dont Waaahhhh leave me."

I pat her head to calm her down.

Head pats are the common currency for all emotional states of being.

I let go of her as Sakura came to me.

"Ruto-kun, I'm sorry." Sakura said with the straightest face she could, "I can't remember what I did, or how I hurt you."

I was about to yell at her but a hand touched my shoulder. I looked at the hand and saw Himeno still dressed as my bride. Or undressed as my bride?

"Himeno and I talked. I must allow you to love as many as possible." Tears feel from her eyes "and.. I must endure you doing so without receiving any of that love while I work on apologizing properly."

"Yes…. Properly." Himeno repeated.

"Please don't abandon me while I try." 

I cave, if Himeno is on her side I must relent. I pull her into a hug but with some distance between us.

"Thank you for being there yesterday." I said earnestly.

"Un" she sniffles into my shoulder and nods.

"Ahh!" Someone pinched my ass causing me to push forward.

"HAAAAHNN!" Sakura moaned.

My naked erect dick just shot between her thighs and traced her pussy over her clothes.

Well I guess that's one way to get her to stop crying. 

I turned around to see the culprit was Himeno. With that though the entire atmosphere lightened up.

"Ok girls, listen. No one stops slutting around for a little bit ok?" Himeno said, making everyone shocked. "Me Sachiko and Sakura will help out, but the issue is that if Sasuke still has his customers, whether he ruins your lives or not, he can do this to other girls."

Everyone looked around and agreed. I was pretty perplexed by her words myself.

 I never thought of that even if I saved these girls he'd just target others.

"So first we will rattle the customers, then make him lose face. He has to be backed by an organization, so if the organization sees him as a loose end?" Himeno said

"They'll stop backing him or kill him?" I said.

Mirai shuddered at my words.

"K-K-Kill?" Mirai said

"I honestly thought of that myself, but if I did that and he had a fail safe on my videos, then my family would have sex and murder as scandals." Akio said

The atmosphere got gloomy when murder was brought up.

"Anyway this will take a little bit, so I'll need you guys to continue while we do this. And brother." Himeno looked at me, "he has some women working for him, if they are being threatened or need help, if we get to them we can have evidence against him. So I need you to practice seducing other women so we can capture them."

"Wait why can't I do that with these girls?" I asked and Himeno rolled her eyes at me.

"Rika who do you love?" Himeno asked

"Ruto-babes." Immediate answer

"Would you leave him for another man? Not counting your job."

"Never." Another immediate answer.

"So baby brother how is it seducing if she is already head over heels for you?! Sasuke is part of a gang, ok? He just had people sent after you yesterday. This isn't a game, we need his women 100% on our side if we can, even if just one. So I'm not sending my recently devirginized brother into that situation, so practice and get good. Also, girls!" All the girls turned to Himeno, "would you love Haruto any less if he fucked strangers?"

"No." Mirai said

"No." Rika said.

"Ill watch anytime for my punishment." Sakura said 

"It might actually make me feel better about being with him." Akio said and the other two nodded.

"So what do you say Haruto?"

"Shit…. Ok, fine. If it helps them I'll do anything."

"And anyone!" Himeno joked.

Himeno is crazy good with people. She controlled the atmosphere, kept us on task, yet didn't let the pseudo-meeting drag on. 

She could be in corporate management.

The girls left soon after. We all cleaned up the games and food. Himeno was really sore in her sweet pussy, so I refused more sex with her until the swelling went down. She still extracted my seed 3 more times.

Why did I think a tit-job was better than her blow job? Maybe because the painkillers I was on the first time she did it, but her blow job was 1000% more effective with me sober.

Himeno used blow job.

It was super effective

Wild Haruto fainted.

i hope this was enjoyable. I am giving forewarning the next chapter will be the first time we use the "cannibalism" tag, so I hope you enjoyed the fluff.

52