Chapter- 16 Graduation
4.9k 30 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hey readers Author-san here, this chapter was my longest yet, so I'm sorry to say it will be the only chapter for today. I will try to post another  tomorrow and go back to my normal schedule on Tuesday.  Thank you very much

 and welcome to the Smut chapter.

<p.o.v Himeno>

Waking up naked, with my 7-pack abs and perky firm tits on full display. Last night after me and Sachiko did a little trash run, I let her watch me shave my pussy. I looked her dead in her eyes and told her how I was preparing the pussy she wants so much, to be used by my brother. The juices she thirsts for, will be smeared on that big cock, the representation of all the men she ever hated. A cock like all the ones that wronged her in the past will make me cum and I'll cake it with my fluids. Only after my brother cums in me and I mix our love together will she be allowed to lick it off him. 

She came so hard she had to mop the floor, of course not before I rubbed her face in her mess and called her a naughty bitch. 

Sachiko is my best friend, if I can get her to love my brother then that will make our relationship that much better, but if she can't move on from me then this is the little happiness I can offer her. Maybe after she licks my cum off my Harutos dick we can go shopping! Just like real friends.

I stretched my body, flexing every muscle. I then rub my clit a little, no hair feels different. Smelling my brother and the small clit rub already sparked a fire in me.

This is heaven! Waking up to the smell of my brother on a bed. Waking up with my brother on a bed. Waking up… near THAT.

I get up and quickly undo the trap that is Harutos sleeping garments.

So diligent! I didn't think he'd hide his body even in his sleep. His pain medication probably has him sleeping deeper than normal.

Pulling his pants down, right as I was about reach in the underwear/jockstrap combo..

*RRRRRRNG* *RRRRRRRRNG*

Sakura's phone goes off waking her from her slumber. She slowly attempted to get up and tried to get it, but had a hard time due to her ribs. I leave my meal for now and go to assist. Answering the phone I placed it on speaker so she could talk without moving. Sakura stared at me like she had just seen a ghost. 

She must have thought me showing up yesterday was a dream. Hehehe~

"Hello may I speak with Nomura-san?" The voice said, bringing Sakura back to reality.

"This is Nomura-san, How may I help you?"

"Good morning Nomura-san, this is east-estate clinic. I have your test results. Normally we don't give detailed information out over the phone, but due to the information you provided about your….. sexual activity, we felt it would be better to let you know as soon as possible if you chose to."

Sakura looked at me, I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Y-y-yes please."

"Ok Nomura-san. I regret to inform you that you have tested positive for chlamydia. The brightside is the antibiotics you are on will suppress symptoms and ultimately cure you. However please refrain from sexual activity until all the prescriptions are finished. If you feel any additional symptoms from what you described then please visit us, or head to your local hospital immediately."

What a way to start the day!

"O-o-ok." Sakura starts crying and I hang up her phone. Sakura just has a dead pan look in her eyes, I stare at her to see how one she can go unmoving.  "I must've been bad." She starts sniffling. 

"What do you mean?" I'm curious.

"Only when a girl is bad will they catch a sickness down there. It must be because I hated doing it last time." Her tears are falling endlessly.

I was very interested in her story, but I was much more interested in something else. I walk back over to Harutos' side of the bed and pull down his underwear. 

There it is.

With just the jock strap in my way I can see the bulge finally and I remove the last obstacle, unleashing his morning Timber.

I wanted to hungrily start sucking on his cock, but instead I rubbed my face on it. Feeling its warmth on my cheeks, forehead, and neck. Putting my nose to it I sniffed him from head to base multiple times.

Everyday I dreamed of waking up like this. 

"WHAT-THE-FUCK-ARE-DO-YOU-THINK.

YOU-ARE-DOING!?" Sakura interrupts my thoughts and pulls me from my meal. The tears in her eyes don't hide the rage behind them. Sakura is holding her sides obviously still in pain

"I'm enjoying my brother's dick. Now," I push her hands off, "I'll get back to doing that."

"N-n-n-no! Women can't do that." She said getting in my way spreading her arms in front of me while wincing in pain. I was about to push her aside until her words registered.

"Wait, what?" I was absolutely dumbstruck at her words. Especially after everything Sachiko said Sakura has done when Haruto explained. "Women can't do what?"

"Huh? Women can't initiate sex….?" She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Maybe because you were in prison you weren't told."

"Wait, I wasn't in prison," I shake my head, "fuck never mind, ok so how many guys did you have sex with?"

"I…. I…." Sakura was holding her head in pain, "I can't remember, I remember one and I felt dirty. Haruto took care of me, he took me to a clinic? They just called? Right?"

"Ok better question, what is sex?" I looked at her.

"It's when a cock enters a woman's cum-drinking-pussy."

Wow what a fucking name.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. I'm only gonna suck on his cock." I give her a thumbs up.

"Yeah normally I always wanted to so, I know… I wanted to do that a lot." She grabs her head again, "but...he…. he… has rules."

"Awwww sweet girl." I hug her. I'm annoyed she's in my way but defending Harutos rules while he's helpless is cute. "That's actually MY rule I made Haruto follow, but today I'll be changing that." 

"Uhhh… how can I be so sure you're not tricking me?"

"Ugh! Fine! I'll wait till he's up to prove it to you. I know he'd want you to be taken care of so let's make sure you take your medicine, and let's go back to bed." I release her from my embrace 

"I-i-i-i want to….c-c…" Sakura shyly said.

Please tell me its cock! Let me get the cock!

".....cook" Sakura finished.

FUUUUUCCCCKK!... actually wait…

"Making our man breakfast in bed??" I want to spoil Haruto so much!!! "It's a good idea, come on." I said as I made Sakura take her medicine.

Me and Sakura enter the kitchen. We grab a couple aprons, and I put mine on immediately. 

Naked apron! The housewife must have go to move.

Sakura started stripping.

"Hey hey hey! What are you doing?" 

"Joining you? My head hurts but I remember this was something men liked… it's…." Sakura closed her eyes for a moment before re-opening them, "a fetish play."

"The doctor said… no sexual activities." Sakura looked at me confused. "The naked apron is a sexual activity and your pussy is diseased. What if the bacteria gets into the apron or harutos food?" Lets see if this will work.

"I-i-i…. Can that happen?" Sakura looked at me worried.

Honestly! Did this girl have sex ed? Of course 

'if I have an STD, can I pass said STD doing naked apron?'

 Isn't a common question. There must be more to her past then I know, it has to be that piece of shits fault. Maybe I should find him.

"Who knows? The question is, are you willing to risk Haruto for this?" I said smugly. I know Haruto loves Sakura, but I will test the extent of her love and see if she can be excused for all the pain she caused.

"Never." Sakura said immediately. "I never want Haruto hurt."

Well good answer.

"Ok then, let's get to cooking."

Maybe I can find a way to use Sakura, and at the same time clean her of her sins.

<p.o.v Haruto>

I awoke in a panic! 

What's going on! What's that smell? Is my house on fire?

"Fuck!" I sat up too quickly and the pain in my body flared up. I look around and there's two things I notice. The girls are gone, and my dick is out.

No time to worry about that!

I rolled off my bed, grabbed my phone, and scrambled to pull my pants on. Due to all my layers I can't properly put my dick away. Instead it's being pushed up toward my stomach. Half the shaft is now poking out of my waistline. Fuck I look like a kangaroo holding its baby!

I rushed out of my room to get to the kitchen to see smoke everywhere. Sakura is cooling the burning pan in the sink, causing more smoke. My sister…..

Naked apron?

My sister right now has her feet dangling off my marble island countertop as she's reaching for the paper towels.

Honestly she should have walked to the other side of the island but I guess she panicked and tried to stretch across.

Himeno brought her outstretched hands behind her, grabbing her own ass, and stretched her glorious cheeks apart to the upper limits. She then looked back at me with sad puppy eyes.

Why does her looking pitiful while stretching her ass apart make my dick hurt so much?!

I didn't need a second invitation. I immediately placed my nose deep into her pink-ringed anus and inhaled deeply as my mouth kissed her lips.

"Ahhhhnnnn!"

Did she cum already??

Her pussy immediately starts to drip, as if begging to be fucked already. Sakura is screaming in the background as she is still dealing with the smoke in the sink.

I begin sucking at Himenos puffy folds. Her pussy has almost no lips to speak of, her clit is too big for its hood so it's still noticeable when not aroused, but its not large. Her meaty thighs cause the folds to the side of her pussy to engulf it entirely whenever her legs are together.

Even as she's fully bent over her meat from her legs add a layer of protection for her pussy. I bypass the defensive gates of her muscles with the assistance of Himeno spreading her tight ass apart. My Hime wants me to storm the castle and make her cum home.

I spread her pussy open with my own hands and begin to slurp her dripping juices. I rehydrate for battle, my demon slayer tongue strikes at the monster named clitoria. Slash after slash the demon begins to wane. I then engulf the monster in a sealing jutsu where I suck out all its evil energies that make my little brother sway from the righteous path.

I can't hold back and I swipe my finger around her slit, getting it lubed with the juices. With the same finger I begin to trace her puckering asshole. I gently press in the sphincter.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN." Himenos grip on her cheeks slackened as she moaned and a jet stream flew into my mouth. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Sakura shouted, forcing me to swallow my my sister's freshly delivered contents.

I stand up.

"Hime was stuck. I was trying to help her."

"T.T..Th… thank you… for the help… my incest loving little brother." Himeno breathed out slowly.

*smack* right on my sisters ass.

"Please don't talk like that. I don't want to think of my love for you being anything except normal for me and you."

"Then punish this sister whose pussy wants to be broken by the not so little brother, of my little brother." Himeno said.

She's talking a big game for someone that looks semi-conscious.

"T-t-t-this is supposed to be breakfast!" Sakura looks anguished. "I'm trying… to make your favorite," her voice cracking a little, "she put the fire too high and it burnt, and while I'm cleaning she gets the attention." Sakura is really holding back her tears. Himeno finally scoots off the table.

"You had his attention for two years. This is just making up for my portion of time I missed." Himeno grins, "besides, he can't do this to you right now can he?!"

Sakura paled at those words, but Himeno' swayed over to her as I stared at her ass.

My dick is leaking so much I can probably enter her even if she was dry.

"Come here." Himeno pulled Sakura into a hug. "There there baby girl." Himeno said while stroking her head. "Don't worry, because it's all your fault." Sakura's sniveling face shoots back with a look of shock.

"H-H-H-How is…" Sakura started.

"Because you're a filthy slut." Himeno forced her back into a hug, you can see Sakura trying to get free as her pained face struggled.

Even if she wasn't injured, I don't think she would of been able to get out.

"STOP!" Himenos face turned ugly, her voice boomed in a lower tone then usually the air around Himeno seems dangerous. Sakura froze out of fear. "LISTEN!" The air around Himeno calmed down, her face returning to the beautiful one she always has. She grips Sakura's shoulders and separates her while still holding her. "Does our Haruto deserve to touch a dirty pussy?"

Sakura is now a mix of emotions, but the biggest emotion she's showing is fear.

"N-N…..noooo." Sakura whimpered.

"You remember you have a boyfriend right? One that isn't Haruto." Himeno looks like a mom scolding a child with her tone. 

Sakura shook her head slowly then turned to me.

"Why do I have a boyfriend that's not Ruto-kun?"

Are you fucking kidding me!?

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I FUCKING SNAPPED, "I appreciate what you did yesterday," I move closer to Sakura and she begins to shrink. She's still not used to me yelling at her. "You're gonna say you don't remember picking Sasuke over me?!"

"Huh? Sasu...ke...senpai? Unnnhh." Sakura grips her head in pain and almost collapses to the ground, but Himeno catches her.

"Haruto? Could you make breakfast? I have to have a girl talk with Sakura." Himeno helps Sakura up.

"But…"

"For me," Himeno caressed my cheek and stared into my eyes. "please."

"....ok." I kiss her and she seductively removes her apron with one hand and gives it to me before she walks Sakura into one of the rooms.

*sigh* 

Sakura is just rocking me for loops left and right. As long as it was just me and her there were never any problems. Is there something more to her sleeping around?

*BRRRRRR* *BRRRRRR* my phone goes off.

I'll put that thought on hold for now.

I checked my phone.

"FUCK!" I yelled out loud

TRAPped- Here danna-sama

Vanillalvr- I smell ya babes

Flyfree- I'm here for the meet up.

"What was all that racket?" A topless Sachiko-san said as she entered my kitchen.

"W-W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I covered my face with the apron in my hand.

Yes I blushed and hid my face, before you judge me remember this; Yes I had a whore girlfriend, I'm currently dating sex workers, just ate out my sister, and titty fucked this beauty in front of me. But I'm still a virgin, and I have to mentally prepare for every girl I plan to meet. Sachiko-san? I didn't know she was here and my girlfriends are here. I look like I have a mistress!

"WHAT ARE YOUUUU DOING!?" Sachiko-san yelled as she covered her face.

Huh? What does she…. MY DICK IS STILL OUT!

"Im sorry! Someone played a prank on me or something." I said as I try to stuff my dick in my pants. (Literally had to drop-shop, point dick down and redress)

"Oh? I'm sorry too...this is…. how I sleep." She said as she fluffs her E-normous tits.

I guess we both got nervous?

"Are you hungry?" I regain my composure, I'm a virgin not a beta. 

"Hmmm I could eat, oh are you gonna cook?" Sachiko looked at me a little amazed.

"Yeah, and it seems we'll have more guests. Could you get dressed an...d…. Sachiko-san?" She swayed her gorgeous body toward me. She's wearing black hot pants that are way too short. Everything about her radiates sex appeal.. she's.. shes sniffing me?

Sachiko-san's face is inches from my own and shes inhaling through her nose slowly and deeply.

"Is…. Is that your sister on you?" She said as her eyes filled with lust.

She just drooled? She drooled?! Fuck! Spit is dripping from the corner of her mouth and it looks fucking sexy!

"Y-y-yes." All the blood in my body is rushing to my dick.

"Can I kiss you?" Sachiko-san said in her sultry voice.

"Sachiko-san…." My dick is ready to burst! "Please go change, if we have time later then sure."

"I'll hold you to it, don't wash your face." She said as she brushed her nose against my lips and left.

I tie the apron onto myself and head out the door. Across the street are my three…….angels?

Each of the girls are wearing white dresses. Rika, she was wearing a white sundress thats matches her hair and eyes perfectly. It also, perfectly, emphasizes her breasts, it falls down to right above her knees, her chocolate skin is easily seen under it!  Her curves are too noticeable in white!

Akio, is wearing a white tie-over-shoulder overall dress and a white short sleeve underneath it. It makes her look prim and proper while still acknowledging her athletic physique. Her long lean legs are on full display as the dress stops short, but still blocks all the naughty areas perfectly. Around her neck is the red ascot, and shea wearing red ribbons tying her hair into pigtails.

Mirai…..is wearing a short sleeve white neia ruffle dress. It stops a couple inches below her ass. Her tiny chest accentuates the dress as it flared over her wide hips and thick bubble ass.

Why are they all wearing white?

"Hey everyone," I nervously chuckle, "change of plans. You guys wanna have breakfast? I'm about to cook."

Heart eyes… immediately I get heart eyes.

Appearing right beside me was Rika with her head caressing my shoulder.

"Ya'know since we are a thing now, ya don't gotta lie to get me to come over and enter ya'r home. Rika will totes be over whenever babes wants! But babes! Have me spend the night next time ya wanna make me breakfast…"

Oh fuck the heart eyes are getting stronger.

"Like a married couple!"

Fuck now shes squeezing the hell out me. Why would a married couple spend the night? Wouldn't they live together? My injured body is breaking!! I feel everything breaking! Ugh!! But, I can't be mad at my mocha vanilla-loving lover. I love her like this.

I kissed Rika on the lips, and the heart eyes disappeared.

"Haruto…." Rika pulled a way, "why do you taste and smell like other women?"

Fuck! Rika has insane human senses shit! Why do I always think Mirai is the only abnormal one!

Mirai shot me a sideways wink.

CAN SHE READ MINDS?!

"Haruto.." a blushing Akio approached, "do you have something to tell us?"

"Yes, please come in and have breakfast with me."

I have them sit on the dining table and Sachiko-san quickly joins in. She's still in her hot pants but now also wearing a tight black tank top.

"Sachiko-san could you set the table for six?" I asked

"SIX!?" the three angels said.

"Yes, six." I said.

"Why just me?" Sachiko-san said.

"Sachiko-san, you wanted to be here and apart of this family. These are our guest, if you are going to be rude I'll talk to Hime about our arrangement." I said in a nice voice, yet Sachiko-san went ghost white.

"YES RIGHT AWAY!" Sachiko-san said standing up in attention and saluting so quickly her tits jiggled at a snare drum tempo.

Thank kami-sama she's not in white. I don't think I could've been stern with her and her tits, I can't handle much more of this.

For breakfast I prepare some arabiki sausage cut up like little octopussies…

Fuck! Its octopi! My mind is warping. My dick is on edge.

The sausage octopus, tamago roll with nori snail antenna, miso soup, and rice.

By the time I start serving plates Himeno and Sakura rejoin us. My three angels are shocked and entranced.

Himeno is still naked.

"Hime," I said sweetly

"Yes my prince~" she sang back.

"We have guests, we are eating," I stiffen my tone, "you are being rude to them."

"AAAAHHHNNN!" Himeno leaked down her leg.

...I… did… did my sister just cum?

"Yes… YESSSS…" Himeno restrained herself from leaping at me.

Fucking heart eyes!

"Hime please hurry." I said softly.

"Yes my prince." Himenos face was too ecstatic.

My angels wanted answers but I told them to wait til after breakfast. Sakura has become incredibly docile and silent.

Himeno returned in just a bathrobe. 

My thoughts were running wild.

Does Himeno have clothes? I wonder what Himeno did or said to Sakura. More importantly, how do I tell my women I wanna fuck my sister?

……

….

Himeno returned and I had everyone enjoy breakfast. I didn't eat….. I forgot to make my plate. I was more concerned with seeing these women enjoy what I cooked and all of them fed me as well so I guess it was a win win.

After breakfast is when shit hit the fan….

<p.o.v Himeno>

"Haruto~, can I do what I need to now?" Himeno said as she caressed my cheeks. I reluctantly nodded.

He believes what I do is for him, but he doesn't want them hurt? My precious prince, I'm so sorry, but they will not be forgiven too easily.

"Everyone! Come into the family room." Haruto told them.

Fuck when he tries to be commanding I want him so badly.

Everyone gets settled in the family room and I drop the bathrobe Im in, once again revealing my naked body.

"Haruto," I turned to everyone before I looked at my prince. "I need you to strip."

Haruto did so without question and everyone in the room was awe struck… except for Sachiko.

She's really being stubborn, Haruto is a prime specimen! Aw well doesn't matter, she'll like this. I thought to myself while pouting a little.

I made Mirai, Akio, Rika, and Sakura sit on a couch as I whispered in Harutos' ear. I wave Sachiko toward me. I then address the other girls in the room.

"First off I'd like to say that the 90-day rule is abolished and Haruto won't hide his body anymore. If you ladies don't know who I am just know that I'm the reason  Haruto uses the 90 day rule." I grinned at all the girls. "Haruto!" I said, "please say what you need to say.

What I whispered to Haruto was….

"Sachiko-san, please take my virginity." Haruto said

I also told him don't move until I'm done.

Everyone in the room was in shock.

"W-w-wait why can't dan… senpai-sama lose it to one of us?" Mirai said

"Like totes agree! Was she even one of his girls?" Rika said

"I don't see why he has to do this." Akio said.

"Hahahhaa that's perfect!" Himeno said laughing, "so whores have feelings! That's great." Himeno said with a huge smile.

"Th-th-thats a bit…" 

"........."

"What do you mean!? We are his gir…."

 

Akio tried the most, Mirai was shocked, and Rika didn't say anything.

"Shut the fuck up." Himeno said in her low  voice, losing her smile. "All of you, shut the fuck up." Himeno walked toward Mirai. "Its irritating how cute you are." I said while caressing Mirais' chin. "I should make it clear," I walked around the room appraising every woman there. "The 90-day rule is gone only for women who haven't touched another man in 90-days, if you have then you'll have to wait 30 days since the last time you've touched a man to touch Haruto in that way."

"Haruto accepted us for what we have we have to do, so why should we agree with rules set by you?" Akio said in a business-like tone.

"That's a great question." I went to Sachiko and whispered something to her.

Sachiko pulled her phone out of her massive tits, took it to the t.v in the center of the room and red-toothed it so the t.v will play whats on the phone. A video began playing where a girl with a blindfold was riding a dick and Jerking off two other men.

"Does my school girl pussy please the masters?"

"What a slut! Do you even know how many guys you'll service today? There could be a dozen guys in this room."

"Then that just means I have to work harder~"

"Ride me harder!"

"Hai~ are you about to cum? I'll be ready for the next as soon as your finished~"

"What would your friends in school think if they saw you like this? Hahaa!"

"I hope they'd get excited as well, maybe praise me and join in!"

Akio sitting on the couch hung her head in shame.

"Please shut it off." She whimpered.

"You sure you don't wanna see the climax?" I smiled 

"Please!" She gripped her fists in her knees.

"Spoil sport," I signaled to Sachiko. "NEXT!"

The next video was a group of men surrounding a small figure wearing nothing but an apron. The face had a mosaic censor on it but you could tell what was happening. All the men were getting their dicks sucked to completion.

"How does danna-sama like my blow job's?"

"Miri's blow job's are the best!"

"Im about to cum!"

"MIRI MARRY ME!"

"We are already married until the time is up though, please enjoy your sissy-wifes body."

"You play with my dick better than my real wife."

"Oh? That sounds like you're cheating on me. You need some punishment."

The men start moving their dicks all around Mirais body in the video. Using various parts of him to jerk off. Knee-jobs, thigh-jobs, and armpit jobs.

Mirai rushed to Haruto, whose silently sitting on a love seat, and dropped to his knees.

"Danna-sama! Its just a play! Please! They aren't my danna-sama! Only you are, I'm sorry!" Mirai had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said. "Last but not least, this was my favorite video."

In the video was a chocolate skinned woman with her face covered in mosaics. She was having sex with one man. Currently in doggy style, she was working her ass to match the man's rhythm.

"This was made yesterday it seems."

Rika was silent as she sat on the couch.

This video had no dirty talking just fast movements and soon enough the video was over.

"My my, you really just did it to get it over with didn't you?"

Rika got up off the couch.

"I get it ya'know." Her face looking down, she began dropping tears, "I'm no-where good enough for babes," she looked up, "someone like me, I been hated for so long for things I can't control. Like its my fault I'm dark and tall?" Rika chuckled at the absurdity. "I totes," *sniffle* "know that Haruto-babes is too good for a girl that ain't pure. I wish this could've lasted longer," her tears increase, "I wanted ta meet 'is family and he meet mine ya'know, I wanted that good romance. Guess that was dreams I don't deserve. I'll be leaving now."

Rika turned to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her wrists and pulled her into a hug.

"Awwwwwwww! There there," I stroked her head. 

She is really tall.

"Im not taking your dream away." I separated us. "Im his family!" Rika looked at me like I was a nutcase.

I sat her back down.

"Hello everyone. I am Tomaki Himeno, Harutos older sister and main lover. Please take care of me."

All crying stopped for a moment to look at me. I strutted over to Haruto and had Mirai move  to the couch.

"Sachiko, clean the mess as I make it." 

Facing the girls I sat in Haruto's lap. His hard dick slides between my pussy folds and as I sit back a slime trail gets left on his shaft. Sachiko gets on her knees and begins to lick the slime trail I create, trying to get to my pussy. She almost licked me directly but I grabbed her by her hair.

"You need to work harder than that Sachiko." I immediately force her back to his head and fill her mouth with Harutos' pulsing member. I placed my clit on her nose so she could get the scent of her prey, I then slid my clit backwards on his shaft as she chased me by swallowing my beloved brother's juicy cock.

Imagining all the cum ready to explode from his engorged tip is causing me to leak so much that Sachiko has a look of euphoria on her dick-hating face.

"You see girls," I quicken my pace using Sachiko's head as my counter-weight so I can grind my clit on my brother's dick. "None of you deserve my brother and I need you all to see that, AHHHHNNNN." I came a little, "he was raised to be a kind and gentle person, that can fight foe what he believed on or love when needed. Mmmmm, but look at him." I tilt my body so they could see Harutos face, although he is silent and unmoving as I requested, tears are streaming down his face. "Hes hurt by seeing you with other men….. you understand that now don't you Sakura??"

Sakura has been silent this whole time. Her eyes blank without emotions. Her mind a mess with thoughts. Throw in the three girls, that are obviously in love with Haruto and she's just about lost it.

Oh, she will do nicely now that she's more docile.

The girls look at Sakura and back at me grinding on Haruto.

"HMMMMMMM." Haruto tried to hold back but he shot a load so big Sachiko stopped her movements.

"Bring it to me." I commanded, Sachiko brought her head up to me as I put my hand at Harutos dick-head to catch any remnants that may spill out.

I grab Sachiko's tank top and pull her to me wrapping our lips together.

Harutos cum! I've waited so long!

I longed for this for so long I couldn't contain myself. My kiss with Sachiko was messy and my tongue was scooping all the semen into mine, but semen was dripping between our lips and falling onto my tits. Every drop that hit my body sent shivers up my spine. I wanted it in me, on me, around me. I want to walk in the streets caked with it on my face to let all those lesser men know I belong only to my brother. One hand massaged the cum into my skin, the other scooped drops from my body and I used it to rub my clit.

I pull down Sachiko's hot pants revealing her recently shaved pussy, and her glorious MILF ass, and I pull her to the empty seat in the love seat. Haruto has been trained to ejaculate a lot so I know he can still do this.

I position my pussy right at Sachikos as I have her on her back, legs in the air, with me holding her down. I arch my back to let Haruto get a good view of my dripping pussy.

"Haruto, come here for your graduation."

Haruto positions himself behind me and places his dick at my entrance.

Fuck I want it so bad, focus Himeno!

I reached back and positioned him at Sachiko's entrance. Sachiko has a pained face right now.

"Sachiko, I'll be having my brother deliver my pussy juice to your womb. Don't you want that? My blood brothers dick pumping my juices into you? He has the exact same DNA as me you know, doesn't this make you happy?"

Sachiko's face instantly changes as I pull her to my tits and let her taste my brother's semen.

You're my best friend so I'll share.

I placed my clit in the way of my brothers shaft, so as he pumps into her I will be stimulated as well.

"Haruto, now please"

"HHHAAAAHHHH." Sachiko moans

"Mmmmmmm" Haruto moans.

"Haruto don't be gentle, just throw your virginity away and aim to shoot our juices into this woman."

"U-u-ummm Toma-" Akio started.

"Himeno, ahn" I say with a moan as Haruto begins to piston.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHNNNN," Sachiko moans, Im directly in front of her so she can visualize it as me fucking her.

"Himeno….san… why didn't you take his virginity, and why are we still here?" Akio said.

"Huh? Oh I guess a dumb slut who can get off with men that aren't my bRRROOTHERRRR" I was taken off guard with a finger in my ass, I must've annoyed Haruto, "sorry my p-p-p-prince….," fuck it feels so good though! "What I mean is, ha-ha-ha, it wouldn't be fair." I stated.

"Um… wh-what do you mean." Mirai chimed in shyly

"FUCK WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!" Im seriously jealous of the cute factor of this little boy! Sachiko told me about her son but I underestimated her description! "Aaaahhhhhnn! Its because every woman here loves him, EXCEPT Sachiko here. If he gave his virginity to any if us, then it won't make us proper sisters would it? Hes gonna have my first time and that's all that matters to me. Haruto," I turned my to look at him facing me, stopping his thrusts, "I'm sorry you're losing it like this, I hope this doesn't hurt you, but if I took your first time that would be too much of an advantage against your women, they all have low self esteem with what's going on with them. I just don't want my love for you to cause a rift with them. They'll be family from now on."

At my words the atmosphere in the room changed Harutos eyes beamed with life and he kissed me passionately as he began to thrust more vigorously into Sachiko.

"Family? You…. You're not like gonna totes kick us out?" Rika asked while crying.

"Huh? Haruto loves you all. Anything that hurts you…. Hurts him. You all being happy will make him happy. So as the Onee-san to you all, I'll help make us happy."

The girls begin to tear up. 

Even while he's crying Mirai looks adorable. I kinda wanna let him get some of Harutos milk from my tit as a reward for cuteness!

"HIME!" Haruto calls out. 

I immediately use my ass to buck him back and get in position on the ground. I jerk his dick onto my face.

"Give your big sis your tasty sperm. Impregnate my face, make me walk around the house reeking of my baby brothers baby batter. I need it, please please…. AHHHHHH!"

he shoots his second load all over me. My face and chest were sprayed with semen.

"Haruto, you say you hate it when I talk like that but isn't this load too big if you hated it?"

"I just love you and I love everyone. I was very hesitant to lose my virginity with you all watching, but with as messed up as it was. I'm happy I can say you were all a part of it."

Huh? Did I just feel someone get heart eyes beside me? Fufufuf~ a women of culture I see.

I get up and walk to all the girls.

"Come here." I say as I scooped some supermarket onto my finger, and offer it to the chocolate angel. "As a sister wife you deserve to taste our husband's cum, even if you aren't allowed to get it yourself."

"H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HUS-HUS"

fuck I think I broke her.

I stick my finger in the stutterers mouth.

Yup I guessed right, heart eyes.

I feel her tongue swirl around my finger, getting every bit of cum. I pull my finger out and she rushes to Haruto to hug him.

"You seem to enjoy group sex too much, are you sure you want to be here?" I asked the next one

"Im a pervert." Akio had a face of shame, "but I would have stopped this long ago if my family name wouldn't be out into scandal. The only one I want to watch me and do those things with…. Is Haruto." Akio blushed before continuing, "I did feel the most excited thinking he might've lost his virginity to you and may have been taken from me, even though I don't want that." She said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Hmmm maybe I can have fun with her.

I offer her a cum finger.

"Haruto," Akio said, catching his attention, "please watch me." Akio timidly sucked on my finger, and then slowly turned to something more. She began moving her head as if performing fellatio showing her willingness to please me as well. I pull my finger away.

She's got spirit, I should look into her family.

Last up is Mirai 

"Onee-sama."

Sama???

"I would runaway right now and live with danna-sama if I wasn't worried what my oni…. what Sasuke would do in retaliation. He has threatened to chain me up and kill off anyone that I get too close too. I never cared before because I had nothing to lose, but its different now," Mirai glanced at Haruto and his mother,, "I don't wanna be a burden."

Sachiko is the one that comes in, still bottomless, and hugs the little trap.

"My Mirai, mama will find a way soon. I'm sorry for not being there, but mama will make up for it."

They have a touching moment when I realize.

Whered the cum go?

The cum on my finger is gone, I stare at the cute trap in the mama hug and I notice some white in the corner of his lip.

Sugoi!

I walk over to Sakura. 

"Here." I said with cum on my finger everyone staring at us.

"I-I-I…"

I stuffed my finger in her mouth and got close to whisper in her ear.

"We have a lot of work to do right? It's best we stay together."

"Oh Sachiko, how was the sex with Haruto?"

"Awful." No hesitation.

"Is it because hes a guy?" I asked earnestly 

"No, I was able to picture you perfectly, and my body still reacts to men. Its my heart and mind that hate them. His movements were choppy, he just randomly stabbed me with his dick, had no rhythm, and he wasn't focused on my pleasure."

"Oh? OK then." I put on a sinister grin.

The day continued on with all of playing video games, board games, ordering pizza. I topped my pizza off with more of Harutos cum, everybody wanted their slices like that, except Sachiko until she realized id kiss her if she had his cum in her mouth, so with some visual aids from all girls present I blew him til he blew a load over an entire pizza. He was running low by this point so we had to have him shoot once more for all slices to get a little of his ranch dressing.

Its good to be home.

53