41. Haruto is Hurting Himself PT. 1
2.5k 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

so this will be the first bridging chapter arc starring Haruto. This will explain why he acted the way he did in Rika and Akio's arc chapters. This won't carry all through may where we left Akio laments, but this is the beginning. Sorry for the delay in chapters, I had to increase my smut levels while I heal from multiple quarantines I had in the last 40 days.

Spoiler

I've also been working on my NON-NTR series. If you are curious here you go... despite chapter 1 it is NOT NTR... read here.

[collapse]

(P.O.V Haruto)

Tuesday, January 31st. Late at night.

Today wasn't an easy day. From Sunday night til now all I've been doing is taking a beating mentally and physically. Whether Akio meant to hurt me doesn't matter anymore, the fact that she's avoiding me shows her stance on the matter, with Mirai almost getting assaulted, Himeno seemingly coming undone, the ass beating I received from Rika's father, and what was blatantly witnessing a crime in an underground bunker….. its really just too much. I feel I'm clinging more to those around me to stay sane.

The look in Mirai's eyes earlier, it hurt me knowing he was hurt but I don't know what to do right now, not to mention everything I have going on.

*sigh*

"Thinking about someone else while your loving onee-san is sucking on your balls baby brother~?"

In our private cabin on a luxury night train to Tokyo. Currently we are in a room with one single twin sized bed. Himeno stated that "its a perfect size", as she doesn't want to be separated from me. 

She currently has her hair tied up and twisted in a bun and is using two chopsticks to hold it in place and sucking on my dick as I sit on the edge of our small bed. She's completely topless and is only wearing very small daisy-duke shorts that are unzipped and unbuttoned. She reached behind herself and between her own legs and pulled her shorts back and UP. Dental-flossing her own ass in the back, but forcing the front down, allowing her clit to be pinched by her small zipper. She was wearing a black-lacey thong, but she pulled her waistband high enough to rip the crotch on her delicate lady areas, leaving the ripped waistband under her amazing tits and also allowing her to play with her exposed clit.

Myself? I'm as naked as the day I was born. My sister loves looking at my body and as shy as I am about it, I'll give her what she asks for. Fuck, just looking at her gets me so hard. You know there is a study that says if relatives are separated for years and reunited, that they have an increased attraction to each other than normal people? Now add the fact that my sister was grooming me to look at her sexually and then add on the fact that we are basically the physical wet dreams of each other….. I had no fucking chance.

"I'm just concerned with everything that's going on. I'm still injured, my emotions were a mess, Mirai is… OW!" I screamed as Himeno over-sucked on my testicle without warning.

She let my testicle out of her mouth with an audible *pop*.

"That's why I can't have you falling for loose women." She said as she stood up and straddled my lap, pushing my erection back against myself with her exposed clit. "mmHmm." She moaned as she stroked my cocks under belly with her tiny button.

"Aren't you bothered by other women having me?" I asked in a somewhat shaky voice. (Author note- Himeno is rubbing her clit AND an open zipper against Harutos dick. My voice is shaky just thinking about it.)

"Hehehe~" She chuckled at me, "Will you ever leave me?"

I shook my head.

"Even if you have children with other women, will I be their, Himeno-mama?"

I nodded.

"Will another woman be as close to you as me? Know you as long as I do? Be as connected as us?"

I shook my head.

"Then what do I lose from you sleeping with more women?" She looked at me too seriously as she said that, but with a zipper this close to my dick I don't wanna cause an overreaction. "You get more practice and I get brag about how my baby brother is desirable to every woman, but his home," she leans in and kisses me once, twice, and third one a little longer and more passionate, "is with his incest-loving-inbreeding-soon-to-be-knocked-up sister."

Look! I love my sister because of who she is, not because we are blood related. My love is pure. Its not because of a damn incest fetish…. However when she fucking talks like that, my sinful dick always wants to burst.

*Ahem* I cleared my throat and I try to regain some sort of composure. She can always drag me into her pace and though I'm not upset about it, I don't want to be swept away easily.

"I really don't want to have kids for a few years, because I want to be a respected father figure."

At my words it was like something snapped inside of Himeno. Her eyes watered, her breathing turned ragged, her mouth turned into a broken smile, and….. fuck.

Her eyes were beaming with radiating hearts.

She quickly got off of me and removed her shorts. Slowly pulling her shorts down a sticky wet thread is connected from her pussy to the crotch of her shorts. Her quads flexing as she bends and removes the shorts from her ankles. She stands up naked and in all her glory.

Her smooth, milk-white skin was blemish free. The muscles are toned and visible but not bulging. Her lickable ab muscles contracting from her hard breathing. Her gravity defying tits attached to a hardened chest still emanates femininity. Her black hair looking like a crown upon her perfectly symmetrical face.

My Hime.

"Let's practice making you a son-nephew, uncle-daddy."

Ok that one didn't turn me on as much.

"I-I-I just said not for-" she covered my mouth and remounted me, inserting me inside of her this time.

"Just practice." She began to grind, "Hmmmm, we have a lot of… things to do. First HAAhhhn, we find mom. Then we deal with Mirai back home. Hhhhhhhaaaa, me and mom can try finding work, HahAhAhA. I could go back to school."

*squelch* *squelch*

Every motion of my sister's hips is met with a wet sound. My entire groin is wet, the sides of my thighs are drenched, and a puddle has begun to form under my ass as my sister's juices leak down my balls onto our bed.

"We can renovate the house, AAAHHHHN! MAKE A NURSERY! HA-HA-HA" Himenos movements quicken as she nears her climax.

"What-what-WHAAA, HHAAAHHHNNNN." My sister grabbed hold of my head and squeezed as she pressed her lips to mine.

I couldn't hold it anymore, so I released my seed inside of her.

"Hhhhaaaaaa…." She threw her head back in euphoric joy before collapsing her head in my shoulder, she wouldn't stop kissing my neck and whispering "thank you" in my ear, and I even though I really wished she would tone down all the incest talk while we have sex, my dick is still throbbing at the thought of my pregnant sister, naked and bending over a completed crib in a new room for our baby. My twitching dick caused my sister to lift her head and look at me.

"Oh…. Does onii-chinchin still want it's onee-hole?"

I have been sexually trained to recover and get hard again. I've been trained to cum without sexual stimulation. I have masturbated dry just to test different textures and feels. Now let me tell you something, my sister for all my love and for all her craziness, did NOT train to take 20cm of dick on repeat.

Staring my sister, who is faced down and legs are spread with cum leaking out of her, my dick is raging to the point that a cool breeze might set it off. However, as she lay there sleeping, I can't help but think how beautiful and amazing she is. 

I just want to love her and take care of her. I want her to be happy for the rest of her life. I not only never want another man to touch her, I also never want another man to cause her to smile. I never want another man to provide her with anything she may want.

While lost in my thoughts the other girls popped into my mind. 

Do I feel this way about Rika and Mirai? Ok definitely Mirai, but Rika? Its weird, its a yes and it's a no. I wonder why that….. oh! She has a father that's pretty respectable, or at least I respect him. I guess for Mirai and Hime not having father figures means I also want to take on that role and provide more for them. I don't think I want or even can try to take that from Uncle Santos(note- Rikas dad requested he be called this from now on)

Shaking my head I lay next(on) my Hime and close my eyes. Letting my thoughts disappear and allowing sleep to take over me.

..

<February 1st>

We woke up the next morning and had to get dressed as the train was about to arrive. Before dressing,, Himeno went into one of her bags and took out a yogurt snack. Using the small spoon that came with the snack she opened the yogurt and put the spoon in her pussy…….

What the fuck is she doing?!

Noticing the bizarre look on my face she scooped the spoon out and it was covered with a thick white liquid.

Our cum?

She then dipped the spoon in her yogurt and began to eat it.

"MMMMMMM, Sakura told me its good, but I didn't think it would be this delicious. Haruto, you might have to cum on all my meals~."

She said it with a smile, but I have a feeling this is more of a threat than a kink play.

Himeno eats throughout the whole day! Even with my recovery that would squeeze me dry!

I pay her no mind and just smile and get dressed. She used some wet naps to clean herself and she also got dressed.

"I'll shower when we get to the hotel, showers are so much better the dirtier you are~."

Hime that's not something I want to fact check.

We got dressed and grabbed our luggage. Walking off the train hand in hand we looked like we could've been an idol couple with all of the stares we got, but it was more likely because of how amazing Himeno looks while she was with a dweeb looking kid. I wore black shoes, black sweatpants, and a white true-piece t-shirt that was 3 sizes too big for me. My haircut was probably the only thing stopping people from judging me for holding Himeno's hand.

Himeno had her hair combed straight down, her bangs showing off her eyes while also accentuating her faces perfect symmetry. Her hair fell over her bare shoulders giving her an air of decency, while she wore a white tube top and a blue denim jumper shorts.

It makes me uncomfortable because she's so beautiful. So many people gawk and stare at her, I don't feel I should even be in the same room as her. 

I'm her brother, I'm a lover who was cheated on, I don't have a job, my life is a mess, and overall she could do way better than me.

My sister is just smiling as she walks hand in hand with me before stopping, causing me to stop. She turned to me and kissed me…..deeply.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned and then in a whisper, "look at all these people enjoying seeing a brother and sister kiss, what if the brother fucked his whore sister right in front of them." She kissed me again, "would they get off to us? Would they get off on my brother impregnating his bitch sister while she howls like a beast?" She kissed me again but now used tongue in a way everyone can see, "right when we finish I'll yell out your my brother, and we can see if they'll still watch us with lsu or turn away in disgust.

What she was saying wasn't like her normal incest rants in bed. This time it felt….. gross.

"Stop!" I said as I pulled away, causing shock to Himeno. "We have things to do." I just grabbed my things and walked on. Himeno was frozen for a moment before she continued with me. Her facial expression is still one of surprise, but now mixed with worry. I paid it no mind as I just wanted to get out of the crowd.

There's too many people out here, if they knew about our relationship they might take Himeno away again.

Himeno kept some distance from me after that as I made my way to the street trying to hail a cab. I will tell you something about Tokyo, no shortage of cabs. We were on our way in a few minutes and within half an hour we reached the hotel. Himeno's mood hadn't changed at all on the ride over and she had been silent the whole time. I really don't know what to say or how to approach her about this situation, so I decided to give her space.

Everything seemed like a blur. Without Himeno's sexual harassment, the gravity of the situation was crushing me.

 Akio, Mirai, and mom. Now do I even have to add Himeno to that list?

Like a robot I got the key to our room. 

"Congratulations and I hope the happy couple loves the room." The teller said. I don't even know if it was a man or woman I only remember being confused.

"It's not like that, this is my sister." I said in a dry tone. My thoughts too occupied to realize I'm outting us on my own.

"Oh? Uh, would you like a different room? We apologize if there was a miscommunication."

"Just give us the key, we are in a hurry."

"Ok, here you are. I'm so sorry about the inconvenience."

What is this person even talking about???

I grabbed my luggage and turned to speak with Himeno, but she wasn't there. She had already started walking to the elevators a good distance away from me.

I hope I won't have to put up with her mood swings this entire time we look for mom. Why is she so upset?

There was nothing but silence between me and Himeno, even when we reached our room.

The honeymoon suite

Why would we have this room?

Not paying any attention to it, I open the door and hurry inside. Me and Himeno haven't been to a hotel in a long time, we don't know how long we will stay in Tokyo so we unpack into the dressers in the room. 

As soon as you entered the room there were rose petals everywhere. The main entrance way is a 4meter marbled hallway with white pillars at the end when you reach the living room. The living room has a large 2x2 meter drop screen from the ceiling and a projector to play movies or to just watch T.V. The room itself was large with fancy decor, lounge chairs that look like those beds from roman tapestry, an 8 seater couch, but in the center of the room, built in yet raised, was a jacuzzi. It was all very luxurious and to top it all off the on the side of the jacuzzi was a care package from the hotel, filled with champagne, wine, condoms, exotic fruit, a watch, pair of diamond earrings, expensive sake, a pair of handcuffs, and a blindfold.

How much was this room!?

"Don't worry about the price of the room." Himeno said as if reading my thoughts. "Once we find mom, we will never have to worry about money again. This was supposed to be a reunion gift for us, without the others." Her voice carried no hint of emotion, yet not quite monotone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't realize." 

"Don't worry about it."

The awkward atmosphere continued and without saying a word we finished unpacking and left the room. I handed Himeno a spare key and we went on our way. The first place in our investigation was the hospital our mother stayed at.

….

Hailing a cab we left for our first destination, Holy Forest Hospital. The strained atmosphere between me and Himeno had actually begun to lessen as we shifted focus on finding our mother. We entered the hospital and spoke to the receptionist, a petition brown haired woman. We tried to explain the situation to her, but she couldn't assume responsibility for anything that happened in the hospital and if she said the wrong thing right now she would forfeit her job. She said that, family had picked our mother up, without specifying. We requested the release form even showing our I.D's we were quickly talked to with a panic in the receptionists voice. Soon we had to be talked to by security, a 190cm bald man who was probably a former body builder, as we were causing a scene. This however only infuriated Himeno.

"You idiots lost my fucking mother! Now figure out where the fuck she is or I will feed you your own dick you worthless rent-a-cop bitch whore." Himeno yelled

"Ma'am you have to leave or we will call the-"

"Who! The REAL cops you fucking wanna be!?"

"I MAKE MORE MONEY HERE THAN THEY DO AND I DON'T HAVE TO-"

"MORE MONEY TO GO TO WHORE HOUSES BECAUSE NO SELF RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD TOUCH A MAN WHOSE JOB IS TO TATTLE ON OTHERS!"

"Himeno!" As entertaining as it is to see a large man get berated by her? We can't lose sight of our objective. Not to mention we are kids to these guys, why would they take us seriously? "They won't take us seriously, you should call Hayabusa-san." My words caused Himeno to smirk. If anyone was better at putting people in their place than Hayabusa-san, then I don't want to meet them. Hayabusa-san can mentally scar a brain dead person, she is very intimidating.

Without wasting a moment Himeno was on the phone, she placed it on speaker phone so I could listen.

*Brrrrr Brrrrrr* *Brrrr-*

"Hello, this is Hayabusa Ami at Hayabusa an-"

"Aunty Ami! *sniffle*."

Himeno and Hayabusa-san were always close, and Hayabusa-san always treated Himeno like her own daughter. I on the other hand was always too afraid of Hayabusa-san to get that close, though she was always sad about it, I just couldn't help it.

"My wittle Hime! Myyyy Hime~!? You are finally out!?"

"Yes aunt-"

"YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT YEARS AGO IF YOU JUST TALKED TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER! YOU'RE TOO SMART TO BE THIS STUPID! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DAYS OF HUGS YOU OWE THIS AUNTY!?!? I LOST YOUR MOTHER, THEN YOU, HARUTO NEVER TRIED TO TALK TO ME, WHY DO YOU HATE AUNTY!?"

I felt a pang of guilt at her words.

"Uh...no..no aunty, I'm sor-"

"YOU THINK AN APOLOGY WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS!? I WANT MY HUGS! WHERE ARE MY HUGS! IF YOUR MOTHER WAS AWAKE RIGHT BOW I WOUL-"

"MOM IS UP!"

"WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?"

…………...

...…………

Holy shit that was loud!?

My ears were ringing so I didn't hear the rest of the conversation, but Himeno relayed that the hospital lost our mother and as soon as Hayabusa-san learned that, I felt a chill up my spine.

Himeno hung up the phone and walked back to the front desk and crossed her arms. She just smiled at the security and the receptionist. In 2 seconds the phone rings on the receptionist desk.

"Hello?

-

"Uh no I-"

-

"Wait but i-"

-

"I'm only following-"

-

"Murder!? I never-"

-

"Please hold while I transfer you."

The receptionist put the phone down and dials some numbers and picks it back up.

"Hello sir,"

-

"Um there is a situation and it's of the greatest importance. It seems a patient went missing."

-

"I have a Hayabusa-san on the line, I will connect you."

*click*

The receptionist connected the two lines and hung up. After 30 minutes the phone rang again. The receptionist answered.

"Hello"

-

"Uh, yes, right away sir."

*click*

"Hello, Tomaki-san?" A deep voice spoke on the speaker of the phone.

"I'm right here."

"We seem to have misunderstood your situation, we thought you lost someone IN the hospital. We didn't think you meant a patient of ours went missing. I apologize, and I hope we don't have to further bother Hayabusa-san with this matter."

"Kiss my ass! You're receptionist already called security and they are both scowling at me when I only want to know where my mother is."

"I will see that they are taken care if for upsetting you. Lets-"

"Who will take care if you though!?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who are you? You want me to out Hayabusa-san on a leash but you didn't even introduce yourself. You seem like the guy that's behind this whole mess because the way YOU run this hospital!"

"I can assure you that's not cas-"

"Shut up! We want to start looking around now."

"It would be best that you watch your tone."

"Or what?"

"Or you will be put in place."

"Big words from a big guy too chicken shit to say his name."

"This is Thomas Toka and if you don't want to disappear like your mother, I suggest-"

"I suggest you shut up before you say anything else to Hayabusa-san."

"Wait, what?"

I brought my phone out that I was holding under the receptionist desk.

"Thomas-san just to let you know I recorded what you were saying, and now once I nail your hospital for losing my best friend, I'm coming for your whole existence. Children ask for the shift schedule of the night your mother went missing, I am very sure that everyone will be VERY cooperative with you now."

"You heard her." Himeno said to the receptionist but she just sat there waiting.

".... do as they say." *click* Thomas-san hung up.

"Here you are." The receptionist said, handing Himeno the paper. "Asuka-san, please help them search for the people that were on duty."

The security guard bowed and signaled for us to follow him.

Hopefully this all goes smoother now.

…………

…………..

Reaching the top floor with the elevator we come to another receptionist desk. Apparently this desk houses the records of this floor, with all the special clients. There are two receptionists at this desk. One with short black hair and is on the skinny side. The other had long amazing hair but her body was basically obscene. Even in her nurses attire you can see her clothes struggling to contain her ass, hips and tits.

Well that must be why this is a "special" wing of the hospital.

"These are the Tomaki's, Haruto and Himeno. I would appreciate it if you Cooperate with both of them. Show them what they wanna see and this is a list of names of who they'll want to talk to. Be very thorough as the police will be involved if things don't go smoothly." Asuka-san said.

At the mention of our name the long haired nurse turned a little pale.

"How about we split up for a little while?" Himeno suggested. "We each take a nurse for a little while and try to meet as many people we can question, how's that sound?"

"Sounds good."

"Good. You, can you show me around?" Himano pointed at the skinny nurse who nodded.

I ended up with the voluptuous nurse and me and Himeno separated down the opposite hallways. I couldn't help but notice the nurse I'm with seems nervous.

I hope I'm not scaring her.

It wasn't long before the nurse pulled me into a room and closed the door. She pulled her scrubs down and bent over an empty patient bed.

"Just get this over with, I didn't expect you to make a whole show out of it today." She said as she spread her ass cheeks apart.

EHHHHH!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

13