Chapter 42- A Black Label Cameo(haruto is hurting himself pt 2)
2.1k 16 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a special little egg for the Tokyo arc of NW... thank you Tou for the character lending, let's see where this takes us.

Wednesday, February 1st. Morning.

"Just hurry up and get it over with." Said the beautiful nurse. Her pants at her ankles, her black panties joining them, she barely spared me a glance before turning away.

What the fuck do I do in this situation??

"Hold on, don't move."

I'm a young teenage male, raised for sex. Upon seeing the glorious thighs and tight lipped pussy of that nurse, my cock is breaching public indecency in my pants.

There isn't much to think about right? She wants sex, so I can do this guilt free, but why don't I feel guilt free? I gotta call someone.

I took out my phone and called Himeno. I know what she said about finding more women and "just have fun", but does this situation seem like training?

"Hello? Are you ok Haruto?"

"Uh yes, actually I have a situation."

I began to explain how the nurse bent over out of nowhere and how she is propositioning me.

"Perfect, if this is the hospital and they are trying to get dirt on us by having you sleep with the employees, then that's perfect. They don't know that you are underage, we can have even more leverage on them.

"I… guess that makes sense. Hime, I didn't hit on her or flirt with her, I can see this as training and if it's not training, I feel like I'm betraying you and the girls."

"Haruto, she said 'lets get this over with'. That means that you are nothing to her. Your job is to change her way of thinking, isn't it? Isn't that a great challenge? Isn't overcoming that the perfect training?"

I won't lie, it felt good that she started to sound normal after all the awkward silences we've had. I wanted to do this just because it might help her feel better. I rather have my sister in heat and perverted than this weird phase we are in.

"Ok sis, I'll have her acknowledge me as the best."

"If you get her to pledge her life to your cock…. Record it…. I'm getting wet just thinking about another bitch craving that cock of yours."

She's not bringing up her "brothers cock" so I'm glad she has awareness.

"Will do my Hime."

*click*

I hang up and re-enter the room. The nurse had literally not moved. She is still leaning on the patient bed and bent over. The only difference is now there is a long silver string leaking to her panties around her ankles and it's connected to her holy land in the pussy-laia caverns.

Himeno desires for me to be remembered by these women, craved by these women, and even obsessed over. With my training so far, can I do that?

I was going over everything in my mind, the techniques I can use, the style to fuck her in, but while I was thinking this. The liquid string attaching her pussy to her panties, has grown ever thicker. 

She must be getting off at this situation, yet she stays docile……. Fuck she's an M. With that all I have to do, is think about what Himeno would say right now.

"What a fucking slut." I said as I approached her. "So eager to get fucked, that you don't need foreplay and you are already," I stabbed 3 fingers in her and they were swallowed with only the slightest resistance.

"Hnnnnn~" she moaned.

I pulled out the fingers and reached around her face. Without a word she begins to suck on them. She increased her suction until my fingers held no more of her flavor and she pulled her head back and released my well lubricated fingers with a noticeable pop.

*pop* 

"Slut, you seem to be wearing a lot of clothes still."

"My uniform is tight on my hips and tits so its hard to dre-"

"Slut!"

*pack*

I slapped her ass.

"Haaahn….ye-yes?"

"What is a sluts uniform?"

"I uh… I-"

"It's naked," I pressed my body against her exposed ass and leaned my mouth to her ear, "covered in cum."

"Huh..haha…" she shivered at my warm breath in her ear. "You are very… haaaa…" she moaned as she grinded her ass against my dick. "Talkative today."

Today? What the fuck is she talking about? Do I have a  look-alike in the hospital? She might just be caught up in a role play, shit I wanna ask but I don't want to break the mood.

Don't break character. Don't break character.

With a little effort she removed her scrub top while turning around to me.

*Ba-BOING*

When i said this woman had large tits, i must've used the wrong word! These are perverted Echhi tits… double ECCHI ECCHI! They might even be I-cups instead if H-cups.

Her tits were half sagged, but were very voluminous. Her pale skin didn't allow her light pink nipples and areola to show off too much, but the neatness of them and her trimmed bush was very erotic non the less. She took her pants and panties off fully and she began to take off her running shoes.

"No, you can leave those on." My words caused her to shiver, yet she complied. "What do you want to do now?"

"I am just waiting for your instructions."

I pulled my pants down and exposed my already hard cock. The nurse's eyes bulged at the scene. I don't know if it was my abs or my dick she was staring at, but the attention was welcome.

"Does the 3rd floor get visitors often?.or does anyone walk around often?" I asked while kicking my pants off my shoes and removing my shirt. The nurse's eyes became fixated on me, well specifically my body.

I won't lie, I am loving the ego boost.

"Huh?" She shook her head coming out of her trance. I walked up to her, grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her back until she was leaning against the patient bed. "Huh? What are you-", I pushed her onto the bed.

"Lift your legs up and hold your knees."

"You are being very coc-"

*PACK* I whipped my dick down and it loudly smacked her swollen clit.

"HAAAAHHNN~" 

"You're leaking already, beyond the need of foreplay you fucking slut. Now if you want this dick in you as soon as possible, do as I tell you."

How can Himeno be this assertive all the time? It's fun but mentally exhausting.

The nurse bit her lip and picked her legs up obediently. Her running shoes on her feet are now dangling with anticipation.

"Does anyone come up here?" I asked again, but she was breathing heavily and focused only on my dick.

*sigh*

I walked to the door we came in from and unlocked it. I then opened it a little and put the door stopper down.

This is a specialty floor Himeno said so all the rules are VERY lax. Honestly, I don't know why I'm doing this, but the idea of this woman losing herself to me is getting me so excited that I just can't think straight. If she got this wet just from being exposed for a while, then this and us fucking should send her over the edge.

"W-w-what are you doing?" She asked while bringing her legs down in a panic.

"Pick up your legs." I said in a stern voice, I won't lie I did a little flex as well, and she picked her leg up immediately. I walked back to her slowly, my erect cock bouncing with every step, her focus on my cock was as if she was being hypnotized by every movement. 

I approached her and without stopping allowed my dick to slide on her stomach since she was curved in a crunch. I rub my stiff cock on her stomach as she just stares at it with anticipation. In this position her tits are by her navel, so I angle my cock and press in her nipple of one of her tits, eliciting a moan from her. I do the same to her other nipple, but this time I leave the connecting stream of pre-cum that she stares at hungrily. Her wide almond eyes are glued to my cock. Her desires are being wafted from her pussy.

"Fuck me." She said as she reached between her legs and opened her dripping love cave.

Feeling a little sadistic, I lower my hips and place my cock on her pussy and begin to grind my shaft on her hips. Her breathing gets deeper, but her whole body is frozen in position, she hasn't even stopped gaping her own pussy.

"HNN, hnn, HNN, hnn, HNN, hnn," wh whimpers and whines as my dick stimulates her pussy. Her pussy is so wet that my entire undershirt and balls are drenched in her nectar. A few minutes of grinding and her breathing became rhythmic, her legs suddenly wrapped around me, and pushed me from behind in a rhythm making me move my hips faster.

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAA,"

"If you get any louder someone might hear you from outside."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHNNNNNNN!!"

Those were the magic words that pushed her over the edge and she came hard on my dick, or more like my balls actually. Her eyes are tearing, she's looking at me with desire and hunger.

"Please, use my pussy. Please, please, please."

Without further adieu, I pull back slowly and unhook her legs from my waist as if I'm about to leave. The look on her face was filled with despair and sadness. Until i grab her ankles and fold her in half while I impale her with one stroke.

"AHHHHHHHHH! HAA! HAA! HAA! HAA! CUMMING! CUMMING!"

"So you want everyone to know you're being fucked? What a slutty nurse!"

"Ohmygod! OH! MY! GOD! Its not STOP! STOPPING! I'M STILL CUMMING AND CUMMING AGAIN."

Her words caused me to thrust deeper and deeper. As voluptuous as she is, my entire dick doesn't fully fit in her at this angle leaving 3-4 centimeters outside of her. I pump faster and harder.

"I'm dying! I'M DYING! I CAN'T! I CAN'T THINK! IM GOING STUPID! IM GOING STUPID AND DYING!"

I spent a few minutes pumping her from this angle and she has shown no signs of stopping. Because of my height I can't really finish in the angle. I let go of one leg, and pull her other leg up, turning her to her side. Instead of going straight on with her, I positioned myself to her back. Her stomach is facing the a wall of the room, and I put one leg onto the bed behind her and jam my knee into her. With one hand my free hand I pull her hair back forcing her to arch her back on my knee. I shove my dick into her forcing my cock to pierce her frontal pussy walls as it stretched her entrance from the angle I entered. My dick head scraped and rammed into her pussy wall all the way up to her womb once I hit her end wall, hard.

"HHHHAAAAAAA~ HA-HA-HA. I CAN'T! YOU GOT SO MUCH BIGGER! STRETCHING! FUUUUCCCKKK."

"Im cumming." I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Mark me! MARK ME! I'M YOURS! PLEASE! PLEASE! INSIDE!"

As the responsible person I am, you should know that I planned to pull out. However I am dick deep in a beautiful woman, only a first year, and about to blow my load. I don't have enough experience to keep my exposure, so I just started blasting.

*GOOGE* *SPOOGE*

"Hoohhhhhh fuck!" I shivered as I rammed my dick into her cervix and shot my load.

"YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" The nurse yelled as she let her body go limp.

"HHHHaaaaAaaAahn~" a moan came from behind me, causing my entire being to freeze. I turned around to the voice standing in the room with me and the nurse was a very pretty girl. Her black hair went passed her shoulders, she had a jade smooth face, some-what rounded eyes that were lurking yet made her cuter instead, she was wearing a school uniform that didn't accentuate her figure, but did not hide it either. Currently hand was in her school skirt and her cute eyes had hints of lust within them.

She noticed me turning around and instead of stopping her activity, she began to move her wrists more violently. Seeing as how I was hard as a rock when I went to sleep and I only shot off one time today, my dick was unfazed and stayed standing at this new visual appetizer. She wouldn't take her eyes off my body and seemed more focused on it than the actual situation.

The situation of a naked stranger with a hard-on is now facing her and pretty close to her.

I walked closer to her, but kept a fair distance. I immediately prostrated myself by entering a dogeza that made my dick head touch the floor.

"I apologize that I had shown you something unsightly."

It's true, I really didn't think someone would roam the special 3rd floors halls of this hospital.

"Well, that's a mood killer." The girl said in a very sassy voice going against her cute demeanor. "Are you done with that nurse yet?" She said as she removed her hand from her skirt and stood up. 

I shot up into a kneeling position and looked back at the bed. 

I really don't think she'll be good right away.

"What do you need a nurse for?" I asked, causing an uncomfortable face on the girl.

"I'm here for a consultation on a procedure and I have to check in."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I must have messed up your schedule." I let my forehead touch the floor one more time.

"You seem like a too serious type of person to be playing with a grown woman early in the morning."

Ahhh, that's true but I did it more to please Himeno. Did I do it to please Himeno? I know I wanted to do it….. hmmmm 

"I'm really usually not like this." I said while getting up." I walked over to my clothes and put my underwear and pants on, I grabbed my phone and called Himeno to let her know I need her nurse to check-in a patient. The phone call was brief and quick, Himeno was was done with her hospital wing, so I can take the girl back to the front desk and come back to grab this nurse to finish up my investigation.

I got off my phone and turned to the girl, just to see her licking and sucking her juices off her hand, as if a cat was cleaning themselves. I let her know the situation and said I'll escort her back to the desk. I turn back to the nurse still catching her breath.

"I'll be right back with my sister, if you get dressed we can finish our investigation."

"Ha….ha….hai~" she panted out.

I dressed myself and began to walk the girl back to the front. The girl leans into me a little and begins to poke at my ribs and abs.

"For someone that has such a body, the clothes you wear don't flaunt what you got." She pointed down at my crotch, "I've never seen such a beautiful cock before, like I've seen plenty, but the length and girth? Oh my and the way the veins on it connected to your stomach veins." She began to do an exaggerated fanning of her face, "But you block it with boxer-briefs and BLACK sweatpants?! How is someone supposed to get a good look at that fine piece of art?"

"Just because I have something that can draw people's attention, doesn't mean that's what I want their attention on." My words seemed to resonate with her a little bit, as she was taken back a little. "I've worked hard to look how I do and I've been raised to use my body to please those I love, but I won't use my body to make others love me. It's supposed to be an added benefit, not the direct cause for them to.look my way."

"... Wa-wait, did you say rais-" The girl actually seemed flustered at my statement, but she was cut off before her question was fully formed.

"Haruto! Did you find anything?" Himeno was waving at me from the desk.

"Holy shit, who's the bombshell!?" The girl asked

"That's Himeno," I answered, then turned to Himeno, "No, I got caught up." My words caused Himeno to grin.

"I bet. Where did your nurse go?" 

"Shes, uhhh….. recovering." I blushed a little. As deviant as I might be, I'm still only recently devirginized. Talking publicly about my sexcapades isn't my thing.

"Whose this?" Himeno asked as we finally got to the front desk, but the girl was already talking to the nurse.

"Kobayashi for a 7:30 consultation."

"Ok I'll check you in right now." The nurse said

"I guess this is Kobayashi-san, we took up the nurse's attention so I escorted her here so as not to interrupt her day anymore."

"Kobayashi-san? That's a highschool uniform right?" Himeno asked, causing Kobayashi-san to turn around.

"Oh? Yeah it is. I go to Seijo high."

"Now what kind of procedure would a high school girl be needing on the top floor of this hospital."

"My friend felt she owes me something, so she talked her hubby into getting something she wants to give me in return for all we've been through."

"That's nice of them!" Himeno said pleasantly.

"Well it's not something I asked for, I'm just humoring them. The scars of the past are there to remind us of who we are."

"No." I said

"Huh?" Kobayashi-san said.

"The scars of the past remind us who we were." I looked at her black eyes, dead into the windows of her soul, "if the weight of those scars stop you from becoming who you want to be then you have to choose what's more important. Staying as you are, or becoming what you want." My words caught a moment of silence from everyone.

"Hey… uhhh… are you an old man trapped in a young body?" Kobayashi-san said.

Ego shattered…..

The grimace on my face actually lightened the mood as everyone chuckled.

"Sorry, I don't even know you and I said something a little deep." I bowed, "I'm sorry for overstepping."

"Just when I thought you might relax a little. You sound like you have some scars you need to unload yourself, but your words helped a little. Smart, sexy, and you seem decent." Kobayashi-san eye'd me up and down, and then looked at Himeno. "Sorry, I am being a little loose, but your boyfriend is-"

"Quite a catch right?" Himeno said without hesitation catching Kobayashi-san off guard, "I love it when women understand how amazing Haruto is. Knowing I have what all other women…." Himeno didn't finish her sentence, but the flicker of heart shapes morphed in her eyes. "Kobayashi-san, we might be here a while and if fate allows you to get a chance, I'd love to see you and my bro-"

"Himeno!" I'm very certain she wasn't going to say boyfriend, "we have an investigation to continue."

"Ahhh, yes yes. OK, well good meeting you Kobayashi-san." She hugged the girl out of nowhere, taking her off guard. I simply waved and grabbed Himeno by the hand.

"Kobayashi Natsumi." Behind the girl the nurse calls her. "Your room will be 3 doors on the left, the doctor will be in shortly."

"Yes, thank you." She said as she looked back at the couple walking down the hall. "They seem familiar and yet so different."

14