Chapter 5 – (18+) First Family Member.
20.4k 45 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ She wipes out tears, chases away our fears, encourages us to follow a dream, no matter how far fetched it may seem. Her gift can never compare to any other. She is my life and I am so honoured to call her mother./

  *

 

Spoiler

This chapter contains futa sex and rape. Please skip if you are under 17. ENJOY!!

[collapse]

*

  

  

 'no way, how could I have fought so many monsters and demons in the city till now and never encountered one with an ability like this? '

  

"By the look on your face, I can tell you are surprised about my power. I'm guessing you've never encountered a demon like me. Huh, cutie? "

While saying, Lilith got closer to Anna grabbing her by the cheeks,

"Well then, let's start with a little taste test."

She kissed Anna on the lips forcefully pushing her tongue inside her mouth and making her swallow her saliva.

  

'Crap this demon, her body fluids even have an aphrodisiac effect...! '

  

  

  

  

Wrapping her demonic white tail around Anna's thighs bringing it little by little to her cunt, she grabbed and began squeezing her butt.

"MHM... Now I'm getting excited... Whew, thanks for the treat."

Lilith said pulling back.

"Ash... This is great... You really are a total catch... Alright, originally I was planning on testing a few skills and kill you... But now I want you all to myself"

Lilith pushed Anna down and started undressing her, when she was done Anna regained control of her body and began struggling.

"Really now, there's no point struggling so much darling."

  

"Enough... Get your hands off me. You... AH... EEKH..."

Anna moaned from Lilith suddenly sucking on her breast, she didn't know what she was doing at this point but she welcomed it anyway,

  

  

  

  

"Ah... What a cute reaction. Is this your first time doing something like this Anna-Chan? It looks like that hero of yours wasn't much of a hero, was he! "

"BITCH... Hiro was a courageous man, and you will pay for what you did to him.

"Ufufufufu... Sounds to me like he was a ball-Less man, who didn't show a beautiful woman like you the love she deserved, but don't you worry darling I am here now, it may be my first time too. But I will give you all the love I have.

  

While slightly blushing Anna spoke.

"You... cowered! In a fair fight, you wouldn't even stand a chance against me..."

"Oh my, what exactly are you saying, Anna-Chan? That you want to throw that turned on, naughty little body of yours at me? "

"S-shut up, of course not! I am saying I will definitely... DEFINITELY make you pay for all of this..."

"Oh my, even when you're trying to act tough, you're still so cuteee... it's a shame it's not very convincing when you are so wet down here.. "

Lilith reached down and started to tease Anna's clit,

  

  

  

  

"Hey... Get away from,... Aaaahhh..."

"Oh myyy, look at you, absolutely gushing with pussy juices after a little foreplay."

"Hey, no! Stop, you..."

"You bad girl. you're so wet there's even all sorts of naughty sounds coming out of your pussy... MN- such a nice smell too. If I could have naughty, sticky love juices like your every day, Anna-Chan... I wouldn't mind that I lost my humanity anymore."

Lilith brought her hand up to her face and licked Anna's pussy juice clean of it, while using her body modification skill to make a cock no more than ten inches long,

  

  

  

  

"Here, see Anna-Chan? Just the smell of your naughty juices have already gotten my cock this hard"

"No way... What is that thing? I've never even heard of a male demon having a penis this big, let alone a female demon! " 

  

Lilith got on Anna and started rubbing her rock hard cock on Anna's entrance,

"It's quite something, right? Even I didn't know it would be this amazing... Now, just relax, and I'll show you how amazing it will feel to get fucked with it... I can hardly wait to see what your mouth-watering looking pussy tastes like, Anna-Chan."

"Stop... Don't you dare put that thing in... It will never f__ HN GH! "

"Here it comes"

"Ah Aaahhhh... Oh... Owaah... Ah..."

'she just shoved it in all at once...'

  

  

  

  

"Ye-ah inside of you Anna-Chan, it's just as nice and tight and hot as I imagined... AAHN... You're so goodddd."

"No Noo... AH AH..."

"I can feel your pussy all over my cock, wrapping around it from the tip all the way down to the root. Can you feel it? The way your tight pussy just keeps jerking off my cock more and more and more?..."

"Aaaaaahhhh..."

"Oh, come now, say something Anna-Chan I mean it feels good for you too when I'm pounding your pussy, doesn't it? "

Saying so Lilith began pounding her cock inside Anna like there was no tomorrow,

  

"As if! This does... Not feel good at all you damn,..."

"Oh my, that won't do. Well, I guess I'd better give you some more of my love. And if that's not enough I can keep doubling my pounding much, much more. For as many times you want."

She steals Anna's lips while her pounding became stronger.

  

"MGH... NMGHHH..."  

'No, what's happening to me, it feels so good I can't resist anymore... I want to feel good, more...'

"Oh. Yeah. That's it. Give in to the pleasure, just a little bit more, my load's almost here... Just a bit more and I'll let you see what it feels like to have a demon like me blow a thick load all the way inside you, Anna-Chan."

"AAHH... Oh yes, do it, cum inside me. Make me a real woman... Make me your woman... AHN Mmm..."

  

  

  

  

Hearing her say such words Lilith trust forward with even more lust in her eyes, 

"How's that Anna-Chan! Does it feel good!? "

"Yeah, god yes... It feels amazing, so make me feel even better."

"Now you are finally been honest with your feelings, good, well then, I'm gonna cum, so just relax... I'm coming..."

Screamed Lilith as she came,

   

'yes, she's really shooting cum... All over my insides! I didn't think it'd be so gooey, or hot or feel so... GOOD... '

Thought Anna,

  

  

  

  

"Oh my, it feels like you're going to squeeze every last drop out of me. HAAHN. I can't stop cumming at allll."

After coming in Anna for more than ten minutes straight, Lilith finally pulled out,

"Whewww... I just came and came... but that was amazing, hmm... Such a diamond in the rough... I simply must have you. Will you be mine Anna-Chan, will you become a demon for me? "

"Ugh... Aaahhhh... Ha... Yes mistress, anything for you. So please, turn me into a demon, mistress."

With heart pupils on her eyes, Anna begged.

  

"Good, that's just what I wanted to hear."

  

  

  

  

Lilith brought her face closer to Anna's neck and sank her fangs into her neck activating her Vampirization skill. Anna cringed as she pierced deep inside her, but becoming more connected to Lilith. She embraced her. Pulling her closer. Lilith returned the gesture. She could feel something being drawn out of her. Then Lilith lifted her lips. And tenderly liked away all traces of her fangs.

             The changes came almost instantly. First came chills. It was unbelievably cold as if she'd plunged into an icy cold lake. And she shook violently. Then came a high fever. It was like she was boiling from the inside out. Agony tore through her. As if she'd been ripped apart, and it was hard to breathe. Her head throbbed. As if church bells were ringing in her skull. Unable to bear it, Anna began to vomit.

She just couldn't withstand this pain, if it hadn't been Lilith that brought this on. She would have begged her for a quick death. The chill's, fever, pain and nausea went on for hours without end. She knew only endless suffering, as her body was remade into that of a demon. Lilith never looked away or left, she stayed by Anna's side wiping away her tears and cradled her.

  

  

  

  

After what felt like days for Anna which was only hours, in reality, she stopped struggling and looked up at her mistress.

           Her long bat-like wings were beautifully open wide, not needing them she willed them back in her. Her short brown hair now a long blonde, glimmering in the moonlight. Her eyes a crimson colour, it had a strange glow. This woman who was a week human Hours ago now a powerful Vampire and daughter to a even powerful demon, she was happy with all her heart.

Lilith had read a lot of manga and novel in her past life so she knew that once a Vampire turn's someone into a Vampire them self, he or she would become their child from then on. So she wanted to give Anna from now on what she always wanted but never had. A FAMILY.

  

With love in her eyes she spoke.

"Welcome Anna-Chan, welcome my daughter,... How do you feel."

" I feel wonderful mistress... no, MOTHER, I love you... I love you so much... I will serve you forever, in this life and till the end of time. I am all yours, my body and soul..."

'my mother, we will be together forever.....'

  

  

  

  

  

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading...

The next chapter might take a while that's why this one was long...

Bye, darling... See you in the next chapter. 

186