Chapter 3
112 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry POV

~~~

"Quin Moonheart, straight descendant from the great wizard Merlin." She said it like she's done it hundreds of times.

"Wait, THE Merlin? The medieval storybook one?" I asked. She looked at me with a harsh look.

"Yes the medieval times one, but I don't like it when people say that he's from a book." She closed her eyes in annoyance.

Oh. I thought. "Sorry, just, I lived with my muggle aunt and she and my uncle never told me about any of this, so I'm just now learning about magic stuff." Quin's face had a slight trace of surprise.

"The great Harry Potter grew up in a muggle home? Well, I guess you learn something new everyday." She shrugged it off. Then Quin turned to Hagrid. "My father has told me about you, Rubeus Hagrid, groundskeeper of Hogwarts, correct?"

Hagrid nodded. "That be me, Miss Moonheart."Though people just call me Hagrid." He told her. "Anyways, if your here, does that mean Mr. Moonheart be here?" He asked Quin.

"Indeed he is, he's over there." She pointed over to a man in a suit leaning on the wall of The Leaky Cauldron. "Oh, that reminds me, me and Father were going to eat lunch, though stay here for a moment, I'll be right back." Quin skipped on over and asked her dad something, he nodded, and Quin came back over. "Dad says you can eat with us if you like!"

Come to think of it, I am hungry... "I want to! Can we Hagrid?" I excitedly looked up to see the big man nod.

"Course we can Harry," He looked to Quin. "Lets go eat." he smiled.

~Time skip brought to you by food~

Once Quin and Her dad and me and Hagrid parted ways, I can't help but think what would've I been like if I was famous and was raised in the wizarding world instead of the muggle one. Would I have been rich? What would my personality be like? Those thoughts I dwelled on until me and Hagrid left Diagon Alley.

2