Chapter 11 – Dorm Room
611 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay walked inside the dorm room, with a single bed, a study table beside it, a book rack in front of it. But there was something else that occupied his attention.

There was a sword, shaped like katana lying on the center of the bed, which he picked up, "A Zanpakuto."

This was something that he had been dying to get his hands on. It was popular in the far reaches of the Rukongai, believed to be the source of strength for a Shinigami.

He sat down on the bed, closing his eyes, holding the Zanpakuto, putting his spiritual energy in it.

*Knock*Knock*

Jay opened his eyes, walking towards the door, opening it to look outside.

Tsunade entered the room, closing the door behind her, standing inches away from Jay, whispering, "Hey."

Jay bent down, kissing her lips, stroking her waist, "Hey."

His hand brushed against the handle of Zanpakuto on her waist, making him smile, "You are already blending in."

Tsunade stroked his hair, arching her back, kissing his ear, neck, "Mmph, you think you are only curious one? It's a new world for us too."

Jay chuckled, pulling away from her, cupping her cheeks, brushing his thumb against her. He stood there, gazing at her face, her green eyes, brushing away her golden hair, "You are beautiful."

Tsunade softly smiled, closing her eyes, "Is it bad that I regret meeting you?"

Jay put his forehead on hers, closing his eyes, whispering, "What? Thinking about you old boyfriend?"

Tsunade held onto his coat, "You mean Dan...maybe I am. But that's not why I said I regret this."

Jay wrapped his hands around her waist, feeling her hands around his neck, running her fingers through his hair.

"Then?"

Tsunade let out a smile, "I am old, Jay...and yet...with you, I act like a giddy teenager. No matter how much I try to act calm. It's embarrassing."

Jay rolled his eyes, "You know the kids over here...they have lived for hundreds of years. Comparing your age to them? You are not even five years old. Let alone...compared to my age. You are too conscious about it."

Tsunade silently kissed him without saying anything when Jay whispered, pulling back, "You were thinking about Dan? What?"

Tsunade rolled her eyes, puffing out a breath, "Isn't it natural? He holds a special place in my heart."

Jay blinked, "Should I be jealous?"

"Are you jealous?"

Jay picked her up, putting her down on the bed, lying down on top of her, kissing her eyelids, "Very."

Tsunade put her hand on his chest, whispering, "Liar."

Jay covered her lips with his, pushing her tongue inside her mouth, putting his hands in her kimono, taking out her breasts.

Tsunade moaned, looking into his eyes, moaning as his thumb brushed against her nipple, tugging it.

Jay grasped her boob, bending down to suck on her nipples, clutching it, covering her nipple with his saliva.

"Ahhhh~~! Umhhhhh~~! Ahhhhhh~~~!" Tsunade clutched on his hair, moaning, pulling his head closer. A brushed his hand down, entering her pants, making Tsunade cross her legs, "No~! Don't."

Jay forcefully pushed his hand inside, brushing his finger against her clit, making Tsunade arch her back, moaning. He put his fingers in her pussy, making Tsunade moan.

Jay brushed away her hair, pistoning his fingers in her pussy, kissing her cheek, watching her moaning face, "You are beautiful...my love."

Tsunade wrapped her hand around his head, pulling his head in her neck, swaying her hips, "Don't...ahhh~~ahhh~~ahh~~ don't look."

Jay kissed her neck, moving his head down to her breasts, sucking and licking on her breasts, flickering his tongue across her nipple. He clamped down on her nipple, pulling his head back as he started sucking on them, pistoning his finger faster.

He pulled his head back, letting the breast snapback, moving his head to the other nipple, sucking on her nipple. His tongue flicked over her erect nipple. He worked his fingers deeper in her body, with her warm insides wrapping around his finger.

Her pussy was already dripping from arousal. The more Jay pumped his finger, the more her pelvis thrust back, her insides wrapped themselves around his fingers, trying to devour them.

Tsunade started humming faster. When he tugged on her nipple, her pussy kept pushing down on him when she screamed, pouring down warm liquid his hand, "Ahhhhhhh~~~ Cumming~~~~ Jay~~!!!!!!"

Tsunade's body fell back to the bed, breathing heavily. Her face was covered in blush and lust. She opened her eyes, looking at Jay with blurred eyes, watching him lick her cum off his fingers, his scarlet eyes watching him.

Tsunade raised her hands, holding the headboard, spreading her legs in front of him, "Jay..."

Jay put his hand on her flat tummy, taking off her pants and panties. He grasped her flesh thighs, pulling her body closer, rubbing his steely hard cock against her pussy, "You want it?"

Tsunade closed her eyes, leaning her head back, breathing quickly, "Please...please...give it to me...Jay...please."

Jay entered her body, feeling her warm, hot insides wrapping themselves around his cock. He groaned, bending down, whispering in her ear, "Fuck...you are tight. It's like you are a virgin again."

Tsunade clutched on his clothes, slowly starting to move her hips as he thrust inside her. It was like she was having a cock in her pussy for the first time. Her insides tried to wrap themselves around his cock, tugging it.

He could hear Tsunade moan even more loudly, stretching her legs wider, holding onto his body. His lips found their way to her lips, his fingers clutching the bed beside her head as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Tsunade's moans got muffled by his mouth, hanging onto him, their bodies shook every time he thrust deeper, reached deeper. The moment that she was fully open when her ass stuck against his waist, her moan turned into a scream.

Tsunade clutched on his head, arching her back, shoving her breasts into his chest, orgasming.

Jay held her shuddering body, sucking on her mouth, breathing, "Tsunade..."

Tsunade let go of him, her back touching the bed, her palm stroking his cheek, "Jay..."

4