Chapter 12 – First Class
598 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade stood in front of a mirror wearing a red underskirt and white shirt which barely held her breasts. She tried her best to hide as much cleavage as she could, "This is stupid."

Her eyes looked to the side in the mirror, seeing Jay's reflection, wearing a white shirt and blue hakama, making her pout even more, "I hate it that you can pull this off."

Jay chuckled, hugging her from behind, kissing her cheeks, "What are you talking about? You look drop-dead gorgeous, sweetheart."

Tsunade let out a breath as the tension from her shoulders melted away. She stroked his cheek, "Come on, we should leave. I don't want to be late for the first day in class."

Jay straightened his body with his hands on her upper arms, kissing her head, "Ok."

Even though the two of them barely could release their spiritual pressure, it was enough to land them in the first class. Even though it was like school, but they weren't all that strict about separating the gender. The Academy couldn't care less about what you did in your free time. Till you are producing results.

The class they were in had hundreds of students, but Tsunade was looking for a few particular. So was Jay.

The teacher wasn't there, so everyone was talking amongst themselves, "Jay!!"

Jay looked up at Momo, jumping to wave her hands, with Renji and Naori standing beside her. He let out a smile, waving back when Tsunade lightly frowned.

Jay whispered in her ear, "Don't tell me you are jealous of a little girl?"

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Not that. I can't find Rukia anywhere. I am worried that she didn't make it."

Jay held her palm, walking up the stairs, smiling and waving at Renji's, "Where's your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" Renji's face abruptly got covered in a blush. He started panicking, stepping back, pointing at Jay, "Who's my girlfriend? That flat pan is not my girlfriend!"

Jay pressed his lips, trying to hold back his smiling, nodding, "I believe you."

Momo saw the look on Jay's face that said I don't believe you for one second, chuckling. It made Renji blush even more when Naori smiled, telling Tsunade, "Her spiritual pressure wasn't up to the mark. But she's in the next class."

"Hers wasn't?" Jay asked out with slight surprise, confusedly blinking.

Renji walked back near them, holding a grim look, "It doesn't matter. We were lucky that we made it all the way here. I'll teach her everything that we learn, and the next year she could come to our class."

"Ohh," Jay was lost in thought, making Tsunade curious, "Did you see something?"

"Hm," Jay blinked, snapping out of the daze, "Nothing...it's just that I felt there was something different about her. Something special, much like Toshiro."

"Toshiro?" While Tsunade, Renji, and Naori drew questions marks, Momo was drawing question marks for a whole other reason, "Why Toshiro?"

"Toshiro Hitsugaya is a young boy, about the age of your little brother, who lives with Momo. His spiritual energy is already off the charts. And there is already a Zanpakuto spirit that is trying to come out. This is before he even laid his hand on a Zanpakuto."

"That's...that's...just not possible," Renji widened his eyes. This was the first time he was hearing something like this. While Momo's eyes were started to shine.

"Yeah," Jay shrugged, "I felt something similar from Rukia...but I might have to take a closer look."

Naori glanced towards Momo, who was carrying a proud look, "Say, if your little brother is so talented, then why didn't he come with you?"

Momo pouted, "I didn't know then. If I knew, then I would have dragged him over myself."

"I did ask him," Jay sat down, crossing his legs, "He doesn't want to leave his grandmother."

"All of you, sit down."

Everyone turned their eyes towards the front and center, looking at a bald man. Tsunade patted Jay's shoulder, making him shift over, sitting down.

The first class wasn't all that impressive; it was about spiritual energy, spiritual power, spiritual density.

By the end of the class, Jay was in a mood to yawn, feeling his eyelids become heavy. It was too slow for him, attend classes like this. He'd rather just take the books and start studying at his own pace. But then, the two of them needed time to restore their bodies. Especially him. Without having the right spiritual density, their spiritual pressure would be a threat to them. It would be no different than committing suicide.

Tsunade patted his head, smiling, "It's almost over..."

Jay closed his eyes, feeling her hand through his hair, "This is more boring than I thought."

Tsunade raised her eyebrows, "You think? I think it's quite interesting."

"Of course you do," Jay smiled, taking her palm from his head, putting it on his lips, kissing the back of her palm. He raised his cheek, placing it under his face, closing his eyes.

Tsunade shook her head; to others, it might look like he was ignoring the class. But she knew better than anyone else he was focusing on.

Unlike most people, he was born with a mind that could parallelly process massive amounts of information. This was why the world they lived in was sometimes too slow for him.

When the class was over, Jay raised his body, rubbing his eyes, "Finally...it's over."

Tsunade rubbed his back, smiling, "There is another class after this."

Jay groaned, looking towards the gate, "I think I am going to go see that girl first."

"Rukia?"

"Yeah."

1