Chapter 14 – Lost or Found?
553 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugkh!!!" Rukia fell down on the wooden flooring of the training hall, holding a wooden katana in her hand. She was wearing the school's uniform, her white shirt was covered in sweat, her breath was erratic.

She tried to get up, but her hand started trembling, barely able to list her body.

"You should rest," Jay walked over, brushing the wooden katana against her cheek.

Rukia slapped the katana away, raising her body, using her own katana as support. Her eyes were becoming heavy, feeling her calves shaking, "Please...I can still go on."

Jay raised the katana, lightly poking at her shoulder, and she fell down, trembling, "I can see that."

Rukia spread her hands, letting go of the katana, taking in long deep breaths.

Jay walked over to the wall, picked up a bottle, walking back to Rukia, sitting down beside her head, "Good work."

Rukia sat up, barely holding her body up, gulping down the water, "It's been a month...and I am barely doing better than my classmates. I am starting to doubt what you saw."

Jay chuckled, "I'd say...you are what I'd call a magician."

"Magician?" Rukia fell back down on the ground, blankly watching him.

"Yes. Good with magic, things like Kido and Zanpakuto release. But bad with physical stuff like Zanjutsu and Hakudo. Not that you are bad, just not as talented."

Rukia pointed two fingers at him, "Bakudo #1, Sai!"

Jay felt his hands move backward, his legs coming together, getting tied. He fell to the side, on top of Rukia, looking into her eyes, with their lips inches apart.

Rukia widened her eyes, with a blush covering her face, when he whispered, "As I said...you are good at things like these. But can you not try these on me."

Rukia gulped, feeling his breath hit her lips, nodding.

"Release me?"

Rukia nodded again but didn't release him until Jay leaned forward, his lips touching her ear, "Release me."

Rukia realized that she hadn't until now, removed her Kido, allowing Jay to move his hands and feet. He pulled his head away, putting his hands around her head, brushing his lips against hers.

Rukia parted her lips, clamping on his lips, closing her eyes as Jay ran his fingers through her hair.

His fingers traced her cheek, stroking away the sweat covering her neck, kissing her lips. Her lips were clasped between his as he kissed her lower lip, moving to her upper lip.

His body struck to hers, caressing her hair. When Rukia pushed him away, getting away from under him, looking into the distance, "No...we shouldn't."

Jay stood up, putting his hand in front of her, "Come on. Let's go."

Rukia hesitated, taking his hand, standing up, without daring to look at him, "Thank you."

Jay held her chin, raising her head, kissing her lips, holding her body to stop her from falling, whispering, "Ok."

Rukia breathed heavily, putting her head on his chest, closing her eyes, "That's not fair."

Jay pulled away, causing Rukia to nearly fall as he grinned, "We should go before someone see's us. We shouldn't be using the training hall."

Rukia's eyes suddenly became rabbit-like, remembering as she rushed over to take her things, rushing towards the door, leaving him behind.

Jay chuckled, walking after her, "Yeah, should have known."

He was just walking towards the door when he saw Rukia walk backward and a woman with blonde hair coming closer.

Jay smiled at her, "Morning."

Tsunade yawned, "I knew you were here the moment I didn't find you in bed. Don't you get tired of getting up so early?"

Jay stepped closer to her, softly kissing her lips when his eyes fell on Rukia's upset face as she hastily walked away.

Once her back disappeared from his view, he whispered, "Was that necessary to say in front of her?"

Tsunade put her hand on his waist, kissing his lips, closing her eyes, "Was it necessary to kiss her?"

Jay chuckled as he kissed her, "Now you are keeping an eye on me?"

Tsunade pulled his ear, twisting it, "Do you want to be a womanizer even in death?"

"Owch," Jay held her hand, taking it away from his ear, kissing her forehead, keeping his lips attached to her, "Sorry."

Tsunade cupped his neck, stroking his jaw with her thumb, "No need. I knew who I fell in love with long ago. You have never been shy about that fact."

A touch of a schadenfreudian smile appeared in her eyes, "Moreover...you have a bigger problem to deal with than me."

Jay groaned, putting his forehead on her shoulder, "Momo...that girl..."

"Is starting to become infatuated with you. Maybe you should have tried kissing Momo," Tsunade pressed her lips, stroking his head.

Jay held her waist, kissing her neck, making Tsunade close her eyes, "How are you feeling?"

"Can't you tell?"

Tsunade slapped his head, pulling away, taking his hand, "You know what I mean. Your Zanpakuto...how is that going?"

Jay interlocked his fingers with hers, walking out of the training hall, "You know that. I can barely channel my spiritual energy, bringing out spiritual power. It would take time before I can even feed enough energy to my Zanpakuto to form a connection, let alone release."

Tsunade tucked her bed hair behind her ear, "You had to go ahead and use your powers. Without that, you would have been able to release your Zanpakuto by now."

"What about you and Naori?" Jay was curious about the Zanpakuto that Naori might awaken then Tsunade.

Tsunade shook her head, "Even without release, I am becoming stronger. As for Naori...that was why I mainly came to find you. You should see this."

Jay furrowed his brow, "Did something happen?"

Tsunade stopped, nodding, "Naori...she just lost her Mangekyo Sharingan."

"Oh," Jay hesitated, narrowing his eyes, "Did she lose her Sharingan as well?"

"No. Just the Mangekyo Sharingan."

"Did she learn the name?"

"Yes."

A smile appeared on Jay's lips, "Perfect. I am dying to see the results."

3