Chapter 15 – Naori’s Zanpakuto
559 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Academy's Forest,

Naori held her Zanpakuto, with three tomoe's rotating in her eyes, trying to make it turn into Mangekyo Sharingan. But in the end, she failed, letting out a sigh, "No. I can't."

She closed her eyes, opening them, only to find Jay's face right new hers, staring into her eyes.

She wanted to smile, seeing the look into his eyes that was brimming with enthusiasm. Just when she was about to say something, there was a glow in his scarlet eyes, but before she could even feel something, Tsunade knocked on his head, stopping him, "You idiot!!"

Jay squatted on the ground, holding his head, "Sorryyyy!! I just have to!"

Tsunade bent down, holding his ear, "You already might not be able to release a Zanpakuto after the last fiasco! Do you want to do it again?! Have you gone mad?"

Jay cried out in fake pain, "Ow, ow, ow, don't. I won't, I won't! I swear!"

Tsunade let go of his ear, letting out a tired breath, "You...why do you even try these things? Do you plan to stay impotent your whole life?"

"Impotent?" Jay raised his eyebrows, "You dare say that?"

Tsunade shot a look at him, with a smile hiding in her eyes, "Something has to work in your thick skin."

Naori cleared her throat, "We are here to talk about me."

"Right," Jay turned his eyes towards her, "Show me...your release?"

Naori hesitated, "Is it a good idea? Releasing here?"

Jay tilted his head, chuckling, "Why not? You are too suspicious...we aren't in enemy territory. It's just the afterlife."

Naori exhaled, relaxing as she got on her feet, holding her Zanpakuto, putting her palm on the blade, "Change all...Ryo Gen'ei!"

As soon as the words left her mouth. There was a burst of spiritual energy that caused both Jay and Tsunade to step backward. There was only a slight change in the design on the hilt, which showed Uchiha's fan-like markings.

But more than that, her three tomoe finally turned into a Mangekyo Sharingan with three flower petals spit down the middle. But there was something different about her Sharingan. The three flower petals covered her whole iris.

"It doesn't seem impressive," Tsunade raised her eyebrows, confusedly looking at Naori, "I was expecting more."

Naori touched her eyes, hesitating, when there was a slight glow in her eyes before she closed them, "No. This is more...much more."

Tsunade walked over, holding her jaw, looking into her eyes, "What changed?"

"If I am not wrong, then nothing changed...at the same time, everything is different," Jay whispered, taking off his Zanpakuto from his waist.

Tsunade raised her eyebrow, glancing back, "Don't talk in riddles...what changed?"

"If her Mangekyo Sharingan depends on her Zanpakuto, then the side-effects of her eyes won't affect her body either," Jay chuckled.

"Although I don't know the effects on her Zanpakuto."

"Oh," Naori looked up in surprise, "That's true...I didn't think about it."

"Then what changed for you?" Tsunade curiously shifted her eyes towards Naori.

Abruptly, Naori appeared tens of meters away, holding her katana, "I was surprised...by the power of my eyes. Even when I was living...these eyes took a massive toll. The only Jutsu I ever used was Izanami...so I never realized how powerful they were."

"Show me," Jay spoke with interest when Tsunade hastily rushed over, knocking his head again.

"Idiot! You are still weak!" She pushed him to the side, taking out her Zanpakuto, "Let me handle this."

Jay rolled his eyes, pouting as she sat down under the tree, glaring at Tsunade with a piercing gaze. But Tsunade just ignored him, moving towards Naori.

Shortly,

Naori fell on her knees near Tsunade, breathing heavily, "There seems to be a time limit. Ten minutes...that how long I can keep my Ryo Gen'ei released."

Tsunade wiped the sweat from her cheeks, "Yeah...I highly doubt that with the powers of those eyes...you need ten minutes to even defeat your opponents."

Jay whistled, "And here I thought that Obito's and Shinsui's Mangekyo were impressive."

Naori shook her head, "You are the impressive one...not only did you keep up with me. But also countered my abilities...all the while you barely let out sweat."

Tsunade pressed her lips, pensively looking towards her hand, "Yeah...about that. I didn't realize that I had changed so drastically until this fight. It was almost...inhuman."

Suddenly, she felt two arms wrap around her waist, kissing her cheek, "Hey...I love you no matter what."

Tsunade turned her face towards Jay, softly kissing his lips, "Good answer."

Jay kissed her ear, whispering, "And I find it hot...how strong you are now."

Tsunade rolled her eyes, a smile appearing on her lips, "Flattery will get you nowhere."

Naori watched them with a smile, "You two really love each other, don't you?"

"Mm," Tsunade pressed her lips, shaking her head, "Not really."

Jay gasped, whispering in her ear, "I am really hurt."

Tsunade lovingly slapped his head, with a soft smile on her lips, a blush on her lips, "Stupid."

Jay let go of her, shifting his gaze towards Naori, "So? What are you going to do now? With a Shikai, you can become part of Gotei 13? Join a Division."

Naori pressed her lips, thinking, "I don't know. Even with Sharingan helping me copy the moves and techniques...it's going to take about a year before I learn everything that the school has to offer. About the Four Arts. And then, you two are working on the Jutsu's...I want to learn that too. So maybe next year?"

"That does seem like a good idea," Jay exchanged a glance with Tsunade, whispering, "You do realize if we can't find a way to release our Zanpakuto's...we aren't going to pass?"

Tsunade chuckled, crossed her arms, lifting her breasts, "I might be able to release my Zanpakuto...but you? In a year? In your condition?"

Jay rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I get it...don't use my sight if I don't want to be left behind."

Suddenly, Jay pivoted, looking behind him, with a light glow in his eyes, when Tsunade smacked his head, "I just said not to do that!!"

Jay squatted on the ground, holding his head, but his eyes were looking ahead of him, "Yeah...sorry."

Somewhere in Soul Society, Monitor Room,

"Hoh, you were almost found out, Captain."

"I have to say, he's perceptive. But those two women...especially the one with the eyes. Her ability is dangerous."

A smile appeared on the man's lips, "Interesting. Maybe we should go see what the new World of Humans has to offer."

"Eh...the time-flow is different. If we leave...someone is bound to notice that we are missing."

"Then...I'll go alone."

3