Chapter 16 – Lunch with Momo.
595 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Momo was hopping along the corridors of Shinigami Academy, carrying a lunch box in her hands. She entered the Kido room, which looked like an archery range, sneakily peeking inside.

It had been six months since she joined the Shinigami Academy, and she loved every day of it. There wasn't any substantial change in the past six months, other than Rukia joining a first-class after two months. Other than that, the classes had been progressing smoothly.

Even she was being praised for her performance in terms of Kido. But it wasn't just because of her talent. It was also because she had been practicing extra.

Momo entered the Kido practice room, looking at the young man with black hair facing the targets. He had his legs folded, his breathing evenly, peacefully sitting there.

She silently tiptoed to him, sitting down beside him, putting the lunch box beside him.

If it was left on her, then she'd stay like this, keeping watching him when he opened his scarlet eyes, shifting his eyes towards her, whispering her name, "Momo."

Momo stared at the ground, blushing, "Jay...Hi."

Jay let out a breath, turning his body towards her, taking up the lunch box, "As usual, ahead of time. Thank you, Momo."

"No need," Momo hastily waved her hands, "This is the least I could do."

Jay took the chopsticks, eating from the lunch box, but his thoughts were somewhere else entirely. It had been six months, and his progress with Zanpakuto hadn't gotten him anywhere. Although, the progress when it came to the restoration of his body was quite good.

If he went by the Division of Power in Tsunade's world, he could fight against most Jonins. And yet, he wasn't anywhere close to releasing a Zanpakuto.

A part of it was expected since his existence remained singular. Be it clones, blood clones, rebirth, reincarnation, or even if a part of his soul is reformed. It would never branch into anything else.

Which meant it was near impossible for him to gain a Zanpakuto. And yet, he was feeling a Zanpakuto form, just didn't know of what kind.

"Is it that bad?"

"Hm?" Jay looked up at Momo, "No...no...it's good. I was just thinking about something else."

Momo pressed her lips, nodding, "Yeah."

Jay stroked her head, pushing the food to one side, pulling her closer, "Momo."

"Mmm," Momo closed her eyes, feeling his lips take over hers, sitting down in his lap. His tongue forced opened her mouth, his palm cupped her breasts, kissing her neck.

Momo breathed in, starting to passionately kiss him, rubbing her body against his. She kissed his neck, kissing his chest, moving down to kiss his stomach, rubbing her palm against his dick.

She took it out, rubbing it against her face, smelling it with an infatuated expression. She kissed it, sucking on it, opening her mouth to take the tip in her mouth.

Momo closed her eyes, feeling Jay's hand on her head, stroking it, pushing it in her mouth, "Uguh!"

"Mfgdhh, mmmgghh, mmmm, muhhhhhhh," Momo bobbed her head up and down, popping it out of her mouth.

She dripped her saliva on the cock that was barely fitting between her fingers, licking the veins, stroking it to lubricate it. She stroked it with her hand, looking up at Jay with a smile on her lips, licking the shaft from the bottom to the top.

Jay stroked her head, "You really love it, don't you?"

Momo nodded, lovingly holding his dick, kissing it, "I really do."

She turned her attention back to his dick, struggling to swallow it, choking, salivating on it.

Even though she couldn't take it in, she loved trying, "I love it how it fills my mouth."

She sucked on the hard shaft from the side, latching her lips on it. She licked it, moving her mouth to Jay's balls, using the saliva she poured before to stroke his dick.

Jay smiled, stroking her hair, guiding her, feeling her small mouth take more than half of his dick when she started gagging.

Momo continued alternating between sucking and stroking until she could feel it throb, hear him groan, "Momo!"

Momo started bobbing her head faster and faster, massaging his balls, licking the tip when she came to a stop, feeling his cum release in her mouth.

She drank it all down, gulping, closing her eyes, raising her head. She could feel his cum dripping from the corner of her mouth when Jay put his dick inside his pants, stroking her head, "Thankfully, you were right on time."

Momo pressed her lips, happily smiling when two voices appeared near the door.

"Are we late?!"

"Of course we are," The other voice lightly spoke, seemingly a bit hurried.

Momo leisurely wiped the cum from her lips, sucking on her finger, turning around to look at Renji and Kira, "The two of you are late, as usual."

Jay rolled his eyes, "They are not late. You are always ahead of time."

He used his spiritual energy to precisely wave the air around him away so that the two didn't smell what just happened in the room.

Momo pivoted against, grinning, "I hate to eat too, you know!"

Jay chopped her head, "Idiot."

Momo stuck out her tongue when Renji walked over, stretching his fingers, "All right!! I am ready for this!"

Jay pointed at the corner of the archery range, "Please maintain distance and practice there."

Renji slumped his shoulders, "I am getting better!!"

"At making sure that you don't hit the target," Kira scoffed, moving towards his place in the range.

Renji felt a vein pop from his forehead, fuming as he moved to his location when Jay glanced towards the gate. He was about to look towards Momo when he saw Rukia walk in.

Her eyes landed on Jay, looking away before she raised them to look at Momo, staring at her. Her eyes darted between Jay and Momo before she silently walked over to her place and started practicing.

Jay's finger flicked, grinning Momo's forehead, "You need a special invitation?"

Momo blinked, "I think...I got my special invitation."

4