Chapter 18 – Konso Training
583 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade was standing in the crowd with other students, holding her head from the hangover. All of them were standing on the roof, staring at the door at the front and center. When two men and a woman walked over, standing in front of the others.

The moment three people appeared, the crowd became abuzz, talking to each other.

Tsunade wanted to close her ear when two palms closed them for her, standing behind her. A soft smile appeared on her lips, she leaned back into his arms. His warm voice entered her ear, "Morning, wife."

Tsunade lovingly smiled, gazing into the distance, "Morning."

"I am sixth year, Shuhei Hisagi, the small one behind me is Kanisama, and bit one is Aoga."

"What the hell? Are they famous?"

Jay looked towards Renji, who asked the questions, standing beside him. At the end of the day, Rukia, Tsunade, and Naori formed a team. While Renji, Kira, and Momo were another. Which meant that he was being left out and had to make the team with two random people.

"Don't you know?!" Kira shouted in surprise, looking back, "Not those two, but the one in the middle is beyond famous. That's Shuhei Hisagi! He's the first-ever to be accepted into Gotei 13 before being graduated. They say that he'll be a ranked officer before long!"

Soon his expression turned prideful, "But he failed the entrance twice, and I came in top 3."

Kanisawa raised her hand to show the slips, "Take the slips you drew earlier. Find the ones that match with you and make the team."

"Huh?" Renji took out the slip, "And here we went through all the effort of making our own team."

Rukia held her Zanpakuto, shooting a look towards Jay, "All your fault."

"Umm...that's strange," Kira waved the slip in his hand, "We three drew the same?"

Renji and Momo showed their slips, "Huh, we really did."

Rukia was stunned when she saw her slip, matching with Tsunade and Naori. While Jay's seemed to match with two random students standing together to and showing the sign.

"That's...eerie," Rukia muttered, "How did you know these will be the teams?"

Jay furrowed his brows when Tsunade pulled him near, whispering so others couldn't hear.

Renji, Kira, and Momo didn't think much as they waved their hands, walking towards the open doors.

Jay whispered, "I think...I saw this."

"Saw this? You mean?" Rukia widened her eyes, "When you showed me?"

"Probably then," Jay scratched his cheek, "But if I saw this...then that means."

"Something is going to happen on this trip, right?" Tsunade groaned, covering her eyes, "Can we not go?"

Naori blankly looked at them, "I have a feeling that I am being left out of the loop, but you can fill me in later. The crux of the matter is...something is going to go wrong, right?"

Jay nodded, "Probably...if I remember it, then something will. Just be careful."

Tsunade looked away with a light blush, raising her body on her toes, kissing his lips, "You be careful as well."

Jay kissed her forehead, walking away towards his teammates when Tsunade worriedly looked at his back.

Naori patted Tsunade's back, "You are too worried. He's going to be just fine."

Tsunade pressed her lips, trying to form a reluctant smile, "I am not worried about that. I am more worried that he wouldn't think about himself and use his power...if others are in danger."

Shortly,

Tsunade stepped on top of the factory, looking at the human world, which had some elements of their worlds, just more sketched out. Over the months, she had learned a lot about this world, but she didn't want to do the sightseeing.

Since Jay subconsciously remembered this event and remembered what the teams would be. Then it was a warning from his own subconscious, much like instinct over something he saw.

Unlike him, who was still struggling because of using his sight, she had nearly regained most of her powers. And even now, she was growing at an unbelievable pace, with abilities that she never had before.

Her eyes turned red, with three tomoes swirling in them when Naori appeared beside her, "Hoh, you are the last person that I expected to see with those eyes."

Tsunade shifted her gaze towards the horizon, looking for any signs of spiritual energy, "Hmm, let's just say it's the perk of absorbing the Progenitor of Uchiha's and Senju's."

"You mean Kaguya Otsutsuki?"

"No, the Ten-Tails. Rinne Sharingan and Wood Release two both come from the Ten-Tails. Ironically, the Byakugan of Hyuuga's comes from Kaguya Otsutsuki."

"Byakugan?" Naori's back was to Tsunade, staring at the distance, "Hmm. I think I have heard of the Hyuuga's, the White-Eye Clan, right? Although they are good, I wouldn't say they are impressive enough to be from the Progenitor Clan."

"I'd say. But right now, I'd chose a Byakugan over Sharingan," Tsunade muttered, "My instincts are screaming that something is wrong. But there isn't a single trace of spiritual energy. Can you see anything?"

Naori shook her head, "No. I can't either. Well, training is about to be over too. So everything should be fine."

"Hey!! What are you two doing above there?!"

Tsunade looked down at the men forming the barrier. So that their strange activities in this factory weren't seen by the strangers.

One of the men jumped up the water tank, looking at the two, "You shouldn't be-"

Tsunade didn't realize when her hand holding the Zanpakuto moved, clashing against the claw that abruptly appeared. One of the three claws broke apart, but the other two pierced the body of the man.

Tsunade took a step back, glancing towards her right, seeing the massive hollow which was hiding its spiritual pressure, "Naori."

"I know," Naori pulled out her Zanpakuto, saying its release command, "Change all...Ryo Gen'ei!"

Her Sharingan with three tomoe swirled, turning into three flower petals as the sign of the fan appeared on the hilt.

She slashed her Zanpakuto, creating a sphere of ten meters, and the fatal wounds of the man forming the barrier disappeared.

His body hadn't even fallen to the ground when he stood up, "I am...alive."

The karma on Tsunade's forehead shone, and green, spiritual energy swirled around Tsunade's Zanpakuto. She slashed it forward, from top to bottom, and the spiritual energy turned into a massive wooden katana, the size of the building. The wooden katana cut down the huge hollow into two, purifying it.

She shot a look towards the man from the barrier unit, "Did the barrier break?"

The man was stunned, snapping out of it, "Yes! I'll reform it!"

Tsunade nodded, "Do so and send out a warning to the Hisagi Squad that we have been invaded by the hollow. Naori."

"Yes?"

"How long?"

"I used both my eyes so eight minutes."

"Save your strength, and let me handle the hollows. Your powers might become necessary if someone gets hurt. It's a lifeline."

"Yes," Naori slightly smiled, glancing towards Tsunade.

She got annoyed, shooting a look towards Naori, "What?"

"Nothing. I think I just saw that makes Jay fawn all over you."

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Get to work."

"Yes, Ma'am," Naori chuckled.

5