Chapter 20 – Nanatsu No Shiru
518 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay opened his eyes, sitting on the bed, tracing the blade of his zanpakuto, knocking on it, "Anyone there? Come on, talk to me."

"Like hell, it will talk to you when you do things like this."

Jay turned his eyes towards the side, watching Tsunadl lie on her side, supporting her cheek on her palm, watching him with a mocking smile.

Jay fell on the bed, turning his face towards her, staring into her green eyes, "Hey, beautiful."

Tsunade exhaled, letting out a smile, stroking his cheek, "Morning, Handsome."

Jay smiled, putting his forehead against hers, stroking her waist, "I want to cry."

Tsunade stroked his hair, "Poor you. For the first time, you aren't getting what you want."

Jay puffed his cheek, sulking, "You might be mocking me, but that's nearly true. It's been a while since I hadn't gotten what I wanted."

"And? What do you want?" Tsunade whispered, tracing his face with her fingers, softly asking.

Jay gazed back at her, "I hate feeling weak. I want to become stronger, the strongest."

"You are already strong in an uncountable number of universes. There is no need to be strong in everyone."

Jay's smile disappeared, the aura around him transformed, covering Tsunade, spreading around them as if encroaching the space itself, "It's not a need. It's my nature. I don't have to be, I won't be, but I will be the strongest, nothing can change that, nothing can stop me, nothing will stop me."

Tsunade put her lips on his, and the aura around him disappeared. He pulled her closer, kissing her more passionately. She climbed on top of him, clasping his lip between hers, whispering, "Then you will never awaken that Zanpakuto, acting like this. Be you...and it might just answer."

Jay inhaled deeply when the aura around him became dull, soft, warm, "Only fools are driven by their nature. I embrace what I am, I understand, and I control what I am. For when the time is right, I will use everything in my arsenal, even me."

Tsunade lay down on him, putting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, "Am I in your arsenal or castle?"

Jay stroked her head, letting his head fall to the bed, closing his eyes, "Is there a need to ask?"

Inner World

He opened his eyes, realizing that he was sitting in the nothingness, on the white throne. But this wasn't the only throne in this nothingness. There were six more thrones, with their backs against each other, forming a circle.

Jay crossed his legs, leaning against the throne, "Interesting. This reminds me of a long while ago...about when it all started."

"Yes, it's been a while."

Jay widened his eyes in surprise, closing them, "It's you. But you..."

He felt a soft hand stroking his cheek, "A reflection of your beginning, nothing more, nothing less."

Even though he couldn't see her, he could see her hanging upside down, stroking his cheek, her hairs waving in the air, her body covered in golden light, a smile on her lips.

"I am not her."

"She's not you."

"I'll channel your beginning to the present."

Soul Society,

"Jay!"

Jay opened his eyes, hearing Tsunade's voice ring in his ear, holding the heavy sword in his head. He looked at Tsunade's happy face, turning his eyes towards the broadsword in his palm.

It had a metallic spiral grip with a crescent moon on top of the pommel. There was a golden sun in place of rain guard, with twelve curved golden spikes connected. Acting like rays.

The six feet blade increased in width, forming the shape of a crescent pendulum at the bottom.

He closed his eyes again, feeling the massive energy swirling around his body, increasing its density, healing it. Even invading the karma, starting to infringe it.

Jay let go of the sword, but rather than falling it kept floating in the air, putting his hand on Tsunade's back, closing his eyes, "I finally feel like I have some strength."

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "As usual, you are too used to getting what you want."

Jay turned her over, tracing her waist, moving his palm to her breasts, kissing her lips.

Tsunade moaned in his mouth as he spread her leg out, kneading her ass, humping against her, whispering in her mouth, "Now there is something else that I want."

Tsunade breathed heavily, feeling his body on top of hers, stroking his shoulder, peering into the desire in his scarlet eyes, whispering, "What?"

Jay skillfully peeled away her clothes, tracing her thighs, spreading her legs, kissing them. He sucked on her thighs, brushing his thumb against her clit, rubbing his thumb on her wet, pulsing lips, "You."

Jay raised his body, taking out his hard, pulsing cock from his pants, rubbing it against her cult.

Tsunade held his hair, pulling his head closer to her when Jay kissed her neck. He raised her waist, holding her hair, shoving his cock in her pussy.

Tsunade twisted her body backward, arching her back, letting out a loud moan. She held the headboard when Jay's body rubbed against hers, shaking his hips.

"Fuckkk!!!!!!!" Tsunade closed her eyes, hissing as Jay rammed his cock against inside her. She held onto him, shaking her hips on her own, trying to match with Jay's thrusts.

"Yessssss!!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!" Tsunade held down his head, but he took away her hand.

Jay held her both hands behind her back, her breasts rubbed against his chest, her hard nipples kept brushing against his skin. His lips took her own, tongue invaded her mouth.

He used on hand to hold both of her behind her back, holding her head, when he came to a sudden stop.

Tsunade tried to sway her hips, breathing heavily, "Jay...don't stop...not now."

Jay stroked his thumb against her jaw with a smile on his lips. He started swinging his hips again, nearly drawing out his cock from her wet hole, plunging it back inside her.

"Ahhhhhh~~!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Jay!!!!!!! Jay!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

6