Chapter 31 – 1st Time Skip
517 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay was standing at the North Gate of Seireitei, with Rukia, and Toshiro standing beside him. He was tiptoeing; even though he had a height of 190cm, he was still trying to look farther.

Ever since half a decade ago, since the day of negotiation, there had been tension in the air. It wasn't like the grunts, or even most of the seated officers knew anything.

Only the Captains were training harder than ever, preparing for war if it were to break out. But many parties were trying to stop the war from breaking out.

Many ninjas were adamant about finding their other half and reclusing themselves. Jay was using Third Division for such people who wanted to become Shinigami to find their better half.

Captain Commander knew about it but was turning a blind eye to this. Even though it went against the order Gotei 13, but there was no particular law about this. Moreover, from his point of view, once these people have found what they were searching for and someone to protect, they wouldn't want a war.

Captain Commander wasn't all that wrong since it was the reason why Jay was helping them. He didn't want war either...at least not with the ninjas. He knew of another war that was bound to push the right buttons of the Great Noble Families.

Of the Five Great Noble Families, Shiba Clan was on their side. There was little support from Shihoin Clan.

Byakuya Kuchiki, the current head of the Kuchiki Family, was neutral. Not because he didn't want to take sides, but he was a man of rules. He had broken the rules of the Noble Family twice, once by marrying Hisana and then by adopting Rukia in the Kuchiki Family.

Although, unlike Hisana, Rukia's adoption didn't have much resistance. Not only because it was the second time, and Byakuya was starting to get a reputation. But also because she was a genius who awakened her Zanpakuto in a year. The last time this happened, it was Ichimaru Gin, who was now a Captain.

Even though Byakuya was neutral, there was news that he sent through Rukia. More like, he acted awkwardly, telling Hisana, knowing that Rukia could hear as well. In hopes that she relays this message to Jay or others.

According to him, if Five Great Noble Families meet, their authority supersedes the Central 46. Moreover, the Five Great Noble Families worked with a majority. This meant for the negotiation to succeed, they needed support from the Three Great Noble Families.

Shiba and Shihoin Families might just take their chance. Other than them, they only needed the support of one other Great Noble Family.

This was why Jay was looking into the Five Great Noble Families; the Kuchiki Family remained neutral.

Tsunayashiro Family was secretive but not as perplexing as the Five Great Noble Family.

Even after looking in-depth, there was no sign of the Fifth Family, which made him ask Kaien, him being the Head of the Shiba Family. Even then, he didn't get a straight answer.

The only thing he learned about the Fifth Family was that they had to do something with Hell. They wouldn't come out, not until the Hell froze over.

So the only way for him to get the votes was through Tsunayashiro Family, which seemed nearly an impossible task.

So the only choice he was left with was forcing circumstances where Byakuya could change the decision. Without having to worry about the reputation of his Clan.

In that case, there was nothing that he had to do since Aizen was doing it for him. Once Aizen rebelled, these people were bound to come together, and Aizen was smart enough to know that.

There was no way he'd rebel before the war. Preferably, he'd wait until the war was over, using the bodies and dead souls as an experiment, and then rebel. That was...if he couldn't help it.

"Oye, raise your banners!"

Jay hastily waved his hands towards Rukia and Toshiro, looking into the distance with a smile on his lips.

Since the Third Division was helping in finding others, there was distinct news that Tsunade was interested in. She had gone to look for these herself, and now she was coming back.

Toshiro and Rukia groaned, picking up the banner, showing the banner with welcome written on it. It didn't take long before even they could see Tsunade in the distance.

Two children were walking beside Tsunade, and one of them was trying to rush ahead of her, but she held his collar. When the two reached the North Gate, Jay stepped forward, waving his hand towards Tsunade.

Tsunade hastened her steps, tightly hugging him, closing her eyes. He held her, stroking the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair, "Congratulations...you found him."

Tsunade nuzzled her face in his neck, "Because of you."

Others thought the reason Jay used the Third Division was to dwindle the potential forces in the war. But she knew it was so that she could find Nawaki, "Thank you."

Jay kissed her head as she pulled away, glancing towards Rukia and Toshiro. She blinked, fixing her eyes on Toshiro, "Hoh, you passed out?"

Three years after they came to Seireitei, Jay went and picked up Toshiro, and it had been two years since then.

Jay patted Toshiro's head, who looked away with a cold face, "He is another prodigy. Although...now the prodigies seem to be coming in abundance. Momo, Renji, and Kira are about to pass out soon. Although not prodigies, but they are being counted as geniuses as well."

Nawaki waved towards Toshiro, who didn't even give him the time of day. He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows, "What's great about that? I am going to pass out in a single year!"

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Last time you hurried about something, you stepped on a paper bomb mine. Be quiet and attend for whole six years."

Nawaki shriveled up, hanging on Tsunade's arm, "Onee-chan!!!! You don't have to tell everyone how I died!"

Tsunade didn't reply to him, hesitating; she pushed the other girl forward, "This one...was with Nawaki."

The girl politely bowed, making Jay blink, softly ask her, "And you are?"

"Rin...Nohara Rin. It's a pleasure meeting you."

"That name...you are that Rin."

3